Why does he look so smug?

Why does he look so smug?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PlsIFGjPZok
lipstickalley.com/showthread.php/1111736-Black-celebs-that-had-the-black-erased-from-their-family
celebritybabies.people.com/2015/05/08/sage-steele-blog-race-not-family-nanny/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because he knows he's about to BLACK himself

Because his mom won't suspect that he's gay now

Damn what a fine black babalyat.

He bleaches that chocolate pussy everyday.
He colonizes that dark ass.

because he isnt a racist

Because all them niggers raging.

CUZ HE TAPPIN DAT SHEEEEIT DAWWG

HE ALL UP IN DAT AYUSSS YUKNOWHUAHMSAYIN?

What the fuck is his problem? His smugness is too much high.

Is that Alex Soros?

no but it looks like him

Because he's a white manlet with a taller black chick, dude is checking off two boxes

He has a confident aura that seems to say "what's wrong black boi?" from his gaze alone. A trait that most of Sup Forums could learn from. Nothing asserts your dominance over another race and makes you more attractive to white women than fucking a high-tier shitskin and flaunting it about freely. Just the facts.

Damn she fine

He looks like a cuck. Id give that nigress a true manly aryan benis she would be in extacy

>aren't a anti racist? :^)
Probably that. Also sage this shill thread

Is there a photo of the baby?

Please stop saying chocolate, it's not chocolate, it doesn't taste or smell like chocolate, do a google search right now, it's a filthy, unevolved purple horse vagina that smells like rancid fecal matter and sweat.. If that sexual stimulates you, you ought to be gassed.

Got proof for that claim?

because he knows blacc bois dont stand a chance

Dickin' Boons

Im not gonna prove it to you faggot

>tfw no qt black gf

there would be plenty of talking shit about me in my family and friends but IDGAF

>tfw no nubian godess gf

Because he owns a slave in 2017.

Because he's with a Nigress, and knows that not only is she extremely unlikely to leave him for someone else, he can also use her as the holy proof of not being a racist for all his sjw friends.

Cute :)

Do interracial couples always turn out with little brown shits? Can they ever turn out white?

I don't think so, they only turn out white if they're albino

Blackbois got really pressed.

When did you have your last gf white boy? He's fucking a stunning girl and his bloodline is guaranteed to be continued, u mad?

god damn she's hot

would impregnate

Because the fact he is banging, and has wifed one of the most gorgeous black women in the world today has singlehandedly created a whole buttblasted generation of black bois when their relationship went viral.

This is how "U mad?" looks in Ashkenazi/Dago

>We losing them gods
>gods

Is he calling the white man a god? Kek even black bois want BWC.They're fighting with their own women who gets to suck on it

cute

Why Dutchs are such oil drillers?

youtube.com/watch?v=PlsIFGjPZok

>implying you are replying to an alpha male

I have dabbled in oil and tar-sand drilling, however if you are serious white is the way to go for dynasty building purposes

C O L O N I Z E D

>reading comprehension

>why a darkskin person and a pale skin person have a light brown baby? oh god what a mistery

Because he thinks only of himself, and doen't look to the future of the world, his people or the western world.

fucking nigger can YOU read?

Idk he's pissing off darkies and fucking their hottest women so there's that at least

Even blackbois know white men have access to top quality black women while they get busted white whales.

Proof that if you race mix your child will look nothing like you. This baby looks nothing like either parent.

babies are ugly in their first few years and you can't really tell how they'll end up

bretty good

I'd marry a black queen if the kids turned out like that

Because niggers get furious when they see that pic.

lipstickalley.com/showthread.php/1111736-Black-celebs-that-had-the-black-erased-from-their-family

That is true, but not very relevant in this case. Are you trying to say that child will look like either parent in a few years. I highly doubt it. Check this thread again in 7 years and i will post an updated image proving my point.

>niggers getting buttmad at being bleached

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
*catches breath*
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Don't let your wife/bitch/side nigger wear dresses like that when she's pregnant. For the love of God, please.

these are the children of her husband or they are adopted. They dont have any nigger features.

>Check this thread again in 7 years

celebritybabies.people.com/2015/05/08/sage-steele-blog-race-not-family-nanny/

she looks like she's half white herself

I don't think it was gods. I think it was meant to be "goods".

They both destroyed their all ancestors heritage.

Then why was Gods capital G?

Because he knows shes gonna lick his balls coz he payed her

he means black babies are "gods" and because she's having a mixed baby they are losing their "gods"

It can statistically happen. Instead of pulling the DNA for skin color from the darkey, blood or bone DNA is pulled then the kid will have white skin.

No he mean white men are Gods and he wants to suck a white cock because hes a gay nigger