Just fucking lol at British "justice"

>Fraud taxpayer out of £300,000
>Spend 100K on sex trips to Thailand and playboy lifestyle
>Brag about it on Facebook
>Get caught
>Two and a half year sentence
>Will be a free man in less than 18 months

birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/fraudster-spent-100k-thailand-holidays-12926559

The joys of a living in a country with a cucked legal system. Why are you wageslaving not committing massive fraud yet, Sup Forums?

Race treason though, should have gone to Ukraine..

Never understood yellow fever

In a way I do, because asiatic woman are petite and submissive generally, the way our women used to be before cultural marxism turned them all into hedonistic pseudo-men with no worth.. It makes me sad..

You going to get little boygirls in Ukraine?

No financial institution will ever have any dealings with him for the rest of his life. That makes life very hard.

they be fucking trannys n boys low key tho

>women were smaller in the good ol' days

They married smaller, that's for sure

Based

Neet extraordinaire living the life of government funded trap fucking holidays

Dare I say it Sup Forums, is he /ourguy/?

>Spend 100K on sex trips to Thailand
How many traps and 12yo girls is that?

There are ways

Looks like it was a simple VAT scam as well. if he'd just kept his mouth shut and not bragged on kikebook, he would probably have gotten away with it

So he made 200k per year he chose to spend in prison later. Sounds like a deal I am going to the UK to scam its people here in the US I would get stuck in the slammer for a decade.

What heaven it would be to have a little yellow goddess laying naked on top of me in the bathtub.

>the slavs are white meme

And all he had to do is file fake invoices to the taxman

>>Fraud taxpayer out of £300,000

>Man keeps oney he earned
>Goes to jail
Statcucks will defend this.

>tax fraud
victimless crime

holy shit, rare.

how the fuck was it so easy to scam that much? and why the fuck aren't i doing it right now?

>yellow

but she looks like brown.

Why go to Thailand, though?
If he wanted females that look like males, why not asking Pakistanis to help him out.

Closet pedophiles.

Asian women have the bodies of your average 12-13 year old.

Seriously I am moving to your country to scam people and commit crimes I hear your prison system is comfy and you don't even execute criminals or anything. In america we treat criminals like animals there's no point in committing crimes here, but you EU people take good care of your convicts I bet they even have free hooker day once a week in your jails.

He just claimed back non-existent VAT by the sound of it. HMRC must be wise to this kind of scam but it appears he got away with it for 4 years and eventually confessed once they were investigating him.

If he'd been more careful with his spending habits and not been so brazen about his lifestyle and quit while he was ahead, he may have gotten away with it. Fucker was scamming Tax Credits as well. Thats like 50 quid a week lol.

That's cute.
>scam millions of dollars out the Colombian healthcare system
>got find
>still walked free
>then, sues the government for some few million dollars more

>If he wanted females that look like males
I think he wanted males that look like females

in thailand you get actual 11-12 yea olds tho

>never understood why men like women
It shows