Her Boyfriend is a Cuck lol

youtube.com/watch?v=XdnzSLYBHbo

Lets celebrate

Other urls found in this thread:

myersbriggs.org/my-mbti-personality-type/mbti-basics/judging-or-perceiving.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>RA polygamist
>RA
Does this mean she supervises a dorm (Residential Adviser) or does it mean she helps a professor (Research Assistant)?

If anyone wants to know, I find this on /leftypol/ because some cuck there got matched with her.

Not surprised

Who is going to bring back her scalp for us?

>INFJ
>The INFJ personality type is very rare, making up less than one percent of the population, but they nonetheless leave their mark on the world. As Diplomats, they have an inborn sense of idealism and morality, but what sets them apart is the accompanying Judging (J) trait – INFJs are not idle dreamers, but people capable of taking concrete steps to realize their goals and make a lasting positive impact.

>working in activism
so she gets paid for it
win-win situation

Women today are living in a period of unparalled privilege and degeneracy and they still are so insane they believe they are oppressed.

it's quite common on okcupid

I bet her dreads smell horrible

>okcuckold

Oh, that's the website. Is she still on it?

relationship anarchy.

Also, she's a college dropout. "Taking a break from school."

"Freelance model."

Is he a cuck or fooling her into threesomes?

Is she RA Polyamorist and fuck other dudes or does she goes lesbian?

Why is she hanging around a grungy Mexican for?

He boyfriend is called Miguel.

What's a RA polygamist?

I think your Meyer's Briggs is a little off m8y,
This broads judgement is slightly compromised

So she is a slut? Who had tought?

Search her username in the address bar if you're that thirsty

>92% match

user...

lol how do you know this shit
you're one of them
get em fellas

So far everyone we've doxed has been a literal cuck or a literal shit eating cuck.

It wasn't me mate!

I found it on leftypol kek

Ewwww. What kind of creep gets turned on by paying a burned out whore to raise someone else's kid?

oh god this fucking world and timeline. The memes just wont stop.

>Stuck in 1950s mindset
>Has an extramarital child
Women are actually retarded

>faggot
>manlet
>"""buddhist"""
>druggie
>vegan
>cuckold

Jesus christ. Not being ugly is literally the only thing this guy has going for him.

How low can these disgusting roasties go?

this lad is more appealing than he is

Would have been funnier if it were a niglet.

I want the baby

>Famous INFJs:
>Schopenhauer
>Hitler
>Bin Laden
>Khomeini
>Bin Laden
>Trotsky

What a useless, broken brain. Waste of air.

Her parents are failures, too.

forgot to add Mohammed Atta and Mugabe, great company all in all, only one nazi!

My god what a fucking loser. Guy has zero redeeming traits

>Ages 18 to 99

>for my partner and I
Hypercorrection is always funny and a sign of a someone trying to look smart.

>deep conversations
>say something mildly non kosher and he would start screaming RACIST

meyer briggs judgement doesn't imply good judgement.
its opposite is "perception".
If you score greatly on the P side, it means you adhere to strong prejudice and suck at evaluating stuff.

>If you score greatly on the P side, it means you adhere to strong prejudice and suck at evaluating stuff.
Literally the opposite

That's not what it means. Judgement supposedly means that the person likes to have matters settled, set in stone, and tends to be organized. Perception means disorganized and tending to go with the flow, more passive than active.

Agreed. She's dumb as a rock, but she probably thinks she's far smart than the average person.

sorry guise, she's currently in a codependent relationship greenpeace

>Introvert
>1 gorillion relationships

Uh huh

Someone in CA should roleplay as a liberal and try and fuck her for the lulz.

>92% match
fucking faggot

>meme-Briggs

When are you children going to stop posting horoscope-tier stupidity that has no value, doesn't explain a person, and can't often be replicated?

>INFJ
more like ENFP

I dated an "introvert" like that once.
Truth is that they're broken and sad at some point.

>Anarchist, Vegan Activist, Feminist, Artist
>freelance modeling, working in activism, and enjoying a break from school

Basically code for "I live at home with my well-to-do parents in the suburbs". Funny how so many activist/sjw types enjoy so many of the "privileges" that they claim to protest so much. Thousand Oaks is a fairly nice area (califag), and taking a 6-7 hour drive up to Berkeley just to participate in a protest is ludicrous unless you're well off and have nothing better to do.

And then to suddenly fall back upon your female privilege, throw away your feminism and play the weak-woman card as soon as you get scraped up a little? These people are scum.

myersbriggs.org/my-mbti-personality-type/mbti-basics/judging-or-perceiving.htm
judging
>structured and decided lifestyle
>intuition instead of using senses

>go with the flow
that's what happens when you apply use your senses to perceive and your reason to draw conclusions from your situation.

Highly "J"udging people learned a way to do things and stick to it with zeal.

WHY DO YOU EXIST IN THE FASHION THAT YOU DO
xd

>"far smart than" Learn 2 English, Cletus.

>5'9"

explains everything

Judging doesn't mean logical. You're confusing it with T. It just means being stubborn and resolute. Going with the flow is the opposite of this.

Not that Myers-Briggs is necessarily consistent or a good model of human psychology, but you're still misunderstanding how it's supposed to work.

>doesnt do drugs
>doesnt smoke
>drinks socially
>into ageplay
Ill never understsnd how people become like this without drug use, i guess mental disorders are a hell of a drug by themselves.

Her boyfriend is very picky though when it comes to male "playmates"

Full retard. Loves the guys that leave

>wifi tattoo above eyebrow

I bet she looked up various descriptions of MB types and picked one she liked the sound of most.

When has an Introvert EVER decided they're gonna go out and have a fucking bare knuckle rumble in the streets on their day off?

At least she's honest

>the whole package

kek'd

that's not a tattoo, that's an icon you fucking idiot

Enjoying a break from school....lets be honest she's never going back

she's only 20? holy hell she looks almost 30

you are probably right. the I part is bullshit for sure, she is ENFP or ENFJ. not that this test has much pertinence anyway

I want to BE the baby

>tfw babies get to suck more titties than me

Bud...

Its just plebbitors larping

>Christian

Not bloody likely heretic

/yourguys/ are fucking disgusting, bro. What the fuck is happening with american white men?? jewish drugs? low-testosterone genetics?

>tony hooligan
>thousand oaks ca
oh shit. I've seen that guy on some videos years ago from a youtube vlogger I used to stalk.

>The term relationship anarchy was coined by Andie Nordgren,[1] and is the topic of Swedish bachelor theses by Jacob Strandell[2] and Ida Midnattssol.

Just swedes being cucked