Is Australia retarded?

I justed saw its official seal on Fox News when Pence was giving a speech there. The official seal has a kangaroo and an emu. Haha. Cant make this shit up. Fucking eurocucks. This is almost as bad as leafs having hockey players on their money.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Gm4eT/image
dpmc.gov.au/government/commonwealth-coat-arms
reuters.com/article/us-usa-currency-idUSKCN0XH21W
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emu_War
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't know what to say, America.

better than our shitass country

I like it. It's tongue in cheek just like Aussie citizens

Whats wrong with appreciating our unique native fauna?

You name your battleships and aircraft carriers after cucked out politicians.

Faggot eurocuck

animals existed before memes buddy.

it's because the kangaroo and emu are unable to walk backwards

Are you implying that AUSTRALIA is located in EUROPE?

Battleships havent been made in about 80 years and were named after states.

Ford and Bush are cucked though. They dont deserve carriers. Well... made carriers with faggoty eurocucked ramps.

OP is such a newfag and doesnt understand how to use words properly

We're the only country that eat our coat of arms.

Meanwhile, OP eats dick.

Are you saying Brazil is on the Arabian peninsula?

>Australia
>eurocucks

?????

Bush got cheated on by his wife?

See pic. I was one of the originators of the eurocuck term you eurocuck
Yeah... and?

Names are names. We got it atleast.

Uh.. they have an English flag on their flag and Queen Cuck II on their money. They're €urocucks.

congrats on the cringiest claim, newfag

No, why would you think that? I didn't even mention the Arabian peninsula in my post.

Haha.. You've been here 5 years. And think you're old. Faggot

Have shot both animals with a 22 from 150 meters

Mooslims in Portugal, and you speak Portugese.

This

> I was one of the originators of the eurocuck term you eurocuck

Doesn't sound believable

autism or poor english comprehension

archive.is/Gm4eT/image

Listen here, mate, you make your funny jokes and you laugh... but you don't know the fear.

I live in north Queensland, in a beautiful reefside coastal town. And sure, we have crocodiles - but you grow up knowing where you can swim. Yes, we have snakes - but the non-venomous ones border on friendly and the deadly ones keep their distance. They don't cause the fear.

I don't like spiders, but while I'll kill harmless though giant huntsmen, logically I know they can't hurt me. Our sandy shores host seashells with lethal harpoons and fish that look like rocks that can kill you if you stand on them - by the oceans that at times host stinging jelly fish that will kill you in minutes.

They don't cause the fear.

But sometimes, when all else seems fine, you feel it. It might be something you hear... or a fleeting glimpse of something taller than you and feathered. And that is when you know the fear. And the fear is with you by day, and the fear is with you in the dead of the night.

There is nothing more fearful than emus, mate - well except the cassowary, the special forces of the emu - but let's not give you nightmares.

There is no running away, not even abroad. Some years ago, I was holidaying in Belgium, staying with my girlfriend at the time, a Flemish girl. In between all the loud messy sex our genitals would stand, I would sightsee, while she was at work. I went to a lovely little wildlife park in Deinze, and admired the deer, and the peacocks, and the goats. And I felt the fear. Surely not here, I thought to myself. Then I saw it, if only for a moment. I approached a keeper and asked "what is in that paddock?" and he replied "An emu, an Australian bird." The enemy had seen me. I departed, keeping wire between my nemesis and I - and it knew it. But I left not alone - I left with the fear.

A day as happy as any in my life, but even overseas the fear may find you.

Live well without it, mate - for you don't know the fear.

My IP is new, my computer, new, me? here 9y

Well I don't know who this "mooslim" guy is, but the rest of your post makes no sense, since Brazil is located in South America, not portugal.

Be glad there's no Abos on it

Why would u shoot an emu faggot?

You can foam shit at your mouth in desperation for dominance all you want, yank.

But always remember;
>those two animals could fuck you raw
>we even lost a war to them

and most importantly,
your bald eagle is a bitch compared to the wedge-tailed eagle of our local fauna.

Cucked means cheated on, right? I think you are the one with poor english compression.

I find this hard to believe

Faggot. Learn geography. Praise your leader.

It symbolises our country forever "moving forward" because neither of these animals can walk backwards

>Tfw Amerifats can't even walk 50 metres

but since they have both bumped into that huge sign does that mean what I think it means.

Canada is not in Europe either. I can help you with your geography problems if you want. What's your email?

In USA I am glad we call them Muhz-lims. not mOOOHslims. How annoying

I dont even use meters faggot.

OOOOOOO . I need tobe able to easily convert my 8 hour trip into hectometers!!

The New Zealand coat of arms is literally a white woman representing Britannia cozying up to some spear wielding savage

baby's first fallacy contribution right here

>thinking you're not a newfag if you discovered Sup Forums after 2008/chanology

I shiggy diggy(bringing it back a few years)

>
I personally dson't undserstand the animopsity toewards emuis. Erevery em,u I've rever met has been perfdfectly lovekly. We didn';t lose we came to a peaceful understanding weith them. We certainkly didn't sign a surrwender document to those fione feathered countrymen.

Ofdf topic but ddsoes anyione else fimnd keyboareds hard to type on becausae the keys are too smal;l with long claw- I m,ean, lopng fingernails?

Are you fuckng retarded? Stay in SE asia with the rest of the fucking slavs

Your military even has to use metric units because it's not accurate you stupid burger faggot

Not literally. A cuck now means a politician (usually white) who sells out his own people/nation

Anyone who takes the Imperial/Metric system this seriously deserves outcasting

Its true
dpmc.gov.au/government/commonwealth-coat-arms

Our Mottois "advance Australia" so they chose two animals that can only move forwards

I like shitposters better when they are not homogays.

Thinks hes an oldfag because he knows about boxxy. Haha

How else do I practice for cronulla 2.0 faggot?

Makes a lot of sense actually. Direction, everything

>burger education

Why not koalas? At least they are sexy

Newfag detected

>America
>tiny twink "eagle"

Get a real national animal faggot.

>catholicuck atheist education

Now you are just being ignorant. Give me your email address, I can give you some guidance. Geography is important

Queerbait. I triforce

Respect your neckbearded elders plebit

Be American, replacing your coins and notes with introduced species.

I don't remember when the Boxxy stuff was going on exactly because I didn't give a fuck about it, but it was definitely after 2008.

Whatever floats your boat.
I would also make up definitions to save face if I were you, don't worry.

Kill your parents cunt, what makes you think anyone here cares?

Because as a coat of arms, it has to follow the rules of Heraldry? Why do you think you have a bald eagle?

Yeah, okay Jamal.

Bunch of idiots. Are they glorifying things they've lost wars to?

They dindu nuffins. African Americas have been systematically oppress by the white patriarchy.

roos are shot to this day lad

we don't talk about the emu

we have hockey on our money because its a white sport and we're a white nation. Go watch your niggers jump around like chimps.

It was january 09 mainly. Fuck off homo

I thought you were a Chinese nation?

>living in a nation where you can't enjoy a coat of arms pie

Literally disgusting.

Seriously though, just as bad here if not worse, google $50 Australian note and $2 Australian coin, fucking sad.

What are you on about? "Cuck" has been used as a term of derision for republicans for over 2 years now

isn't there going to be a nigger on your tenner soon?

reuters.com/article/us-usa-currency-idUSKCN0XH21W

A new copypasta everyone!

This hocksey be all fuxxated an sheeeit

that would have been fucking great considering they were fauna in Australia for the longest time kek. Put the wildlife on the coat of arms!

Just because an insignificant amount of permavirgins have been using the word incorrectly in an anime image board, doesn't mean that the word has changed.

We've just been cucked by our superior Emu bulls.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emu_War

Have a framed 2$ coin covered in my shit from when I swallowed one. 1788 botg.

just Hongcouver and China's Wonderland

where do i get one of those

I wish that were true. But alas, Australia nuked Emu.

>Makes fun of permavirgins
>Lost his virginity to a diseased street dog

David Unaipon was fucking based lad. Boongs hated him because he told them to stop fucking complaining about white settlement.

>posting the token black guy

There's a total of like 10 niggers in the whole of the NHL, and most of them are half-breeds. NBA and NFL are both like 80%+ black. And baseball is just fucking boring, no one under 60 gives a shit about it.

Wait, I thought Kangaroo was kinda sacred for aussies, you guys don't eat them, well not regularly I think

It's a fitting word because the sell-out politician allows his nation to get metaphorically fucked by others and concerns himself with the well-being of people who are not his own (refugees). The same way the actual cuckold allows his wife to be fucked by another man and raises a child who is not his own.

They make good patties for burgers desu

Ok. Its still after chanology. Maybe if you said something before 2008, like the Hal Turner raids or something it would make sense. It sounds like you came after 2008 and wanted to drop the oldest thing you remember, which is boxxy. I out oldfagged you. How does it feel to know even if you're on Sup Forums for 10 years, you'll always be a newfag?

What? Seriously?! LOL!! Why it changes? Who's the retard who made it so?

They are called African Americans. And they are humans.

kangaroo meat has less fat than beef and roos produce much less greenhouse gases than cows not that anyone cares

Ive eaten kangaroo a few times. Though, ive never heard of someone eating emu. Only the other way around.

I'm an Israelite, don't call me black no more

That's just a color man, it ain't fact no more.

Rare

probably because the american education system is so shitty