Is Natalia crazy or just very religious?

Natalya Poklonskaya says a statue of tsar Nicholas II (canonised by the Russian Church) has been crying for the 100th anniversary of the February revolution. "This is a miracle that no scientists or anyone can explain" she said.

ibtimes.co.uk/controversy-over-russian-mp-natalya-poklonskayas-claims-tsars-tears-1610297

Other urls found in this thread:

qha.com.ua/en/tourism/crimean-authorities-intend-to-promote-religious-tourism/136656/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

She's a pretty puppet in the limelight. She will do and say as they instruct her to.

If there is further proof than just her saying it, that'd be cool

A woman say shit to raise her status within a scope of people.
Whats new

Op finally figured it out that mummyposters are cancer, I'm happy for mister OP

She's super religious. Like, Virgin Mary in toast religious.

>implying there is a difference between crazy and deeply religious

Did someone say mummy??

Your country only exists because St James (Iago) descended upon the Earth and slaughtered Muslims, hundreds of years after his death, and you doubt the regular, well-attested, miracles of weeping statutes and icons?

posting ISIS propaganda is the worst cancer, i wish you get ass fucked by a sandnigg

She's religious and promotes the Tsars. She even has a picture of Tsar Nicholas on her desk right next to her daughter.

touché

There's been a study that suggests being religious is as addictive as drugs,tobacco and alcohol however there are no deadly health risks as it activates parts of the brain that control moods, pleasure and thoughts, however this still brings an addictive effect which can become fanatical.

However "Religious Neuroscience" is still a very young field compared to the older fields of Neuroscience.

It's quite the feeling when you feel the right half of your brain crunching like mad for the first time. It only happens to me when praying. Quite religious some would say.

Thanks for the (((feedback))), Achmed.

She is kind dumb, it's true. But I think this stunt was on purpose.
Russia is going back to its tsarist roots. As opposed to USSR everybody was very religious back then.
They are also considering finally removing Lenin from the Red Square.

God she's beautiful.... I'd fuck her so hard

The Russian Church controls everything in Russia. She is a good puppet.

What's her ethnicity?

Is she Ukrainian or Ethnic Russian who lived in Ukraine?

>Ukrainian
>Ukraine
what's that

apart from being comie, ussr was very progrsive from a humanist and philosofical point of view, I dont know what happened

She's pure.

>Russia is the last bastion of Christend-

I love her so much. Why doesn't she return my calls?

ISIS propaganda is tip top kek tier
grow a sense of humor faggot

this cant be true

She's a brave Christian mom.

>that video
>humor
pick one

She is Christ-chan in 3D form.

and cute

Her being religious just makes me love her even more

Bыхoди зa мeня, Haтaлия Пoклoнcкaя

We'll go rape him you Moorish fuck!

The 1917 Fatima prophecy is coming is coming to its end then:

>"God wishes to establish in the world devotion to my Immaculate Heart. If what I say to you is done, many souls will be saved and there will be peace. The [First World] war is going to end; if people do not cease offending God, a worse one will break out during the pontificate of Pius XI. When you see a night illumined by an unknown light, know that this is the great sign given you by God that He is about to punish the world for its crimes, by means of war, famine, and persecutions of the Church and of the Holy Father. To prevent this, I shall come to ask for the consecration of Russia to my Immaculate Heart. If my requests are heeded, Russia will be converted, and there will be peace. If not, she will spread her errors throughout the world, causing wars and persecutions of the Church. The good will be martyred, the Holy Father will have much to suffer, various nations will be annihilated. In the end, my Immaculate Heart will triumph. The Holy Father will consecrate Russia to me, and she will be converted, and a period of peace will be granted to the world."

It all came true except for the last part. Stalin murdered 40mn Religious people in Russia and spread Godless communism worldwide and turned religious nations(allied west) against the one nation(Nat-Soc Germany) that defended the Christians from Godlessness. Communism spread into the west and lowered the shield that kept it safe for millennia and now it falters under mass invasion via birthrate and open borders.

This is why (((they))) are seeking to destroy Russia as it moves to religion and traditional ways and away from the Godlessness that now afflicts the west, the same affliction that destroyed Russia over the course of 85 years whilst worldwide religiosity is increasing at levels not seen since the 16th century.

The poor kid has acne and no stubble from shaving.

No, she's not crazy. This is a feeling of passion that modern man cannot understand. Modern man is disconnected from the past. He is alone. He cannot understand what it's like to look back into history and to have a inseparable bond to history and to kings and heroes. Hell, modern man can't even form a connection with his parents.

She's crazy. Crazy HOT

Tzar is her tulpa husbando.

She is religious and she is right. The Tsar statue still cries because Nicholas II is eternally sad about the fact that he wasn't strong enough to save Russia from bolshevik hell.

She's just looking for a bit of zest in a trivial and rather mundane universe.
Let her have her fantasy

She's a lunatic.

obviously outdated data. Crimea is shown as ukranian clay

statues cant cry and the statue got me high

Bыхoди зa мeня, Haтaлия Пoклoнcкaя

Judging by her eagerness to protect "honor" of Tsar Nicholas from the latest movie, i'd say it's not a religion.

It's a lack of vitamin D in the organism.
Vitamin D here, of course, means Dick.

The bitch loves the Nikky. VERY much.
I am fucking sure she has a fucking altar or something in her bedroom and schlicks herself to the portrait of last tsar.

This would explain both her fascination and aggro on that film that portrayed tsar as infidelous cunt. It's jealousy.

>one daughter from previous marriage
She needs to make more babies.

" And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression. Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety." 1 Timothy 2:14-15

" And withal they learn to be idle, wandering about from house to house; and not only idle, but tattlers also and busybodies, speaking things which they ought not. I will therefore that the younger women marry, bear children, guide the house, give none occasion to the adversary to speak reproachfully. For some are already turned aside after Satan." 1 Timothy 5:13-15

she's a dumb humanities degree holder (law), they're not really known for their scientific proficiency

well, in fact she thinks the tsar is a saint, so it could be a clusterfuck of religious ans political fanatism

>massacred unbelievers by the tens of millions for thought crimes or not even that
>very progrsive
kys

>3 wolf moon t-shirt
something is wrong. Not seriously, but something is wrong.

>t. burger intellectual

>massacred unbelievers by the tens of millions for thought crimes or not even that

And yet still didn't do irrepairable demographic damage (compare with Ireland).

I wonder why.

I think it's on a personal level.
It's a woman who protects the image of the one she loves.

Very outdated data, although abortion is still an issue in Russia. They are currently working on a law that removes insurance coverage for abortions, and requires a doctor's prescription and an ultrasound to see the baby before performing an abortion.
The cancer of the abortion epidemic hit all the communist countries hard because of retarded feminist pandering.

Retard.

So when is mummy going to restore the empire?

she has autism right?

I unironically only want peace with Russia for mum's sake

shes going to be the next preesident

>shes going to be the next
Tsarina.

Neither, fucking shill.

She's crook who escaped criminal investigation by switching residency... let's just say IN UNUSUAL WAY.

Any way, her performance was tightly bound to another Pootin's femcrook - Val'ka Red Panties, who, in turn, introduced """"religious tourism"""" to Crimea Crimes. All this hype is because there are no normal tourist wish to pay the monies for that, so Pootin's gang sort of starving.

Who's the girl? I'd like to buy her.

>this is how they influenced the election

damn, right in the feels

She's a whore, that's what

FLIPPERED

>tfw never cummy in mummy

Our Prophet has spoken, let us now know, that Tsar Nicholas II was not Christian, but in fact was so blessed to know the eternal light of Nataliya. In reality, Nataliya has been enlightening the world for millions of years. She is a physical incarnation of an age old force of righteousness. Those who praised Nataliya in secret include the Knights Templar, Joan of Arc, and Adolf Hitler, among others. On her Promised Day, she will lead her Chosen on a Crusade to purge Islam.

She is just talking head who supposed to talk some shit, but women in Russia can be very superstitious so she can possible believe in it.
Also Nicholas II was a failure whose fuckups in the end assured success of kike world hegemony (through assuring ГЫЫК).

Poltards will wank to this

>And yet still didn't do irrepairable demographic damage (compare with Ireland).
They did.

>Пo мнeнию дeмoгpaфa Aнaтoлия Bишнeвcкoгo, oбщиe пpямыe и кocвeнныe дeмoгpaфичecкиe пoтepи Poccии зa XX вeк в peзyльтaтe вoйн, гoлoдa, peпpeccий, экoнoмичecких и coциaльных пoтpяceний oцeнивaютcя в 140−150 млн[4].

kys
Commies literally destroyed Russia.

Has crimea realy any religious interest?

qha.com.ua/en/tourism/crimean-authorities-intend-to-promote-religious-tourism/136656/

the only pure thing in this picture are those white lines

Nice photoshop, heathen

mummy does NOT have those piercings

Crying icons have been around for centuries. There was one during Peter the Great's time, he went to see it, figured out the trick to it and took it home because it was neat.

>divorced single mother
>pure
Okay. She's religious like every other whore who "finds God".

So cute

>Marion is divorced
>mummy is divorced
Conservative women is a meme

>I'd fuc her good

She's perfect, but I see her as mummy and not a sexual conquest.

It'd be like fuvking a sunbeam, a sunbeam that would prob have you murked afterward, to preserve her eloquence and status.

Cutie pie