This picture is going viral incredibly fast on all social media platforms

This picture is going viral incredibly fast on all social media platforms.

There's no telling how much It will harm Trump's image but It looks like it's gonna be BIG.

How can he recover from something like this?

I'm interrupting this slide thread just to state that I'd let Jackie O go first down the air stairs so I could check out her ass too.

leftists suddenly think women need help going down a flight of stairs
>she's helpless on her own taking on such a monumental task
>shame on trump that sexist shitlord

AT LEAST TWO OF THOSE PEOPLE OPENLY CHEATED ON THEIR WIVES IN THE OVAL OFFICE.

Le sexist raysiss Drumpf

This enhances my image of Trump. He doesn't give a damn about political correctness, or what liberal snowflakes think.
Kennedy and Clinton both cheated on their wives so I doubt that a picture of them walking down the stairs together means anything.
Trump treats Melania like a queen.

Sometimes I still can't believe he won.

It is literally impossible to disrespect women more than Bill Clinton.

You can tell that's what he's doing

when did texas get its own flag in the Sup Forums bit flag post thing ?!

FLUMF IS FINISHED

Fuck off

if i was a mod I would ban these posters all day

What are you talking about? He loves the ladies enough to rape them.

You're not a misogynist, are you?

Is Chump mildly retarded?
It's almost like he's not fully aware of his surroundings.

>sjw insists upon equality
>outraged when women don't get preferential treatment
just beat them by their own rules

>Chump
I think you mean DRFUMPF

Trumps a war-time concierge. Quit bitchin.

Well, the man should walk first down the stairs, so if the woman falls, he could catch her.

Trump's personality is such a complete train wreck that treating his wife like shit won't hurt him.

Why do I feel cringe?

>Libtards trash Trumps wife throughout the election
>Making fun of her appearance, what she wears and how she talks
>One picture where Trump is not getting off the plane with her

OMG Trump is such an abusive nazi!

I'm happy that everyone in those photos has never cheated on each other... idiots

What's it supposed to say? Trump is an alpha? We knew that already

had to google it, she was fine

It's going VIRAL guys it's literally BLOWING UP the internet. This is TRENDING guys trust me.

fuck off

>notice the pics go from reagan to kennedy, in reverse order
>wonder why they messed up the chronological order by using kennedy instead of carter
>look up "jimmy carter getting off plane"
>the only relevant result is pic related
>doesn't fit the leftist narrative
Oh.
Rather funny how leftists have the audacity to include slick willy in pics showcasing supposed "gentlemen".

Trumps the only one who did a salute.

>she

I just see a bunch of pussies using their wives as a human shield. At least Donald wants his wife to be safe in case he gets targeted by an attack. Keep a safe distance

How dare he not walk with his wife like serial philanderers Brainless John and Slick Willy.

post examples. I want to see this.

>the left implying women are incapable of walking down stairs without the help of a man

>Not wanting a puffy vulva

Holy sh*t he's working so hard he doesn't have time to stroll around with his wife!

>people losing their shit over Trump's crassness

kek. you people are why i still like him even though he's a Jew Globalist chickenhawk piece of shit.

You pic is complete bullshit. You can buy all of those things. Rich people constantly spend tons of money to send their children events for this kind of training.

>lets his wife bask in her own glory instead of just being arm candy
>implying women should be expected to need help going down a flight of stairs

I see no issue with what he did

selective editing sage
2 adulterers and a gayboi

>women are strong, independent, and don't need a man
>OMG HE LEFT HER ALONE

Ah the Reagans are so cute~~~~

Honestly the fact that he isn't holding her hand every second to walk down some stairs makes his relationship seem more real to me.

It just makes Melania look like a princess. Only feminist faggots will bitch about this because no one who isn't mentally ill wont give a shit.

Fpbp

he meant QABLUMPF

You nailed it OP! This is gonna be HUGE! Men all over the world are finally gonna wake the fuck up and realise they've been cucked into oblivion and the donald had it right all along... again! She should be grateful he allows her to even leave the kitchen...

why is snake so darn cute tho

God damn what a man, putting women where they have been all of history except the past 40 years

What a big juicy box

>Liberals romanticizing Reagan and Bush
>My sides.

Hillary is a cold bad bitch though. He's only a man. That whole relationship must be insane.

Just fyi George Sr. cheated on his wife too.

if only more criminals would be this courteous

>DELETE THIS

how about fixing it with a picture that doesn't fit in the liberals' narrative?

the man is still letting the pussy go first in this

They really are four of the ugliest creatures to ever drag their knuckles across the earth.

Clickbait shit like this has been flying around for like two years now.

It won;t affect Trump at all.

I thought women nowadays always said how they are stronk and indpentent women, who don't need no man in their life. So shouldn't this be a great thing? A woman taking care of her self, with out the support of the oppressing white man

Is that a cock bulge on Jackie O?

post pic of yourself pls

Beat me to it

Wait, isn't it a breach of protocol to not let the President of the USA leave the plane first?

How dare Trump descend the staircase before his wife! I'm a shill for Hill now!

Why don't leaders have hotter wives? I'm disturbed by the women they keep around them.

Obvious cherrypicking and "treat her like a woman only when its convenient" aside

Aren't you supposed to do it the other way around anyways? Since if the woman trips theres still a chance the guy can stop her fall

Can't believe it wasn't mentioned already, but it is considered appropriate for a female to go first up stairs and second down so that the man may 'catch her fall' if she were to fall. Fucking leftists. Jesus. Also there are literally hundreds of times each president exits an airplane with his family members in many different configurations. This is officially a cherry picked slide thread.

Chivalry is sexist.

that's an actress.

but yeah, except for the ayy lamao eyes jackie was excellent.

The exact opposite is true here. It's important to remember that in regards to Trump bashing, logic doesn't apply.

Yeah you are supposed to. Just as you're supposed to walk streetside on a sidewalk in case a vehicle swerves.

>1 post by this ID
>reddit spacing
raus

Trump is the first president that considers his wife able enough to go down stairs alone. The Dems are especially a joke. They talk a big game but they're the worst with their patriarchal chivalry.

>SHILL THREAD

Always remember to SAGE in the option field

wtf I hate trump now

The left was also easing in the idea that pedos aren't monsters, but then that Milo tape was released...

>why the fuck did they skip presidents from jfk to reagan?
>this was originally posted on reddit
>they picked the only pic like that, if you google it you'll find many normal picks when he's holding her
>he has the hottest wife in the history of presidents

>"holocaust survivors"

bluepilled as fuck

Not using your a woman as a bullet sponge from your attempted assassination.
>Drumpf

Liberals are all liars. Literally worthless human beings.

this

how is "at least" two who *openly* cheated while in the office?

kek

>immediately looking for a bulge on a woman

Tranny-loving faggots detected.

He wasnt president when they took that photo, try again Hans.

>flag

0.02 etc sage

>Trump bangs models and gets shit done.

I don't see a problem here

She was bought and paid for. Not like he was looking for a partner. It is sad though. I feel bad for her.

I keked heartily

>This picture is going viral incredibly fast on all social media platforms.
reality: its not and no one cares