The average IQ of dolphins is higher than the average spic, arab, abo or nigger

>the average IQ of dolphins is higher than the average spic, arab, abo or nigger
damn, really makes you think

Source my Hindu friend?

We should elect dolphins as leaders of these third world countries.

It's not higher, it's about this same.

You now remember how much dolphins rape.

POO

P
O
O

IN

the dolphins would be worse than the jews

I wonder if her asshole smells good.

what if we started destabalizing third world governments to launch coups to replace heads of states with dolphins? What would other countries think then?

and i thought Indians were smart. dolphins cant speak, are unable to create or comunicate abstract ideas. They can comunicate basic needs to other dolphins, like the presence of a predator, or the position of fish. but stilll it works very different than composing a song, writing books things that the spics arabs and niggers are able to do. But dolphins have this very common behavior that they share with Indians, both the animal and the People of india poo in open water. Something tells me this IQ scores are not possible to be compared, but where shitting in public spaces go, i guess its possible.

dolphin rights when?
for too long their people have been treated as second class citizen

I wana fugg her

>dolphins cant speak, are unable to create or comunicate abstract ideas.
Demonstrably false, dolphins have complex culture just like humans and other great apes. Dolphins may be on the same sort of intelligence level as humans, even surpassing great apes and elephants.

>tfw dolphins are the secret anti-jew
>tfw dolphins are the single strongest force against the globalists right now
>tfw most of alex jones information comes from hidden dolphin cabals

I would let her take a shit on me.

>t. The Upright Favela Monkey

No it doesn't man. That's not surprising at all. You're on Sup Forums. We know this.

>so busy jerking it he cant even check image for source text
Get it together, Leaf.

>the average lifespan of rats is the same as the average lifespan of Indians

Mindblowing

I wouldn't go that far

There's some reason to believe dolphins can communicate by sharing images via sonar but it's not abstract enough to enable human levels of communication.

I don't know what would happen if you could genetically alter dolphin brains to have the speech hardware like birds and humans do and gave them a means to make sounds.

this is forcing objective facts like conditioning into culture. A group of animals do not comunicate complex abstract ideas. Otherwise we would be able to get them to teach us their belifes on life and other philosophical stuff since scientists (they are really called this way kek) "teach"(by that i mean by conditioning them) how to "speak" (they force them to learn hand signs) but they obviously cant get meaning, they just associate the sign with the matter objects. The idea of that object is never there. By that i mean the concept of a banana does not exist for a monkey. Possibly there is a green sign for food, but that is not very different from recognition programs we have computers doing. And still we cant program human like inteligence yet.

Dolphin language is very complex and we do not understand it very well, but they are capable of making an incredibly wide range of sounds and research suggests that it is possible they are capable of exchanging complex ideas and even art such as music.

OK I'm sure you know more than the researchers who have spent decades working on the subject. Humans are the only sentient animals and all the intelligence observed in non-human great apes is just one big mistake, time for the whole field to just stop researching because they have been BTFO by a random user on the internet.

>>OK I'm sure you know more than the researchers who have spent decades working on the subject.
fallacy, by that line of thought i should be not even arguing with you since your education level is far superior on average than of a brazilian university. Should i stop writing and go kill someone now ? Science is about producing propositions, testing them and release to public. The only thing that matters are the facts, the explanation and the tests. And not how long someone has study in this field. Therefore it should be possible for any person to read and test for himself. and if the person sees a flaw in the proposition and/ or testes point that out. The problem for me is called projection. We desperately need to find human like thought in other stuff, but sometime there is none. This explains why we look for ayy lmaos, and why are old ladies treating their dogs like literal children. They are animals behaving by conditioning mixed with pack behaviour stated by their DNA. Sorry but dogs do not love, that is just our projection. I do that myself i own a dog and its even therapeutic to project that way, its easyer when they never say no.

If dolphins are so smart how come they wuz never kangs?

thats fucking gross

>Ywn be forced into odd outlandish positions while she wrestles you
>Ywn have your face forced into every one of her sweaty crevices

Why even live Sup Forums?

LOO

How does this make you feel landlubbers?

Anyone else think its a real shame that dolphins lack opposable thumbs? I wonder what sort of technology they would create if they had the means.

Genetically engineering dolphin thumbs when? We need to uplift this species.

I demand thumb equality for dolphins

That's cause they dont take dumps at toilets?

>FLIPPERED

>Does not poo in the loo

Imagine her fucking you with a strap on then forcing to eat her sweaty shitbox as she chokes you with her muscular legs.

>Tfw too intelligent to be kangs n sheit

>tfw you don't poo in the loo

and higher iq than americans

This is the guy who starts dolphin pussy breads.

>tfw pajeet

Julia Vins
Russian
20 years old

poo

Meh, they will all look like freaks in 10 years when the steroid use will have taken its toll.

we just gonna ignore this get or

This. Dolphins are the niggers of the sea.

>Genetically engineering dolphin thumbs when? We need to uplift this species.
Maybe some sort of brain controlled prosthetic arm could be used, if you train them since they were young. Corvids would probably work as well, if you could trade flight for bigger brains they have good speaking skills but intelligence is limited to a 4 or 5 year old human.

i will never understand why there are so many homos on Sup Forums with muscle girl fetish. how obviously gay can you be before someone calls it out?

Doubt the likes of Steve Jobs (Arab) has a lower IQ than someone who has difficulty not shitting in his town's water supply.

POO

Ewwwwwww.

>you mad leg boi?

Why wouldn't you want to breed a woman with good genes?

Would liberate from Islam.

POPEYE THE SAILOR MAN

>implying the woman i posted has "bad genes"
why would you want to breed with a woman who has a man's physique?

Gross and shooped.

Dolphins have a predicted iq of around 45. This is demonstrably false.

>Um brasileiro usando a palavra "spic" para fazer referencia aos hispanos

This assumes you have good genes to begin with, but if she can be that fit and athletic that increases the chances your children will be born health with an increased chance for athletic prowess and fitness.

Don't tell me that you don't think about what you're breeding for when you choose a mate, user. If that's the case, then you need to reorganize your priorities.

one you wont find on her insta

that would be a backhand.

you keep my baby away from fucking rapist animals, retarded broad. jesus christ.

>rationalizing your homo tendencies this hard
i don't analyze women as potential breeding partners user, i let my dick handle that decision. women are supposed to look like women, not men

do you actually believe that breeding with a soft, feminine woman means you will have soft, feminine offspring? what kind of retarded homosexual pseudoscience is that??