Is he /ourguy/?

Or is he just the Richard Spencer of the UK?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nkidYPgxo5Y
youtube.com/watch?v=WG7orFuoO_E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Wait, is this not actually Richard Spencer?

That *is* Spencer, isn't it? Or is it a lesbian? I can never tell the three apart.

Nope, Spencer is actually intelligent, articulate and stands for something (white identity). Robinson stands against Islam and that's about it, no-one knows what he actually stands for.
He's also a zionist and has lots of black friends supposedly so he's extremely bluepilled.

Spencer is not intelligent at all. He doesnt know his shit, or his history. It pains me knowing this dad bod loser is giving us a bad name.

tommy is /our guy/ desu

He may have the wrong opinions but he's brave putting himself on the line against the ZOG narrative. Anyone who does that I respect. And he's a likable guy who can appeal to young working class guys and get them thinking about the demographic situation of their country.

Spencer tweeted something like 'I'd take 1 Tommy Robinson over 100 keyboard warriors' a few months ago, I can't find it right now.

No, he's an overly zionist, Irish cunt.

POO

Not only that but he actually has a lot of muslim friends too.

I had him fingered for largely another misrepresented loudmouth until his interview with Alex the other week. That was a surprisingly eloquent and moving discourse -- Mr. Robinson has clearly refined his rhetoric over the years.

IN

LORRY

And thwy wanna bring moar

>intelligent
Just because his parents had enough money to get him into Ivy league schools doesn't mean he's smart.
I mean he has a Fucking MA in humanities, COMPLETELY WORTHLESS SHIT.
He is a trust fund kid.
I haven't heard him say something I've already heard 100 times before.

>zionist kike loving potatowog
>/ourguy/
pick one and only one

He makes Dicky Spencer look like Oswald Mosley.

Fuck off sven genuinely

POO

Underage newfags should fuck off or lurk more

>t. Tommy 'White blood for Israel' Robinson

IN

Spencer also married a fat Bulgarian gypsy.
His kids are mongrels already.

Richard Spencer gets a bad name because bluepilled trump fags can't bring themselves to the fact that whites should stick together.

Niggers and spics in MAGA hats will turn on you eventualy.

shut up cuck. Robinson has been /ourguy/ for fucking years. Spencer is a literal who controlled opposition who showed up 6 months ago. He's also a race mixer who has done NOTHING for the white race and gets BTFO by fucking antifa.

Stop posting that faggot

No he's a shabbos goy

So you rather support Hamas controlled Palestine?
Who is the cuck now?

so he is /ourguy/ for trumpshits
/thread

>being this new
It's Tommy Robinson

>Dickie Spencer of the UK
Well considering the fact that both of them work for the intelligence agencies, I think you're right.

This, he was a irrelevant nobody until Hillary started calling trump supporters Alt-right and she was talking about Alex Jones in that speach. Spencer wasn't even on the radar.
He only became famous when he Roman saluted trump. He's an opportunist.

I like Tommy but his trip to israel confirmed he's been subverted.

He's a shill and so are his retard mates.

I agree with you that Robinson is /ourguy/.

But Richard Spencer is not controlled opposition. He only showed up 6 months ago because the people the crowd did the Roman salute, but he has been around with the NPI for years. Calling people like him controlled opposition is just stupid. Even if he were (which he's not), what's important right now is not choosing leaders- it's spreading these ideas around which he is doing.

Yes, because the more dead Jews there are the more the rest of the cunts fall in line

Muslims would be easily kept in check without kike subversion

He is not as rightwing as Richard Spencer.

they call him controlled opposition because trumpshits reading reddit never seen a dank meme of him

You do know that Israel is a containment state for the Jews right? Even Hitler wanted that.
If it is gone, where do you think the inhabitants would go?
Think more.

He's more like Nathan Damigo (the antifa puncher).

It's not fucking working is it?

At every level of the media, government and business you find the subversive kike cunts, when was the last time you saw an anti west anti white policy initiative or media angle that didn't involve Jews?

t. kike

This is from 3 weeks ago.

youtube.com/watch?v=nkidYPgxo5Y

Nice to see alt-right-ish young people coming up, we need all we can get.

Tommy Robinson has bigger balls than all of you little pussys.
Go watch his best of video on YouTube.

underrated chuckle

>implying you arent closeted

>when was the last time you saw an anti west anti white policy initiative or media angle that didn't involve Jews?
Anime

>alex jones the perfomance artist
ha ha ha

>Spencer is a literal who controlled opposition who showed up 6 months ago.

Why are you lying so unashamedly?

>From March to December 2007, Spencer was assistant editor at The American Conservative magazine. According to founding editor Scott McConnell, Spencer was fired from The American Conservative because his views were considered too extreme.[13] From January 2008 to December 2009, he was executive editor of Taki's Magazine.[17]

>In March 2010, Spencer founded AlternativeRight.com, a website he edited until 2012. He has stated that he created the term alt-right.[9]

>In January 2011, Spencer became Executive Director of Washington Summit Publishers.[18] In 2012, Spencer founded Radix Journal as a biannual publication of Washington Summit Publishers.[17] Contributors have included Kevin B. MacDonald, Alex Kurtagić, Samuel T. Francis, and Derek Turner.[19] He also hosts a weekly podcast, Vanguard Radio.

Have a look into who introduced Anime to the west, in the UK it was (((Cartoon Network)))

Never said Spencer was perfect, but at least he's actually putting the idea of white identity into the mainstream which is very rare these days.
Tommy Robinson's entire message is anti-Islam, which is extremely played out at this point. He isn't creating any cultural change which will help us uncuck ourselves. We need another Jonathan Bowden.

>watching Cartoon Network
There is your problem

there is no use in arguing for Spencer anymore, here I guess, out of context tweet, empty accusations, this is Sup Forums remember. If someone isn't a cool edgy loudmouth, he is haram.

Trump is a well known kosher flipfloper
>but dude da debates
>dud da tweets
and people still suck his dick

You're fucking retarded, I don't watch cartoons

That's who put Anime on British TV aimed at children

>putting the idea of white identity into the mainstream
moderates find him too nazi and nazis find him a pussy who wont name the jew

we can only wait till he proceeds with his hate speech college tour and garners support IRL, chans are lost already to /leftypol/ who outmaneuver rightwingers everytime

First of all, the shows that cartoon network airs are mostly Western cartoon.

Have you considered that most people are not IRL nazis and enjoy somebody who is so moderate that wikijudea has to label them as crazy nazi conspiracy theorists because their messages are so generally sensible when they avoid sperg territory?

Tommy Robinson deserves a knighthood. No one else today has given up so much and suffered as much abuse as he has for the sake of his community and his country.

So basically what you're saying is that Spencer is a racist while Tommy Robinson is a decent fella who is concerned about the Islamisation of the UK?

That still doesn't change that it was Cartoon Network than made Anime mainstream here

I don't know about America because fuck then who cares

The moderates in America will still support him as long as the left keeps trying to shut down his speech

I don't think so, many alt-light figures including cernovich call Spencer controlled opposition

Cartoon Network is just a channel that airs cartoons. Doesn't change the fact that Japanese anime itself is not made by (((them))).

>thinking racism is bad
Fuck off back le donald or whatever shithole you crawled out of.

It was a major conveyor belt for the masses, but anime was already really big on the d/l with anime clubs at universities and such. They just had the right timing to capture both the crowd of nerds wanting more and better animes in a way that brought in passers-by.

In its Toonami-era heyday, Cartoon Network was pretty routinely halfway decent entertainment to have on the TV in the dorm lounge or whatever.

Tommy Robinson hates Islam because he sees it as a threat to the morass of modernity, gay rights and social liberalism. I'm an idenitarian, I think that white identity will be necessary to face the challenges of the next century. We need to reconstruct a civilization,,not preserve the mess we have now.

He's a pussy.

youtube.com/watch?v=WG7orFuoO_E

Skip to 01:40.

>Give me my flag, bro

The Japs not being the ones pushing it in the west until the Jew exported it, makes a huge difference in the fact they kept it part of their culture and then the kikes used it to subvert in the west

Regardless, Anime is only a tiny portion of the problem

I love this guy. I forgot the clip but this muslim punches him in the head and tommy calls him a "FUCKEN little chief" cracks me up

All these white men look the same, no wonder no woman likes you losers

>Robinson stands against Islam and that's about it, no-one knows what he actually stands for.
>He's also a zionist and has lots of black friends supposedly so he's extremely bluepilled.

He's done more for his country than you ever will.

By making White nationalism seem toxic and unpalatable to the average Brit?

The EDL have destroyed white nationalism because of how fucking useless they are

One of my friends who I've been slowly redpilling talked to me the other week and said something along the lines of
>I know it's stupid but for some reason when I watched a video the other day of Tommy Robinson at some university messing with SJWs, it turned me super right-wing

I personally had always thought of him as pretty moderate on the outside, but fair play on him for having an effect on disillusioned 'normies' who have already started to take the redpill. Anyone criticising him is retarded, because at least he's actually out there doing shit.

Is that story supposed to make me hate blacks? Using that logic I'd have to hate everyone as all races rape.

It's supposed to make you angry at the fact that these people opened their home to this nigger and he repaid them by taping their 12 yr old daughter you fucking potatowog

This.

>By making White nationalism seem toxic and unpalatable to the average Brit?
How clueless.

This, JFs don't realise that most Brits don't look up to stereotypically working class people, they subconsciously see them as inferior. Hence why the Tories are so popular despite Corbyn trying his best to put on an "everyman" appeal.

Bring up the EDL to the average Briton and ask them what they think about them

The reply will be racist and or idiots

The only ones who don't are small parts of the white working class

We weren't talking about dumb cunts and rapists. We were talking about racism until you tried desperately to change the subject and resort to ad hominem because you have no argument.

>The only ones who don't are small parts of the white working class
lol, thats ridiculous, and you obviously dont talk to many people, or just retarded leftshits because I know many middleclass normies who sympathise with them too, let alone those in the lower classes

Robinson is fine, however Spencer is a complete pussy and insufferable cunt. You might be retarded

Have a look at how common an occupance that scenario is

I.E the sex attacks in Cologne on new year's it the numerous instances of refugee rapes at public swimming pools

All carry a similar trait

I live in Liverpool, basically everybody I know is white working class

>Liverpool
Found your problem. Maybe talk to people from outside that shithole.

>bans the Sun for "racial abuse" because a journalist called Ross Barkley a gorilla

Also, Liverpool University or just living in Liverpool?

Makes me angry at the parents DESU.
Who the fuck opens their home to a complete stranger from a war-thorn country?

>All carry a similar trait

And what's that?

I would wager they're all from places where this sort of behavior is somewhat normal.

I'd agree with that. So we've established that race isn't necessarily the problem, which makes Robinson's position rational and Spencer's irrational.

He now works for a fat Canadian jew

>look at that black guy in a trump hat, fucking based!

Tommy Robinson is a false flag

I don't think that's been established one way or the other. A genetic component would not surprise me at all, although it's pretty fair to say that they don't come from what Europeans would broadly consider as being "white" countries, if that's what you're after.

as a nationalist who is a zionist, he is controlled opposition to make nationalism as retarded as possible...

The Sun ban is over Hillsborough really, it was the same journalist that wrote all the lies the first time round

I live here, born here also

I'm 23 and I work in IT and make 32k a year

The sensibilities seem to be the same in Manchester, I do lots of contract work there

E E EDL E E EDL E E EDL !!!

This guy is either bluepilled as fuck. People who are solely about muh Islam should not delude themselves into thinking it is the only threat to their homes.

He's the type of virtue-signalling fag that would say "I'm not a racist but...". No one needs losers like him, they need actual racists.

>criticizing islam
>bluepilled
pick one