Biology teacher destroys transphobic bigots with hard science. Sup Forums will never recover from this

Biology teacher destroys transphobic bigots with hard science. Sup Forums will never recover from this

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Gm4eT
pjmedia.com/trending/2016/08/23/johns-hopkins-research-no-evidence-people-are-born-gay-or-transgender/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ha, pol cucked again

every human chromosome aberration he just listed only appeas in less than 0,1% of population. they're mutations that lead to sterility...
and they're not an argument for transgenderism being "natural" or justifying mental illness

Did you even read the shit you post retard? Humans are sexualy dimorfic there male and female. hemafrodites are a genetic mutation
For the same reason we dont call someone with a third arm a new breed of man. now fuck of back to

FUCK ZLOMPF AND FUCK WYPIPO

the real question is can any of those mutations be properly classified as living

because they cant reproduce

they are equivalent to a virus

This also this so called scientist is generalizing from exceptional cases, just like transgemderism itself he thinks 0.0001% of the cases as natural ocurrence

>your heart and brain are male

does'nt sound scientific at all.

So literal diseases can make you a transgender?
That's what we've been saying this whole time you degenerate cuck.

Trans people should be treated the same as those with schizophrenia. We should have pity of them, not hatred. Treat them like suffering souls, not accept their mental problems as normal.
I don't agree with Sup Forums's trans hatred but the SJW view of gender dysmorphia is retarded.

Trans people proven real after all. Sup Forums BTFO.

So my life improved massively after I transitioned. Never felt depression and didn't give enough of a fucks about any ones opinion to have anxiety.

So, I come back from camping one night and I get pulled over. Cop asks to search my car and being a good Ancap? I say no.

Well, he brings 6 more cops out. Dogs "hits" and I have 3 items that are used in camping that they called meth potentiators. "Wood alcohol, red phosphorous (matches) and a hot plate".

So I'm going to jail now for this retarded bullshit It's assumed I'm female despite the M on my license. A female pig searches me and then screams upon undoing my tuck. So then they get a male officer in who roughs me up pretty good and I get thrown in a cell.

I'm not worried because this is all bullshit and will get thrown out in court right? Nope! Kangaroo courted and sentenced to two years.

I was refused to be given my prescription and slowly started reverting to male. In jail in a space of a year. I went from the one every one was like "Let me see them titties" to the cell boss because I was so jacked on T after a year of working out solidly.

I get let out after being forgotten in my cell for a month after I was supposed to be. Had quit cooperating with guards at this point. So not surprised.

Try to sue? Cops start harassing family and drains my cash til the lawyer won't do it any more.

So at this point I'm depressed, been wronged by society and don't care. Most miserable I've ever felt and I just become a total thug.

Never stole a thing or hurt nobody prior to Sup Forumss idea of a fix. Now im a savage who deserves a bullet.
I was on the way to become a chemical engineer. Now I sell drugs and pimp women.

Your idea of a cure destroyed my spirit. Best to let us just do it and let the weak ones suicide.

Yeah. It's just virtue signalling bullshit.

Yes after a (((surgery)))

>and your heart and brain are male

dropped there

It is very likely that brains can get in fact wired to make you perceive yourself as a woman even though you were born a man, but that has not been proven yet

>I'm science teacher
>heart

might kek

Mutations are not normal, also most trannies make the switch for economic gain or an easier life.

So trans people are genetically deficient
How did we got btfo exactly

Nigger, you are absolutely retarded. The trans life is hard as shit financially.

>here's a bunch of information that is not even tangentially relevant to the topic at hand

science education in a nutshell

These are just all defects.
She word spaghettis so much shit to justify her position it's retarded.
Typical Liberal teacher that wants to cuck men and Conservative families.

Why the fuck is he comparing birds, insects and reptiles to humans?

Fucking retarded.

Reading this. Its rather disturbing how many of you think a mutation is always negative thing.
Ya'll are some really scientifically illiterate dumbasses

Things that never happened the post

If there is any truth to your story:

Maybe dont cook/use meth you fucking degenerate fuck anybody with a synapse that still lights up could figure out what the fuck you are.

You are a savage who deserves a bullet I hope they bring back the firing squad for you

>"You know males can female and females can be male if you look at these very very rare genetic deformations that have only ever happened to exactly 9 people in all of history. Checkmate, bigots"

>if missing, can, etc

Well it was acceptable until the last one, which is equivalent to "You can be a kangaroo because you have human DNA but your heart and brain are kangaroo."

XX and XY works for almost all cases. It seems a legit reason if your sex chromosomes have malfunctioned in one of the ways he lists; but otherwise it is just "I'm a kangaroo because I think I'm kangaroo."

I didn't go ahead when she compared other species with humans. Insects, wtf?
Bitch. This bitch just got her degree and need to impress someone on how educated she is.

Funny, no other mammals were mentioned

I didn't cook meth you massive fucking retard. I went fucking camping. I used wood alcohol to clean my canoe. IT was a kangaroo fucking court case. Maybe you should learn to comprehend what you're reading eh?

Keep denying how bad trans are treated. Doesn't make things any less true.

Red herring. Milk defines mammals.

>birds n slimes n birds are not just male or female, this somehow prove humans are the same as them with the use of surgery + extremely rare genetic aberrations, IM A SCIENTIST !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

women rights were a mistake

>in insects
We can't fucking asexually reproduce, holy fuck.

So he's telling us that being trans is a medical disorder and we should try to treat it?

>humans are insects or birds
>you can become a male by grafting on a dildo

>lay out a bunch of great science
>but then end with "but your heart and brain are male"

Even science liberals have to resort to arguing with feelings. Love it.

Btw, it should be "sex dimorphic species" (or better yet generally, "sex dimorphic taxonomic class")

>insects
>birds
>reptiles
>fish
So are they admitting they aren't human?

It's TLDR but I bet she talks about the existence of intersex people or whatever who are such a small minority suffering from birth defects that they are insignificant.

There are kids born with 8 fucking arms and legs (always in India for whatever reason) but no biology book is talking about how humans have "up to 8 arms and legs".

Are we speacking about the 0.0000000000000000001 of the population and pretending its not a genetic mutation but instead somthing normal and derfore changing all defenitions established hudreds of years ago just because it hurts a none existing group of people where de diagnosis method is tp speack with them and if they tell you enoguth times that their felings hurt they are diagnosed with it?

who cares about the financial implications of trans life you fucking faggot

How do you use wood alcohol to clean a canoe?

you are stupid fuck for believing this dumb cunt.

You either want to make the world a better place for all humans. Or you just want your own little safe space. Youre the latter snowflake.

So basically all cases of transsexuality is some kind of genetic defect.

Well there's a very simple explanation for that. Go make some coffee and I'll get power point up and running.

By slight dilution. It lifts stains out of wood.

>conflating intersex with transgenderism
I want this lady to define "woman"

Plus it kicks ass for breakdown down rime and ice stuck to it afterwards. Any other questions? Its fine to use in a ventilated area.

>Credible biological explanation
Using bird and insect etc... biology to explain human biology

Just do some research to see how different ant biology or flatworm biology etc... is to human biology and then try twist your head around how it could even possibly explain a topic such as transgenderism in humans.

This is an abhorrent abuse of bastardizing science to explain something with nothing in common apart from "Once was this now is this."

We should meme AIDS as a social construct. Between LGBT acceptance and the pozzing community, I think enough people would take the bait. We could not only get these nutjobs to alienate themselves from normies even further, we could get them to remove themselves from the gene pool even faster than they already do.

>an infinitesimally small number of people can have abnormalities in their sex gene therefore trans-sexuality isn't a mental illness

Legs are a social construct

we are not worms or fish, science teach BTFO and will never recover

The article basically says in humans there are males and females and anything else is a genetic mistake. Thanks.

subhuman

game theory points to you being a delusional tranny whos attention seeking behavior and compulsive lying is exacerbated by methamphetamine psychosis.

>Cop asks to search my car and being a good Ancap? I say no.
Thats not how people make decisions retard
>"Wood alcohol, red phosphorous (matches) and a hot plate".
> I was on the way to become a chemical engineer. Now I sell drugs and pimp women.

You sell drugs and pimp women because you know this lifestyle and are familiarized with it.
You know chemical engineering (LOL) because you cook meth.

>look at all these random species and genetically malformed humans!

There's a reason that there are so many more men pretending to be women than there are women pretending to be men. A very specific reason.

>science teacher literally telling people that the only way for humans to be transsexual is if they are born with a genetic defect (aka are fucked up)
Transsexual people confirmed for freaks.

That's not virtue signalling, it's just bullshit. Virtue signalling is good.

you can't treat two separate issues with the same treatment and expect results

>b-but these other species...

Good lord, I hope that idiot was lying about being a teacher.

being a science teacher has a very low bar

I've never seen a transgendered chicken.

And who would have thought different species have different mating patterns?

And so genetic disorders are considered a gender now?

No, it's all just fuck-ups.

Just kill yourself.

Get back in the oven, kike.

>Science teacher
>Not a specific science

Okay, so no higher than secondary school? Essentially the whole thing is a bait and switch. Start off with a few examples of non-human, indeed, non-mammalian animals (I can identify as an octopus all I want but it's not going to help me fit through an opening only marginally larger than my teeth).

She then transitions to some examples of genetic aberrations before finally going completely off the rails with the line about someone with two X chromosomes still having a male heart and brain which, unless they're a chimera just isn't happening. The genes just aren't there.

That post is the biggest pile of garbage I have ever seen. First, almost half of the second paragraph can be disregarded (and the dumbshit did, with the sentence "Oh, did you mean humans?"). Then she tries to justify transgenderism by describing DISEASES where the individual is genetically male/female but because of a congenital defect, looks like the opposite gender, which is fucked in the head. For example, she starts with 5-alphareductase deficiency, a DISEASE where the poor bastard is still genetically male (and is considered as such because, you know, XY and all that), but lacks the more potent form of testosterone to develop male characteristics properly.

Honestly you can throw a spanner in the cogs of this argument by simply saying and asking

>In the animals you have given as evidence it can be explained as to why they have these genetic traits through evolution to promote reproduction among a species even when conditions become unfavorable for reproduction therefore they are born with an inherent ability to "Change" sex.
>Why in transgenderism in the subjects / people that change gender are incapable of doing so without the use of artificial intervening?
>What is the evolutionary reason for people to be transgendered and does it match that of the examples you have provided?
>Why do you attribute people with genetic diseases / conditions involving their genetics with no apparent evolutionary purpose and neither natural benefits to that of the animals provided above?

Then call her out for creating her own brand of bastardized, convoluted science in order to pursue political dogma. Regardless as to the feelings towards people who are trans why is it okay for her to shit on science because her goal is "For the greater good."

Birds and insects aren't humans you dumb fuck.

so, literally inhuman behaviour. got it, thanks.

>this lady is qualified to teach
i hate my country

archive.is/Gm4eT

If you've ever looked into biology, you would've took note that other forms of life have things in common with homo sapiens. No wonder your country got cucked by niggers

Literally every example she has given is a subjective gender aligning with the underlying mutation or adaptation.

Then she goes on to justify trans people, which are examples of an idealised gender not congruent with the underlying biology.

???

>being a good ancap

Well there's your problem right there dummy.

I don't care how poorly you were treated. This
>Now I sell drugs and pimp women.
if true puts you among the lowest scum of the planet, and my saying that has nothing to do with your gender issues. Fortunately, your story reeks of bullshit, but on the off chance that it's not, I hope you end up back in prison for a very long time and become someone's bitch.

Lovely a FB comment upon some self centered, egotistical, virtue signaling liberal that has unwarranted self importance arguing that people with clear mental illness are absolutely normal...

should she be allowed to teach anymore.

Amen, that's what I was trying to say, but you've just worded it much better.

She's a silly bitch, and biology degrees have been worthless since 2005.

So how does this make wanting to lop your willy off not a mental illness?

Thanks for play science xir, pls insert anudda token.

>compares reptiles and insects to mammals
>hard science
I bet he is a primary school teacher

Well said.

Nice LARP faggot, fuck off.

> Other species have other chromosomal configuration

> Also you can have your heart and brain be male, these are totally scientific terms shut up

ow

Yeah a vast majority of trannies don't have fucked up chromosomes
And those who do are an outlier of an outlier to the point where we don't even have names for most of them yet

And trannies can't recover from suicidal depression

yeah that's a pretty retarded post but nothing compares to reddit when it comes to retardation.

There's a difference between an unusual sex and a disability. The things that she listed are literally disabilities.

>You can be male because... your heart and brain are male

and that's when it stopped being science.

>Biology teacher destroys transphobic bigots

KYS faggots. Psychiatric gurus from Johan Hopkins say that mentally ill men in dresses are mentally ill.

What the fuck does a biology teacher know.

BTW

KYS

Insects, fish, and birds are not mammals, and comparing sexual dimorphism and the underlying physiological conditions between between them and mammals is fallacious. It's akin to saying "oh yeah well bacteria don't even have gender!"

All humans are male or female based on whether or not they express the SRY gene, which begins extremely early on in pregnancy. Whether someone has a penis or not does not define their sex, in the same way a person with a genetic defect causing them to be born without any other part of their anatomy does not mean they are not human. It's your genetics, and the expression thereof. In fact, he goes on to admit that whether you are male or female is determined by whether or not you have and express the SRY gene, just that the location of this gene can be varied and that it can be silenced by downstream genetic defects, which everyone already knows. While he does correctly state the fact that genetics is more complicated than "all humans are XY males or XX females", he basically just straight up admits that all humans are genetic males or genetic females, based on well understood mechanisms. Except he fumbles it up at the end by saying that you can be male if you're physiologically female if your "heart and brain" are male, which is unsubstantiated nonsense.

Also, you cannot be female with only one X chromosome and no Y chromosome, because you cannot be ALIVE with just one X chromosome. It's embryonically lethal. Highschool teachers should not pretend that they know what they're talking about on facebook.

>Selling Drugs
>Pimping women
>Deserve a bullet

Calm down, you act like you violated the NAP or something

retard/10

KYS OP you freak

Dr. Paul R. McHugh, the former psychiatrist-in-chief for Johns Hopkins Hospital and its current Distinguished Service Professor of Psychiatry, said that transgenderism is a “mental disorder” that merits treatment, that sex change is “biologically impossible,” and that people who promote sexual reassignment surgery are collaborating with and promoting a mental disorder.
Dr. McHugh, the author of six books and at least 125 peer-reviewed medical articles, made his remarks in a recent commentary in the Wall Street Journal, where he explained that transgender surgery is not the solution for people who suffer a “disorder of ‘assumption’”

not sure if shilling for opposition or just really stupid...

pjmedia.com/trending/2016/08/23/johns-hopkins-research-no-evidence-people-are-born-gay-or-transgender/

Scholars at Johns Hopkins University released a new report on Monday which argues that there is not sufficient evidence to suggest that lesbian, gay, or transgender people are born with this sexual orientation or gender identity.

Well i was ok with trans people but after reading how one kept making the wrong decisions despite knowing better i have come to see you are mentally fucked and incapable of having a moral compass without constant reassurance from the outside world.

Guess I'm justified to beat trannies now after being so disgusted by your posts