Is being single in your 30s degenerate?

Sup Forums I'm about to turn 31 next month.

I hold a good job, work out etc, I'm quite stable and try to have some discipline in my life.

But holy shit the 30s are weird as fuck sometimes
- Girls in your 30s are broken, and you litteraly have to push them away because they're getting desperate as fuck
- You realize jobs and corporations are cynical as fuck
- You want to make a dent on the universe because you realize time flies. Wether it's political, artistic, but you realize you have to achieve something
- Either that or settle with a wife and have children. I'm personally delaying it a big because I want to find a high quality wife (I know Im an idealist).

Guys in your 30, do you share this weird vibe? Or am I actually missing somthing?
(Why is it in Sup Forums ? Because this is the result of modern society that promotes materialism and hedonistic values, and I'm seeing the lies through it. Response to it should be political and cultural)

Who cares you are a wizard now you can use magic and shit.

Magically make yourself white then or get the fuck off pol you nigger

Yep.
32 this year and I noticed that women in their 30s are trash.
Just date younger, also master a hobby or skill and teach someone else. Really helps make you feel like you are helping the world become just a little better.

wizard is being a virgin after 30? Well that's not my case as I fucked many girls in my life

>is X degenerate

You are degenerate. Fuck off with these shit threads.

OP come to bali with me and we can find a cheap and nasty wife out behind strippers

$10,000 euros and you're a god in their world

yes.

I got married @ 25. Life worked out well for me.

yes. I'm 18 and will be married in about 2 years. you done fucked up

>Girls in your 30s are broken, and you litteraly have to push them away because they're getting desperate as fuck
then go after girls in there 20s

I went to Bali for a month already.
Not for me, beach life tends to be boring as fuck. I fucked a few girls that were probably fucking another tourist the day after I fucked them.

It was full of drunk brits/Aussies near Kuta beach. Fun for 1 day but it gets tiring after the second day.
I'd feel like I'm avoiding my life but going to Bali to live. I'd rather deal with the real world, dance and laugh with it so to speak.

Apples to potatoes?

yes you're a degenerate.

the thing kid is that I see around me shit tons of couples starting to divorce. It's a fucking chaotic time we're living. Good luck though

Well if you have kids RIGHT NOW you'd go to their graduation at fucking 50ish so keep that in mind.

I'm not saying you dun goofed in not having kids before but you outta get hitched and have kids in the next 3-4 years unless you want your kids to push you into their graduation in a wheelchair.

There's still time!

Probably, at some point. I'm trying to beat my degeneracies though.

marry a women who doesn't believe in divorce then

im doing good but i bought a car monts ago, second hands. appeared it was a stolen one. dont know if i can get it back. i would lose 30 000 euros and more.

>I'm about to turn 31
>wymens
>jobs suck
>want to bring meaningful influence to the world.
Just give it another year or two. That is the death throes of your 20s. You'll soon fall into a deep coma of cynicism. That's your 30s.

and thanks for the good wishes spainbro

spending large sums of money to fly to exotic locales and have mindless sex with random whores is textbook degeneracy. It does nothing to improve or strengthen yourself for the future. You won't even remember the sluts in ten years.

lol I don't a give a shit, plenty of people are super healthy at 50, keep that in mind as well.

Just date younger women as in late teen - early 20's.

I killed one of the working ladies in bali, I probably shouldn't go back tbqh

That's true

he does need to hurry up because his energy levels are going to get lower and lower but people retire at 65 user.

>mfw 30 in a little over a year
>All cousins and siblings married with kids or at minimum married.

i've succeeded career wise and i'm pretty good looking but i'm a total shut in right now. Where do I find a woman to marry?!

You shouldn't be aiming for a dusty old cumdumpster just because you are older now.

Go for a teenage/early 20s bride. Better to die a virgin than to have premarital sex or support a whore.

so im prety fucking depressed, i wanted to add.