Berkeley Logistics and Tactics

Last Thread: For all the talk of how to deal with various Antifa tactics, one very important thing has been overlooked: Logistics

Food, water, medical supplies, etc. An army of the best fighters will be outlasted without the logistics to back it up. What was missing at the Battle of Berkeley so we can provide it next time?

Other urls found in this thread:

sisypheannews.com/2017/02/14/antifa-training-and-recruitment/
sisypheannews.com/2017/02/04/antifa-tactics-and-how-to-counter-them/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

1. Charge missile infantry.
The Antifa make use of an old Roman and early-modern tactic of screening their lines with shitty troops (small women and nu-males) while people behind them throw rocks, explosives, and bottles. You can't see them or get to them, because the screen is in the way. This is also how Eric Clanton moved in to attack the dude with his bike lock, hiding behind for the right moment to strike. The right-wing needs to shut that shit down immediately. Get a group of guys together (at least 10) and charge en masse at the antifa lines. The antifa women will scatter, allowing you access to the fuckers in the back. Use shields and sticks to rain hell on these fuckers.

2. Organization
The above will be much easier with greater organization. In the early moments of the event (or preferably before), you should agree on a Commander and various Captains. Each captain leads a detachment of men (5-10). If the commander calls a charge, everyone pushes forward with shields and scatters the Antifa. Captains govern their men in the melee and can call mini-charges and move them tactically to respond to specific threats. This will help with pitched battles and will also help avoid antifa's #1 tactic: picking off individual guys and tripping them so eight other communists can stab and kick him on the ground.

3. Study Pre-Modern Fighting
Nobody's brought guns yet, so you're basically in pre-modern fight-mode, again. Look at the Roman legionary. Heavy shock infantry. When the legionaries charge, they throw javelins to soften up and disrupt the enemy formation. You should do the same. Every Defender should be armed with a can of bearspray, eyeprotection and a mask. As you move into charge, raise your bear spray and fire into the eyes of the Antifa. Empty the fucker if you want, or shoot for a few seconds then holster. This will disorientate and disrupt the antifa lines. Follow up the spray with your charge, with your shields and rubber batons/flagpoles ready.

The reason I keeps saying BEARSPRAY and not pepper spray is that BEARSPRAY fires in a straight line and has distance. Meaning if you charge behind it, you won't be spraying yourself (unlike pepper spray, which sprays in a cloud). You can AIM bearspray. If you're really worried about gassing yourself, wear splash-protection eyepro and a respirator.

This is why I've been making threads about an American Sturmabteilung. We need an organization that will defend our meetings and rallies. The Oathkeepers is that, but they're only ex-law enforcement and ex-military. We need something that will be willing to train people, drill them on the weekends, etc.

You can throw in a hitler jugend later on.

(Oh, and the for the love of god. No Nazi imagery. We're a nationalist movement. You should celebrate OUR nation. Use the Nazis as a historical example of something that worked, but stars and stripes are superior to swastikas any day)

Better communication. Some megaphones would be good just to keep the crowd on track with what's happening, whether you should move forward because the rest of the group is making gains or retreat back if they're starting to pocket or outflank the group.

The main thing is to stop people from being heroes and being useless on the front line and getting singled out and dragged into the back so people can bike-lock you. Unless your BasedStickMan, Nathan "The Physical Remover" Damigo or He-Man take a support role.

Bring bandages, gauze, slings, ice packs, bandaids, lots and lots of water, milk or dishwashing solution for pepper spray and snacks for people. Fatigue and exhaustion gets the better of people when you're protesting for hours and hours. And let people know either by just screaming it, a sign or drawing a big red cross on your forehead that you're there to help.

If you are big enough to go for the front line, bring a shield plus a few more to hand out, or even a net to catch projectiles.

How do you stop the m80s? Just get a dome or something and cover it?

I hope that people like you are arrested. People have the right to be safe from violent hooligans when in public.

That's why we exist, because the police don't defend people from violent, antifa hooligans, nimrod.

stand still and take your beating, faggot
oh don't forget to be 4ft7 and punch the only woman in the crowd since you can't fight back against the men

Projectiles you can't stop unless you rush the people using them. You can dull their impact with the use of shields, helmets, and shinguards.

Antifa is always the instigator of violence. It was the nationalists throwing glass bottles, bricks, rocks and m80s.

And Sessions is the same old same old? I believe he'll go after you with as much veracity as the antifa scum.

Clearly you missed all of the people that Rick Flair kicked the shit out of. Or the bald guy who flying kicked one of the sprayers. Or when stickman rushed a crowd of men.

I assume you mean "wasn't" lol.

>I assume you mean "wasn't" lol

Correct nigger.

>Sup Forums pretending they can fight
>pretending they would go to a protest
>pretending they would go outside

And then we'll convert our group into a simple athletic and gymnastic association while waiting for our leaders to be sprung from prison. Done.

You have no power here, Shareblue.

Let the feds deal with it. Go to the rally and be peaceful. Bring medical supplies. Don't be a jackass.

It should be set up a bit more loosely, something like English football firms. We still need to train the weaker of the groups and amp the aggression up.

Your country is shit, die from a spiderbite you fucking garbage criminal.
yours too

Never thought I'd see the day when we go back to the ancient style of combat

Okay toothpaste. I love you too.

whats a shareblue lol
i literally came here to annoy/laugh at nazis after i ran one outta Sup Forums and you're doing a good job of providing tho
toothpaste lol wut
oh because of the flag
i'm not dutch i just squat here

One day antifa will start bringing guns and shooting people since they've always been the ones escalating violence. When that happens, that's going to be the day of the rope.

sisypheannews.com/2017/02/14/antifa-training-and-recruitment/

sisypheannews.com/2017/02/04/antifa-tactics-and-how-to-counter-them/

know your enemy.

I'll be writing more articles on antifa and their tactics and our strategies, hoping to find something useful here

The feds who get stand down orders by leftists politicians and sit in their cars?

Did you even seen one police officer during the violence at Berkley? Nope because they all fucked off.

Your think they'll put you in jail but not the antifa? You don't give Trump much credit.

That was a) under a different fed govt and b) Berkeley cops, as corrupt as they come. Do you think that Trump's DOJ is going to sit?

I can't tell if you're a troll or just really dumb.

You'd be like the feds who keep infilitrating right-wing groups online and posting "Hello comrades, wouldn't it be awesome if we painted a massive swastika on a mosque in glory of the Third Reich? SEIG HEIL my brothers! 1488!"

It's just nobody can tell if the person is just being ironic or they're a fed because absolutely nobody not even the most autistic of neo-nazis act like that.

So what's your problem then?

The nationalists aren't going to stand there and get the shit beaten out of them waiting for the feds to show up.

i'm just here to annoy you
it's working
i can tell you're REALLY FUCKING DUMB tho
because you're australian for one thing
uh ok?
i dont understand your Sup Forums memes i'm not from your world
but are you like seriously suggesting that you fags are so weak you're scared of being beaten up?
lol in europe we've been thrashing you cunts with hammers for 50 years

Fucking LARPing faggots.

OP is a shill, anyone who was at Berkeley is all ready in private online groups

This and the m80s is reason enough to organize and fight.

My problem: antifa knows they are under investigation by the DOJ and they are using threads like this to get pro Trumpers caught up in it as well. I want antifa to be exposed, not our side.

It's something to do with being upside-down, fucks with your brain.

I'm not claiming to have been at Berkeley. I'm continuing the last thread because it was interesting.

>first aid supplies
This, and if you can get some proper instructions on how to do it would be best.

The more medics the better. IN fact, treat all injured. Antifa gets hurt and left, start treating them, especially if the cameras are there. Nothing better for PR then to have footage of one of the "bad" guys treating the "heroic" bigot fighters.

Also, shield walls. Use 1/4" ply for your signs.

When they approach, go full on roman shield wall on them, shields in front and up top to protect from projectiles and then rush them as a group to push them back. Only resort to actually beating on them if you have no other resort for defending yourselves.

Why would nationalists get caught up? They don't do anything wrong and never will.

I think it's more the criminal genes desu

No, you're antifa and you're trying to get Trump supporters to do violence and look bad.

I'm 2nd generation mate.

A lot of illegal shit was videotaped at Berkeley. Perpetrators were cops, antifa, and pro Trumpers. DOJ is investigating.

Soros brought down Ukraine by the same methods, do you not see what is happening here?

what from png or something lol
i mean i guess that's a perfect country for you Sup Forums fags, pure ancap
they have pretty eyes

Sisyphus...they really identified the right Greek legend to represent him. While we're Perseus over here.

What did Trump supporters do that was illegal?

Soros didn't bring down Ukraine, half of fucking Ukraine now belongs to Russia. Good job Soros.

1. Helmet
2. Shield
3. Gloves, preferably motorcycle style
4. Shin guards (like you wear for soccer, they're cheap)
5. Boots
6. Shoulder pads/body armor. Lacrosse pads work, catchers vest, or even a chainmail shirt. They're like $50-100 on Ebay.
7. BRING LOTS OF WATER! Stay hydrated! When you're brawling in the streets, it's easy to get dehydrated very easily. Bring lots of water and maybe some sort of snacks to keep the energy us.

LAUCH SHIT BACK AT THEM

ukraine is a pretty sweet place desu
went there a couple years back
shot at some russians but i dont think i hit any which is a shame
i bet my dick would still be hard from killing a russian

The biggest problem with these skirmishes is that there is no way of taking enemy combatants out of the fight.

When encountering a loan Antifa or dragging one away from the crowd, we must restrain with zip ties to immobilize and neutralize as a further threat.

chip away at them 1 by 1 until they are all neatly in a pile awaiting arrest.

>This is what LARPing looks like in 2017
Seriously both of you group of faggots should link up battle it out like those group of hooligans in Russia, fuck it make it more exciting and duke it out in a steel cage or something

a)If they attacked anyone who wasn't already fighting they broke the law.

b)Orange Revolution is part of Soros campaign to weaken govts by paying for protest riots mass scale. Look into it.

KANKER COMMUNIST

Looking forward to seeing Based He-Man, Stickman and the boys showing up in some more fight videos

enjoy the kidnapping and false imprisonment charges dummy

you know you can find those in england right
you don't have to save images
just go to marks n spencer and look for a crustie begging outside
you can find true love too friend
sorry i don't speak your dumb gay language

the struggle for freedom is inherently sisyphean, brother ;)

The nationalists are just there for events, antifa shows up and starts cracking peoples skulls with bike locks.

I can't think of a single antifa event that nationalists just came in and fucked up for them.

This is literally how the SS started. When the NSDAP was hosting their little speeches at beerhalls to a few dozen people and the USSR funded commies would come in and start brawls. The police wouldn't do anything because fuck Germany at that time. Then those of the NSDAP who were regularly involved in the fights became the defacto protectors of the speakers and supporters. And they became the SS.

Antifa is quite literally forcing the right to form an ultranationalist paramilitary to protect themselves.

>This is what LARPing looks like in 2017

Show me what Larping looks like !
This is what Larping looks like !

Exactly. Just offer medical assistance and videotape the perps if you want to make a difference.

We are not there yet, nor do I think they will evolve to this level, but Peter Sweden has been commenting on how Antifa opperates in Europe.

Their trademark colour, being red, the Antifa kids in Sweden have resorted to tossing road flairs into crowds. Followed by volleys of stones.

Hi, Im a antifa too want to meet this evening?

>a)If they attacked anyone who wasn't already fighting they broke the law.

So where did that happen?

>b)Orange Revolution is part of Soros campaign to weaken govts by paying for protest riots mass scale. Look into it.

And it failed spectactularly. Russia now gets to claim a bunch of land and repatriate a ton of people.

Yeah come to breda mate
come get your bones liquified and pushed out of your anus by a bunch of mollucs

>no sweetie, George Soros isn't dangerous for Western society at all

JIDF pls

lmao the road flare ting is the cutest
like we haven't been doing that since the 50s
no its a new tactic from those dang swedish kids
hahaha
one time i held a flare to a fash's face and burned his eye socket out real bad
cops were watching and i didn't even get charged for it

Take a load of this kike

Fucking pussy, shut the fuck up and swallow some razor blades

I didn't say McJew wasn't a danger to society. I'm saying that using Soros as to why we should defend ourselves is bullshit.

You're literally saying that because of a jew we shouldn't defend ourselves from the people the jew funds. If anything you're JIDF.

>kike
like your masters?
make me cunt
i wanna feel the fat around your wrists as i hold them and push my cock into your chubby ass

I fucking know what kind of weak shitbag you are
Think your though because your vicious
I will fucking punch your face into the ground until it's a fucking puddle of red pulp
You tiny weak white piece of shit

learn english before attempting to threaten me you laughably weak french bitch
go get killed in the election attack while go to vote for my little pony
lol whoops didnt mean to let that slip~

The only effective strategy against Antifa and the SJW squad is pure Ghandi/MLK style non-violent protest. The mainstream media will film all day and find the one instance of violence initiated by someone on the Right (Moldy Locks), ignoring the thousand more initiated by Regressives on the Left. If we engage in violence, we will ALWAYS lose in the message that's conveyed by the media to the public.

The only effective strategy is to seek to totally eliminate any ambiguity about who is there to oppress, who is there to silence, to control, to commit acts of violence. A non-violent approach is the most effective. We muddy the water when we resort to their primitive, destructive, emotional barbarism. We're not there to demonstrate how closely we can approximate their mindless behavior, we're there to demonstrate our commitment to superior values, to the civilization our forefathers created and maintained.

To act like Antifa is not only terrible strategy, it's a betrayal of the very culture we're seeking to defend and uphold. We are at war, and violence is one technique among many. In this case, it's simple one of the least effective.

We need to get serious, think rationally, and recognize the weaknesses of the enemy and exploit them. There are many, but their violence, hypocrisy, and barbarism are some of the clearest. If we sit back, behave in an organized and clearheaded way, they will put their weaknesses on full display for the world to see and the truth will be far more difficult for the media to hide.

No I'm saying the DOJ will be investigating because Soros is deliberately trying to undermine Trump's presidency through riots and protests. DOJ wants these riots stopped because they undermine Trump.

Thus the DOJ will be watching tapes for anyone committing violence at a rally and will likely press charges and seek injunctions to prevent further participation.

Thus antifa is trying to get our side to commit violence too.

But why I bother explaining I don't know. Noone intelligent reading this anyway.

that's a lot of words for 'i'm going to get acid thrown in my face'
bet you never even thought about that eventually, eh cuck?

I hope you find some friends some day.

This was meant for you.

I live with them, it's a nice existence.

You wish don't you, because you are fucking gay
I train and box for years, you wouldn't stand a fucking 5 sec against me
From where i grew up, you'de be locked up in a cave sucking 11-13 years old cock for saying dumb shit like you do
Don't even dare answer me you pathetic bitch
If i ever meet you i'm gonna give you ptsd weak fucker

I'm failing to comprehend what you said. Not because it doesn't make sense but I'm tired as hell, you're probably right on something.

>Pre Modern.

Imitate Macedonia.

Alexander the Great never lost a battle.

Form two seperate flanks, use the flanks to split Antifa and then unite and charge on the weakened Antifa left flank.

This is how Alexander won at Gaugamela if I'm not mistaken.

Also Lrn2 Flying wedge.

Here in the US things haven't gotten so bad that acid in the face is a realistic threat. I live lin SF and was at the last two Berkeley rallies. Bagels were thrown, not acid. There's no justification to rushing to a violent reaction now, at least in the American context. Their propensity for violence is the most odious thing about them. There's no sense in emulating it.

For those anons interested in a support role as a medic: Civil Defense CD was the group I saw out there patching people up. Good people.

Would you rather

a)enjoy the satisfaction of bashing some antifas head in but worry about defending yourself from charges or

b)enjoy the satisfaction of watching antifas get arrested for rioting while you stay free because you didn't take the bait?

If you were a burger that is.

Any new vids from berkley? I think like I might have missed last 2 days.

hahahahahahahahaha
learn english you fucking morrocan french bitch
i buy drugs from you
yeah talk about your training n shit lol
i smoke weed and drink and fuck all day
but i'll fucking destroy you
i blinded one of you losers last week with a fucking water pistol
oh believe me the acid is coming

It's permissiveness that's allowed them to develop this far.

We need to move decisively against them and suppress Antifa.

This is all stupid. The goal should be for both sides to turn over their violent subversive to the police.

Auburn had Piece.. seems like anywhere concealed carry is allowed and police at present there is piece

Is there a date for another protest any time soon? I missed the last one.

>implying Trump and Sessions aren't going to do anything about antifa.

Tactical wrist rocketer here. Ready to snipe their leaders

it's spelled peace holy shit
this is like my 2nd time shitposting on Sup Forums and i've noticed the level of english here is fucking low
is it because you're all kids?
>sessions
is that the weeaboo one
wait no that's spicer

You can easily create chaos in antifa by simply dressing lke them. they wear those ninja costumes to identify each other on the street, and if they can't identify each other then they can't fight.

it'll be pretty easy to pick out the only fat one with a virgin walk though

Don't think this is legal

So you're volunteering?