What's wrong with Americans?

#AmericanAirlines employee accused of being violent with multiple passengers rt.com/viral/385691-american-airlines-video-confrontation/

twitter.com/RT_com/status/855792588112228352 (Video)

>American Airlines is investigating a video of a confrontation between passengers and a flight attendant accused of hitting a mother with a stroller. The airline has temporarily suspended the employee while it looks into the incident.

>The video, taken by Surain Adyanthaya, shows the aftermath of a confrontation between a mother and a male flight attendant on American Airlines flight AA591 from San Francisco to Fort Worth, Texas.

>The video has been watched more than 554,000 times since being uploaded.

>“OMG! AA Flight attendant violently took a stroller from a lady with her baby on my flight, hitting her and just missing the baby,” Adyanthaya wrote in a Facebook post. “Then he tried to fight a passenger who stood up for her. AA591 from SFO to DFW.”

>The video has been verified as being taken on the flight by a number of passengers who were on board, and by American Airlines’ statement on the incident.

>Flight AA591 from San Francisco to Fort Worth was meant to depart at 1 pm, but according to Flight Aware and Google, it left at 2:18 pm.

>The video shows a woman with a baby standing next to two American Airline employees. She is crying and asking for her stroller back. A passenger stands up from his seat and asks, “What’s the guy’s name who did that with the stroller?”

>Another woman can be heard saying, “He grabbed the stroller...and wrestled it from her hand.”

Sometimes I feel shameful for supporting USA.

I would have used a bottle not a strolelr

I honestly think it's cause we're a pressure cooker, self-centered society. We value work to the extreme, pride in oneself no matter the trait, getting "what is ours and telling others to fuck off", and direct action. Combine that with being relatively first world and not having a scope of how bad things are in other parts of the world and you get angry people. We work hard and are direct but there are clear downsides.

what the fuck are you on about

i've had zero problems in airplanes because I'm not a whiny bitch who causes problems wherever I go

50 dollars says that stupid bitch passenger started the whole thing by being uncooperative

shoulda been kicked off the plane

the thread title

the problem is you're a bunch of cunts

This is some shitty b8.
Here's the real quick rundown
>Woman tries to bring stroller onto plane
>Crew tells her it has to go into the cargo hold
>Crew confiscates stroller to put in the hold
>Woman claims she was attacked and starts shrieking
>Random asshole tries to pick a fight with the crew

That's some "I'm trying to get a lawsuit going" crying right there.

pretty much what I said just with brevity

This looks like straightforward case of irate manlet disorder and not much to do with flying and baby strollers.

that bald guy looked pretty aggressive to me

something a brit wouldn't understand, sorry.

> Surain Adyanthaya

confirmed terrorist

fuck this crying cunt

>mfw tough guy goes to start a fight because 'gotta protect muh womyn'

Who is this white knight in the polo and khakis? Does he think he's going to get a blowjob or something?

I always enjoy when big corporations get shit on.
Usually they shit on customers.

you are not the one whom posted it so checkmate mate

you're OK for a cunt

THANK YOU

This is what I just told my girlfriend right now, society is getting worse and worse, angrier and angrier, gonna eventually blow up. We are accepting less and less every fucking year and think it's normal, and that it should be accepted.

>hit me
If you are coming out of your chair and acting like you're gonna deck the guy, then yeah id say the same shit too, hit me, cause that's what you look like you're about to do.

you brits still dont understand american society. You think you do because you watch family guy, and all other hollywood garbage....but that shit is meant for entertainment. If it was true, and what america is actually like, nobody would watch it

just something you UK homosexuals can only dream about while we live it.

Guess handjobs are out of the picture

AUST RALIAN
U
S
T

R
A
L
I
A
N

that was easy

Under rated

It's called being a gentleman, something your MGTOW virgin ass wouldn't understand.

>he thinks men need to fight for random women's honor with little/no context

Take your ass back to the bar, Chad.

I'd be pretty high strung too if some random asshole was trying to pick a fight with me because I had to do my job and some woman thought she could be the next Dr. Dao.

that's a weird looking NZ passport you got there, Seamus, you irish faggot.

Children under 8 should be banned from planes

We're a war cult, violence is natural.

that's what happens when you flood your country full of hungry mexicans and retard niggers.

R A R E
A
R
E

this post best post

no it isnt

lurk moar

we need an airline where they are allowed to manhandle you if you are a retard and offset by really cheap prices. It keeps out degenerates for a peaceful flight + cheap tickets.

That's because there is literally nothing holding your society together. America is an artificial country that was created by immigrants flooding in from all corners of the world purely for economic gain. Meanwhile most other countries have majority native populations dating back centuries and sharing a common ancestral heritage, who care and look out for each other.

Women with children on planes are the worst.

if you can't do your job then just fuck off.

All of the bad press for American Airlines is just coincidence, rights?

As far as we can see, he was doing his job just fine. Some woman crying obvious crocodile tears is hardly a damning indictment.

you're unto something

any place tha work's with "customers" on a grand scale is a pressure cooker. Some people can act like pieces of shit when they're "paying" for something and feel entitled to act that way just because they're paying, they also forget the differences between benefits that are being given to them and rights they may have, after paying; on the other hand you have workers who are stressed to the point of no return and have been dealing with people for god knows how long and all their bullshit, so they eventually colapse and tell anyone who acts like a child or an asshole to go to hell, and in other cases they blow things out of proportion and act like assholes themselves.

underrated

Not for long, unfortunately (except asians)

I'd say it's more due to our extreme value on individualism above all other traits

desu you arn't allowd to boarding with your stroller

kek mitchell from Mitchell and Webb asking for the damn stroller back

>then yeah id say the same shit too, hit me, cause that's what you look like you're about to do.
If you hit your enemies, they win.

This is true and in the airlines the FAs are legally required/responsible to make sure everyone obeys the rules before they can take off. It's not like a restaurant where everyone just ignores it hoping the offender will finish their meal quickly and leave. They HAVE to get compliance but all these people are used to getting away with whatever they want because in almost every other setting the employees just cave to avoid an incident.

Of course it's shit from the passenger point of view too, you're in a big crowd and become just a piece of self loading cargo. The whole thing is miserable.

Don't fly commercial if you can avoid it.

Tony shouldn't have got up and threatened the staff. How embarrassing lol.

"you try that with me and I'll knock you flat"

yea sure you would pal, SIT THE FUCK DOWN! Fucking thin wristed cuckold...so sick of white americans, can't wait till they are bred out of existence.

dude who fucking cares if you can't defend your baby you don't deserve it anyway

>Terrorist

Eh, she's 'armless.

>so sick of white americans, can't wait till they are bred out of existence.
ehh... y-you say that to me in person lad, y-you'll see kiddo

newfag

>i-its everyone else's fault that my family is so fat
kek

So what do you hope White Americans are replaced with?

Ashkenazi majority to replace the american middle class.

Don't be surprised when passengers all whip out their phones upon boarding a flight just waiting for the slightest opportunity to cause a scene. It will become a hated occupation by outsiders which will cause more conflicts like this to arise in the future.

>flight attendants are essentially going to be the new cops

nothing

tweet no longer exists

3-4 women on the plane telling the guy to calm down it was just an accident.

literally just people judging a confrontation on a plane.

He had like half a foot on the bald guy. And his wrists didn't look that thin desu.

>handless blowjob

This is my fetish. Make 'em work for it.

You're on to something, but in this case, it's not a conflict caused by lack of ethnic cohesion. People here are such entitled, self-centered, and annoying cunts, you'd understand this if you worked here in any industry where you're obligated to be of service to them here.

>The video, taken by Surain Adyanthaya, shows the aftermath of a confrontation between a mother and a male flight attendant on American Airlines flight AA591 from San Francisco to Fort Worth, Texas.

She took the video? Must have been wearing a gopro on her head

Fucking this. Probably wouldn't stow the stroller properly or let the FA gate-check it.

Jesus, if I was on that flight I'd tell everybody to sit down and shut the fuck up because I got places to be.