ANTIFA ORGY IN PARIS LIVE STREAM

LIBERALS STORMING THE BASTILLE, UNKNOWN WHETHER THE MARQUIS DE SADE IS STILL WHIPPING A BASIC BITCH INSIDE

youtu.be/wCgUt81a1kA
youtu.be/wCgUt81a1kA
youtu.be/wCgUt81a1kA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hj70rtP3lUQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM

Any baguettes gonna go down there with pepe signs or anything?

Since black lives matter had died down all of a sudden, who funds these fine fellas?

(You)

They'd get murdered unless there is fifity of them

Nod an argubent

The eternal Soros has a global reach senpai

as far as i can tell people here are not really aware of pepe so it shouldnt be a problem

>UNKNOWN WHETHER THE MARQUIS DE SADE IS STILL WHIPPING A BASIC BITCH INSIDE
kek/10

>that drum band showing their proud african heritage

france yes

>Practicing the dance of my people

Are they niggers on the inside or something? Is it in the semen?

looks gay as fuck

>african
that's samba or salsa or some shit famalam

Bad CGI in the area highlighted. Watch the speed people are moving.

This is obviously fake video. A false flag set up by the Russians to get Le Pen elected.

Hu ho

They are breaking rocks from the pavement, probably to prepare ammo to throw on cops

HAPPENING IN 3... 2...

You have to go back Muhammad.

So what, you're a protest virgin user ?

Sounds evil but I'd to have his political power, maybe influence Africa into contemplating that cannibalism is good protein and watch them genocide themselves.

I won't go to sleep before I see my happening

well swedish friend I believe you have no idea how fucking money grabbing the left is,
Our "syndicalistes" are literally fags paid to do nothing but say the upside down of anything, and I do mean ANYTHING a boss will say, even if it's for the good pof the company.
Knowing that, i'm not even surprised, these people must literally be paid to be there lol

will there be a lot of protests if le pen wins?

Blood bath. Would love to see that.

OH BOY you have no idea

most likely. It will be Trump Antifa all over again, but nothing will get done because these people would rather parade the streets than go to the voting booth

Kek

Riots everywhere

>Event will start soon
How soon nigga

Well that was uninspiring. just walking, banging drums and that's it. also where is the counter protest?

Aids Bjorn...? That you?

you don't need a counter protest to niggars being niggars dude, it's like waisting your energy.
Plus bitchies ain't gonna do shit, we're not yet to the point of having america's liberals' agressive bitching, yet

* wasting

There will be protests no matter who wins.
There is always a protest going on in France, at any hour of the day.
Get on our level, plebs.

TIME TO ELECT LE PEN,

Remember chimpouts in midwest
>donald trump wins

youtube.com/watch?v=hj70rtP3lUQ

>storming bastille
Are antifags that delusional that the think they're some shining revolutionaires freeing the peoples of France from tyrannical rule or some shit?

No, but Sup Forums's pro-Le Pen crowd does.
Go figure.

There will literally be civil war

The Muslims and far left will start killing people

....Crackhead.

I was there it was real

Terrorists are terrorist; no matter which country they operate in, you fucking, baguette.

What is this cancer? Timestamp for bloodshed?

Let loose the drums of war

""""NO""""" Borders
Do these people ever take off their rose colored glasses?

So it's over now?

Also the only other group besides globalists who want no borders is ISIS

kek what the fuck are those shitty faces? Colors? is this really the path this fags have chosen? Holy shit

Where are the bogs with their iron fist?

Soros and various liberal parties throughout Europe and the US. Muslim Brotherhood probably throws cash their way too.

>When europeans had nice mustaches instead of leting their beards grow like lazy animals.