Let's say you've been given a free trip to France for the week. Would you go?

Let's say you've been given a free trip to France for the week. Would you go?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Actu17/status/855789408095744001
twitter.com/Lysandres/status/855788980255830021
youtube.com/watch?v=wCgUt81a1kA
nicematin.com/faits-divers/mouvement-de-foule-gare-du-nord-a-paris-apres-quun-homme-ait-brandi-un-couteau-131737
youtube.com/watch?v=zFwp0Wz_jyo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Depends where in france

to visit War memorials. Not cities

Is there any where even nice in France?

if it included everything, as in housing (in an ok hotel), food & travel then sure.
otherwise no
unless it's a trip to the countryside that is basically free of niggers, then i could even pay some.

The countryside where Varg is? If he doesn't shoot you I mean.

I hear they have nice trucks

But are they trucks of peace? I don't like violent trucks.

>>/adv/
>>Sup Forums

anywhere the nignogs are rioting after lepen get elected tommorow

of course, I love France

I probably wouldn't go to Paris, as I've been there a few times before.

I want to visit Brittany, as well as Lille, Poitiers, Nantes, and Bourdeaux

of course, It's a fucking beautiful country. History/Architecture/Cuisine is of the highest quality.

Brits stop being jealous, you have nothing to show for in comparison.

id go to french Polynesia desu

Are you fucking stupid?
Do you think I would not take a free trip to France just because an asshole shot a cop?

I would go in a heartbeat, I would not do an extensive trip to paris but merely a stop at some of the major tourist attractions.

You cant beat french food, wine, culture

look at this
twitter.com/Actu17/status/855789408095744001
twitter.com/Lysandres/status/855788980255830021

yes but i would go on pol and ask the french people where i need to go to avoid shitskins as much as possible

Yup.

Depite the scared Sup Forums autists whose entire world is composed of a newstream of bad news and scare themselves shitless, France, inc Paris is still pretty much fine.

No I don't want to be run down, shot, or stabbed by some rabid sand nigger.

COMFY PROTEST STREAM PARIS

youtube.com/watch?v=wCgUt81a1kA

Yes and I would fuck french women all week. White dick one week a year is good for them.

No. It's too dangerous.

wats being protested

People were decapitated with a knife today at the Gare du Nord in Paris.

>English sauce

You seem to be upset my friend, France Is a beautiful place I don't see anyone saying otherwise

Yes. I've been there many times. It's a beautiful country and I'm not an overweight, tism-tinged neckbeard, who gets all of his news from kikebart. Every country has dangerous areas, but I understand the concepts of statistics and probability.

They're unions and antifas protesting against islamophobia toward terrorists.

no

Tomorrow is just the first round, שלומו.

I thought May Day was next week?

Links not working , what's it supposed to show?

Sure, been there a lot of times

My sister has a coworker who is literary planing a trip to Pairs France this month. WITH THE FAMILY.

Source then ffs

Knife attack in paris

Hell yes - I'm headed there in June. But I'd only stop in France to see a bit more of the Western Front and grab a rental car before fucking off to Belgium and Germany for race tracks and beer.

Your sauce there : nicematin.com/faits-divers/mouvement-de-foule-gare-du-nord-a-paris-apres-quun-homme-ait-brandi-un-couteau-131737

Fuck off no
There's a reason we named a disorder after how fucking SHIT paris is in reality compared to our dreams
パリ症候群

youtube.com/watch?v=zFwp0Wz_jyo

Australia is the bastard child of Europe

And Ireland is the drunk uncle who's serving a term in a minimum security prison for a pub fight

No.