Well

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/features/2017-02-02/how-do-israel-s-tech-firms-do-business-in-saudi-arabia-very-quietly
concisepolitics.com/2016/04/28/the-documented-jewish-roots-of-saudi-royal-family/
strawpoll.me/12801192
conspiracyschool.com/blog/2002-iraqi-intel-reported-wahhabis-are-jewish-origin
fas.org/irp/eprint/iraqi/wahhabi.pdf
shoebat.com/2014/09/09/every-christian-needs-know-mark-beast-mark-god/
youtube.com/watch?v=3IEH0BLuDbI
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2013/05/23/a-surprising-map-of-where-the-worlds-atheists-live/
timesofisrael.com/in-trump-era-imams-and-rabbis-struggle-to-counter-anti-muslim-hostility/
kaiciid.org/news-events/news/groundbreaking-muslim-jewish-leadership-platform-launched-protect-religious-freedom
nytimes.com/2016/12/05/us/muslim-jewish-alliance-after-trump.html?_r=0?
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

saudi royal family are crypto-kikes, secret jews

its the fucking moose limbs guy, our GREATEST ALLY israel and the BASED jews would never do anything against 'merica
remember the holocoust go-i mean guys

shut the fuck up mo

Yeah, tired of all the scum being so far down the jew hole they can't even see what's right in front of them. Everything is a fucking confirmation of the jewish conspiracy.
Bunch of total fuckwads.

Like this retarded low IQ faggot.
"Someone does something bad and I can't find a way to blame the jews?... Oh they must still be jews!".
Complete idiots.
Many of you morons are just as much to blame of what's coming as the moronic lefties.

Tired of all of your shit. 99.99% of people are total fucking idiots.
Enjoy th islamic rule and rape of your families you pieces of shit.

And let's see what you all will be saying in 20-30 years when Israel has fallen into the caliphate and most jews are dead.

You'll still be baming the jews, and that the jews did that for the greater jewish conspiracy to enslave humanity or some shit like that.
Jesus fucking christ,

bloomberg.com/news/features/2017-02-02/how-do-israel-s-tech-firms-do-business-in-saudi-arabia-very-quietly

t. Moshe Goldstein

>oy vey goyim, shut it down already

Is it not conceivable that Israel is bad and is behind a lot of goings on in the world, but Saudi Arabia is the same?

>Enjoy th islamic rule and rape of your families you pieces of shit.

That's your part.

concisepolitics.com/2016/04/28/the-documented-jewish-roots-of-saudi-royal-family/

its ture..the saudi family is jewish.. no secret that israel sees saudi as its sister

Oh well it must be true then, also sisters did 911 apparently.

Whoever controls Mecca will have a lot of sandniggerhood. If Saudi Arabia falls or balkanises, you'll see even worse come out of there

If degeneracy was a forest jews would be the trees.

They both cause us too many problems.

They are both at fault.

Without kikery Europe would never have accepted a single refugee. The Saudis are just taking advantage of it.

#1 shareholder in the Murdoch Empire (aside from the family itself)? The Saudi royal family.

Providing Conservative news for right-thinking Americans.

How about both are shit you fucking retard

There is credibility to that theory. The only reason why they would have built that crazy clocktower by the Kabbah would have been to fulfill Islamic end times prophesy.

They want to bring about the Jewish messiah, the antichrist. The house of Saud was installed by the (((British))). It is entirely possible that they really are Jews from Basra.

jews and saudis are in this together, idiots.

In one of it's rare moments of genuine public service, The Daily Show of all sources outed the fact that Prince Al-Waleed, a board member of Fox News, was the "spooky terrorist connected" financier of the "9/11 Mosque" that Fox somehow couldn't identify.

fox news was against trump newfag

Actually most "refugees" in Europe are just economic migrants, they are not going to Germany for the fucking beer, just the hand outs

Saudi Arabia has already set up safe zones where most of the refugees actually are outside of Jordan & Turkey

its not so much the jews that is the problem.. see it as this.. jew, christian and muslim is all hookers.. we have a pimp and the pimps main bitch is the jew.. but who is our pimp?

Saudi Arabia and Israel are one in the same.
Both control western governments' foreign policy and both ensure peace in the middle east is an impossibility.

Think of what Netanyahu is shilling for right now.
He wants a radical salafist rebel group to be in control of a country that BORDERS Israel.
What on EARTH could be his ulterior motive?
More instability?
You bet.

Saudi Arabia has the same aim but a different ideology behind their reasoning. They'd just prefer a radical salafist unstable Syria to a peaceful secular one.

Saudi Arabia = Israel

>Trump
>mainstream Conservative

What the fuck are you even trying to imply, you retard?

>refuse to take refugees
How is that a bad thing? Sup Forums is full of hypocrites.

If Syria was a Christian country Sup Forums would be okay with taking in refugees.
Saudi Arabia and Syria are both muslim so you should take in refugees.

Gee, I wonder who could be behind this post?

right in the first part. wrong in the rest.. they are both puppets. the game here is to destroy the middle class. western nation has been used to destroy all societies and order in the world. now its just Europe left.. welcome medieval peasant class!!:((((

I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt, that English is a second language for you.
The Saudis are CREATING and financing the refugee crisis in the first place.

but jews are the reason saudi gets away with it

imagine if a country tried to pull off that shit and wasn't on the kike payroll?

they'd be liberated in an instant

Because the refugees are allah fags just like you, allah fag.

>f Syria was a Christian country Sup Forums would be okay with taking in refugees.
No, we aren't ok with taking in any rapefugees. See irish migration in early america.

Their culture is just as brutish as their religion. If Syrians were as civilized as say, Danes or Japanese and they wanted to come for temporary help we would be inclined to help

PREASE RESPOND

strawpoll.me/12801192

>ITS THE JEWS
>ITS THE MUSLIMS

Fuck em both, i aint playing this game.

We never take in any immigrants, let alone unvetted "refugees" from a country we share nothing with except nominal religion, which we don't give a shit about really. Oh, the Jews also failed to convince us to sign any of the cucked refugee conventions, so nobody can demand shit from us.

Wtf let's bomb Iran right now!

they are the same, thats why we are allies with both of them. we are the bad guys

Aside from your red herring, did we ask anyone to take them? No? Then it's not our fault that there are cucks out there who like to have their women raped by importing those people.

>which we don't give a shit about really.
Saudi Arabia don't care about Islam?
Sharia law Saudi Arabia?
Birth and Deathplace of Muhammad Saudi Arabia?
Most religious country in the world Saudi Arabia?

Really?

Christian arabs are pretty based.
Not wanting to take them in is a sign of homosexuality.

Arabs = Jews

Israel did 9/11, the world blamed Saudi - but invaded Iraq? Afghanistan? Pakistan? Yeah, that worked. In turn displacing 10s of millions.

Jews support destruction of Christianity in favor of Islam as its a "more gentile culture" and support Kalergi plan

Jews control media, banking, politicians, UN, NATO etc

"History and Emergence of Wahabi" was a report/book that details the British Empire, the Zionists and Arabs conspiring to destroy Islam - low and behold Saudi spawns Wahhabi and Salafi as theyre 2 major, most violent religions; with the support and backing from the West
Apparently, Wahhabism, is Jewish?
conspiracyschool.com/blog/2002-iraqi-intel-reported-wahhabis-are-jewish-origin

fas.org/irp/eprint/iraqi/wahhabi.pdf < The Birth/Emergence of Wahhabi and Historical roots - ITS THE JEWS!

forgot

Wrong, faggot. You guys like them, you can have them. None of them is entering here, and we have a shoot on sight policy at the border so they can try if they want. We're not cucks like you.

>jewbook
saged and reported

Theyre both satanic in nature

Islam especially, claiming some meteor fell to earth and some illiterate pedophile had a vision from God and was able to write his word and no other messenger is allowed?

shoebat.com/2014/09/09/every-christian-needs-know-mark-beast-mark-god/

The mark of the beast, they wear it on their head - they are of the anti-christ religion

""Scripture talks about two marks, one good “the seal on the foreheads of the servants of our God” (Revelation 7:3) and the other evil “the mark, either the name of the beast or the number of his name.” (Revelation 13:17)""

Im arab and this is true

Sharia law? You know Sharia law has no punishment for rapists right? You honestly think we don't punish rapists here then?

Religion has no bearing on our policies unless it benefits us.

mark dice is the pimp

Man he's being honest though. The Saudi family actually was originally Jewish. But yes most of us here know the problem isn't ((the Jews)), it's Saudi, Israel, and right wing politicians in the west. Yes that's correct. Only right wing leaders you retards want to vote for support Israel, leftists do not. I hate leftists but you hypocrites cannot call yourselves Hitler Youth and then vote for more Israel funding. Fuck the Saudis

> phtu

>Kill women for witchcraft
>Don't let women drive
>Kill people for apostasy
>North Korea tier censorship of the entertainment industry

You're saying Islam has no effect on these laws?
I have high hopes for Prince Mohammed but seeking the counsel of various islamic scholars is not a good thing for the leading nation in the region.

Wtf I love Jews now! Seriously though why are we not allowed to hate both?

>Kill women for witchcraft
Don't know which case you're referring to here, care to cite?
>Don't let women drive
Not Sharia, ISIS allows women to drive
>Kill people for apostasy
Highest concentration of atheists in the region
>North Korea tier censorship of the entertainment industry
North Korea must have Sharia law too then

Hypothetically, if your sister went out alone and got raped with no witnesses, except her female friend who she went to meet, how would you honour kill her?

>witchcraft
youtube.com/watch?v=3IEH0BLuDbI
>Highest concentration of atheists in the region
Saudi Arabia is literally 100% Muslim.
You cannot be a Saudi citizen and a non-muslim.
Where are these atheists you speak of?

Saudi Arabia is the biggest threat to the west by a huge margin. They have bought up huge amounts of western media and communications infrastructure. They own a significant amount of twitter as well. They know if they destabilize as much of the west as possible they can buy everything up cheap while they still have oil. The west will rebuild itself but the Saudi family will own so much buying anything will pretty much include a Saudi tax while they produce nothing.

It would be beyond easy to replace them, cut a deal with the Saudis Shias that live where all the oil is. Work with Jordan to take Mecca and transform it into a vatican city type microstate that has no political ambitions. Wahabists can have Riyad and the desert and it will be their containment zone until they wipe themselves out.

You mean how I would be honored to kill the rapist? Unfortunately the government usually takes care of it.

>notices ID
+w+ what's this?

washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2013/05/23/a-surprising-map-of-where-the-worlds-atheists-live/
You can google for the original survey.

>Saudi Arabia is literally 100% Muslim.
Do you believe everything you're taught? What if I was an atheist myself?

>CNN
Really?

Obvious LARP is obvious.
If you killed her rapist, you would be prosecuted for murder. There is a reason a woman's word doesn't hold the same weight in a shariah court.
Your sister lied to you and you killed an innocent man.
Keep the hellfire fueled Kaffir.

t. Samuel Hacheim David Schlomo Goldshekelbergstein

>Aside from your red herring, did we ask anyone to take them? No? Then it's not our fault that there are cucks out there who like to have their women raped by importing those people.
It's not so much the Saudi people that are the problem it's the stupid monarchy. They are blowing an incomprehensible amount of money bribing politicians and buying influence in the media, it's why the Saudi economy is a mess locally, all the money is being spent to shit up the world with wahabism.

Who cares how many atheists are there when they are killed and silenced by the government.

You belong to ISIS, Ahmed. The laws here are not what you think.

CNN used to be good.
During the Gulf war in 1990 they received various awards for their journalism.
They've just decided to turn into morons in recent years.

Let me ask you a question.
How long do Saudis have to wait for some modern laws to be enforced?
Not killing people for leaving the religion, allowing women to drive, etc?
Would Mohammad bin Salman enact some modern laws or will Saudi Arabia always stay the way it is right now?

+Another question.
You say you're atheist, what % of the people you know are atheists and do your parents know you're atheist?

Fuck Allah

>ISLAM the ULTIMATE REDPILL.

Canadian who converted AMA.

You are silenced in the West against saying you hate niggers. How is that different? At least nobody here claims we have free speech, unlike you guys.

Quran is my toilet paper

Participants described initiatives, like mosque and synagogue twinnings, that began after the terrorist attacks on Sept. 11, 2001, when there was more of a national consensus that Muslims in America deserved protection from counterattacks. But these initiatives had been in place for years and had not prevented the acceleration of anti-Muslim sentiment in the country.

What went wrong? Participants seemed at a loss to understand.
timesofisrael.com/in-trump-era-imams-and-rabbis-struggle-to-counter-anti-muslim-hostility/

The Muslim and Jewish communities share a common heritage, and have been connected by many bridges in the past. The Council will serve to build more bridges between and among these communities in future
kaiciid.org/news-events/news/groundbreaking-muslim-jewish-leadership-platform-launched-protect-religious-freedom

The most prominent new initiative is a Muslim-Jewish Advisory Council whose co-chairmen are Fortune 500 chief executives: Farooq Kathwari, of the furniture company Ethan Allen, who is Muslim, and Stanley Bergman, of the medical products distributor Henry Schein, who is Jewish.

The council, which was forming as Mr. Trump’s campaign was gaining steam, includes both Democrats and Republicans. It was created by leaders of the American Jewish Committee and the Islamic Society of North America in an effort to have influence on public policy.
nytimes.com/2016/12/05/us/muslim-jewish-alliance-after-trump.html?_r=0?

Don't know if that was directed towards me but I sure don't call myself Hitler youth.
Think most of the wannabe Hitler talk on here is pretty sad and comical. Mostly come here for the fast news reporting and different commentary, but the angle also almost give me aneurysms a lot of the time.

I don't even see what the big problem of supporting Israel would be.
Many on here is ironically brainwashed by Islam-propaganda.
What's the option to Israel in the mid-east?
Before the British divided the mid east into many nations ruled by dictators to give place for Israel, the area had been ruled by Caliphs for 1400 years.

The NATURAL STATE of that geographical area and culture is islamic caliphate.
I'd much rather have a larger Israel in the area than Islamic countries.
But if anyone thinks that they must be a "zionist" or whatever.
Don't really give a shit about Israel, fuck them. But much rather strengten them than the alternative.

Inb4 someone posts a retarded jew meme and thinks I'm a zionist agent.
Or does a cuck-Swede meme to try to undermine anything I said.

Islam was created as a political ideology to conquer the world - and it is SUCCEEDING.

>funds ISIS
>calls other countries ISIS

It's because Saudi Arabia is one of the neighbors of these destabilized countries with plenty of resources.

>Not killing people for leaving the religion
The last case I'm aware of was in the 90s I think

>allowing women to drive
Most people here don't give a damn either way.

Again, this was accepting refugees, and guess what? People here can never be cucked into accepting foreigners in mass numbers here. Just look at the mess in Bahrain because their government wants to give citizenship to some pakis.

never stop preaching.. the world need to hear what you say!!

You are not. Sure there's a social taboo but governments (except in few retarded Europen countries)can't force you to stfu or even kill you

your grandparents sold out the muslim world.. Mohammed would declared jihad against you!! snakes..

>funded terrorists since at least the 80s
>calls other countries sponsors of terror
Try again burger

كفو

You are not even closely human go fuck your sheep Ahmad

Fuck allah

1- no borders with Syria etc. We don't encourage benefit tourism (what passes for refugees these days). How is Jordan not safe?
2- even if we did have borders, we have no obligation. We didn't sign the cucked conventions. See

Shut up and send more russian girls, we will pay.

Pssst.

Hate to break it to you but the Jews are secretly Russian. Palestinians have more semetic blood than the )))Jews((( aka Russians. Saudis also have more semetic blood than the ))) Jews (((

I'm talking about white Jews not the brown Jews. You are correct about them being secret Jews, BTW.

>t.

Kek, ukranians are better m9. Russians only if you want cheaper but std infested girls.

I can piss in allah's mouth

biggest crusade nation in history was england and france.. your allies in the ww1..hahaha fake ass muslim go and kill your self!

and you wanna se how an real arab looks like?

Allah is my own slut

I'm going to take a fat shit in allah's mouth. Find muhammad and smack him in the face

That's more like what a Swede looks like kek

Don't project pls Sven

Itt: it's DAJOOS

yea and guess who is the bitch behind it? but laugh now gay saudi.. your oil money is slowly grinding. you will see that maybe that golden toilet your masters shit in will not feed your children .your future grandchildren will be what you guys have always been..sand-niggers!

did you forget the history lesson when the Arabs conquered basically all of Europe? Why do you think so many people in the Mediterranean have Olive or bronze skin?

Bred by Arabs

>WE WUZ ARABZ
>Swedish, probably a nigger

>be saudi user
>denounce islam
>get reported for illegal content

Yemenis peasants whit ak47 is making havoc on your super modern army..

That nose pretty much give it away