Are catholics even Christian?

Are catholics even Christian?

Other urls found in this thread:

recordings.talkshoe.com.s3-website-us-east-1.amazonaws.com/TC-140803/TS-1149729.mp3
youtube.com/watch?v=0e5lbnBMP2U
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metousiosis
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Valentinianism was the true christianity.

nah, they are buddhists

Yes
sage

Are Protestants even human?

It's all fake ass shit that asks its followers to take logical leaps in the complete absence of demonstrable truths, so who gives a fuck

You all look the same to me: pretending you aren't worshipping a hebrew god

christianity is the religion of the bible

catholocism is the religion of rome

> And I also say to you that you are Peter, and on this rock I will build My church, and the gates of Hades shall not prevail against it. 19 And I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven, and whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven.”
>tfw the bible was put together by the Roman Catholic Church

No

I made donuts, you put them in a box

What would happen if nobody worshipped your blood drinking god of the bible, Christians? Would he die? Would he lose the battle? Can he lose? Is Anything really at stake in your religion?
If God is all powerful and has a plan that cannot be stopped, then what does it matter what we do? Do you really believe morality is reducible to a set of laws that are detached from any real-world reasons to obey them, besides preservation of one's own soul?

A lot of other people made donuts too. Every time you eat your donuts and ignore everyone else's which may be bad for you, you are implicitly acknowledging the authority of the Church. You didn't make any donuts though, you just took a box of donuts from the Church and said that's all you need to eat for the rest of your life.

>tfw I just learned I was baptized and technically raised Catholic

I don't even know where to begin, does this make me part of the master race or no?

It means you're the whore of babylon.

How do you know that God founded the Catholic Church?

Because Jesus founded it and Jesus is God

>Jesus founded it
How do you know that? (and DON'T use the bible)

No, Catholicism is a blatant satanic deception. The entire religion is luciferian pagan sun-worship. They always depict christ with a sun around his head, they pray to the dead, they call mortal men "the father," all those statues at the vatican used to be statues of the pagan roman gods, which can all be traced back to baal/nimrod and of course the fallen archangel Azazel (satan)

Because the Church is Apostolic and the Apostles got their authority from Jesus. Anytime someone is ordained they can trace their lineage back to Jesus.

At least paganism is a traditional white religion

You have yet to answer my question. Is it perhaps because when we put the shoe on the other foot, Romanism falls like the walls of Jericho?

How do we know the Apostles got their authority from Jesus? Because the Apostles said so. So either the Apostles are lying, or Jesus was lying if you believe the Church wasn't founded by Christ. Which is it?

Please read pontius pilates letter to ceasar. Jesus had a serene countenance and golden hair. He was your cousin, brother.

Please listen to this. Jesus was an Aryan. recordings.talkshoe.com.s3-website-us-east-1.amazonaws.com/TC-140803/TS-1149729.mp3

So there must be a circularity, an authority verified by its self? You are correct, however this self-authenticating authority is the word of God, not a church of men. Ehyeh Asher Ehyeh.

Whore of Babylon is the Jewnited States.

Yeah, look at US currency. Star of remphan, babylonian pheonix, molech hidden on the side. US is satans country, along with israel.

protestants are beta faggots and cannot consider themselves christian.

The Word of God created a Church of men. If you don't follow them, you're not following the Word of God.

Fun fact: Catholicism and Chrostianity are the same thing

Catholicism =/= Roman Catholics

Catholicism = Romans+Orthodox+Assyrians+Coptics

>Are catholics even Christian?

If you have to ask you'll never understand.

According to the apostle Paul, the purpose of scripture is to be the governor of the Church, so that the man of God is made complete, sufficiently equipped for every good work. There is no need for a pope.

They're Pseudo-Pagans who want to be Jewish-Light.

The beast represents a country, not the whore. Go read revelations

Oh I dont think the US is the beast. To rephrase, I should have just said the US is satanic.

>Paganism
What "paganism"? Greco-Roman? Slavic? Nordic? Celtic? etc

Only "paganism" that there is a lot of info on, that wasn't written down by others, is Greco-Roman, as what's known about the latter ones listed, was written down by monks, especially "nordic paganism" which most of it is LARPing as they go along.

Also, white is a bullshit term, just at what the US census considers "white": Jews, turks, and arabs. Just use the term European.

Yep, Star of Remphan being sign of Molech. I guess you could parallel that statue of the Ox by Wall street with the golden calf. Coincidentally, they put a statue of young girl there now.

Also this, catholic just means universal. There are Byzantine Catholics (Greeks) as well as Eastern CAtholics.

You know I always wondered how it would be like living in Spain during the inquisition.

>denial of the people the word of god
>obvious corruption of the church
>indulgences
>more than one pope fighting for political power
>religious wars that goes against Jesus' teachings
>obscured God by non-biblical and nonsense trinity doctrine: Enforced by a political non-religious leader, the vote largely depending on the region, and was not unanimous (in fact majority ruled that the minority had to change their vote or die)
>inclusion of pagan rituals into celebrations
>praying to "other gods" (saints)
>use of false idols (the cross and other symbols)
>teaching celibacy, despite the bible explicitly disallowing it
>cuck of a current pope

They do good (humanitarian aid, kept Christianity alive for thousands of years, preserved the bible (somewhat)) but they are obviously not god's church. They are Christian, except when they pray to Mary or saints.

catholics invented bible

I'm Orthodox, and I say so.

I'd also argue protestantism was founded with good intentions. A shame what happened with it.

No. You're right OP. They're not. And christianity started in 1516.

>Christian
There was only 1 Christian ever, and he died 2017 years ago. Nice bait tho. Would tip m'lady again.

God invented the bible

Hey Orthodox bro. If I were to ever convert to a different form of Christianity, It would and only be Orthodox.

redditor here

Do you guys ever have actual discussions here or is it just constant shit-flinging? Nobody ever defends their opinion beyond implying that the argument was had years ago and the outcome is common knowledge.

Yes. They are the most pure form of Christianity. We only allow one single icon in our churches, unlike those other "churches" that paint their walls with stuff like a teenagers bedroom.

why they dont follow it then

You don't know that, my fedora wearing friend

t. protestant. Fuck you you are the reson why Christianity is seen so bad in the world I hate you so much.

Catholicism is the religion of God
Protestantism is the religion of man

The bible teaches Protestantism

>Denying Christ (through the Eucharist)
>Denying the Holy Bible (by denying the deuterocanonical books, Luther calling for the burning of the Epistle of James)
>Denying the teaching of the Apostles (rejecting Tradition)
>Denying the communion of Saints
>Denying purgatory and praying for the dead
>Demonizing Mary
>Desecrating effigies of God, Jesus, Mary, Saints, and destroying biblical depictions and crucifixes
>The rapture
>Creationism
>The Earth is 6000 years old
>Anti-science
>Prosperity gospel
>Usury is OKay!
>Once saved, always saved
>Just need to say you're Christian/believe in Jesus to be saved
>Predestination (born with a silver spoon and golden crucifix going to heaven or born poor and going to hell)
>Jews are God's chosen people (free from any blemishes and we all must be subservient to them and Israel)
>Schism is actively encouraged and readily practiced
>Rejection of all theology in favor of a shallow believe whatever you want to believe nonsense
>Personal relationship with Jesus trumps all (including the bible and church) telling you everything you need to know so don't ask them preachers questions
>"Born again" virgins
>"Call no one father"
>Completely reject Jesus' incredibly clear teachings on marriage and divorce (see Matthew 19:1-12) by allowing anyone to marry and divorce
>Rejecting the millennia-old Christian teachings on abortion
>Rejecting God's plan of female mothers giving birth to human life and male priests giving birth to spiritual life (through mass and the sacraments)
>Denying any and all sacraments
>Denying the Divinity of Christ and Trinity
>"Born again" "again" virgins
>Denying apostolic succession and allowing uneducated laity to preach (universal priesthood of all believers)
>Speaking gibberish and calling it tongues
>In league with the devil by wanting to rebuild a third temple for the Jews so they can bring about the end of the world and all its sufferings asap
>Referring to God or Jesus as female

All of this fucking infighting, and you say us """LARPagans"""" are bad. Your bickering has caused the deaths of millions of good Europeans, just sack up and get along cunt.

Moses did. All Catholics ever did is being self-proclaimed "the true pure church of god 100% aproved" while doing the opposite of what God commands us (sometimes killing people for obeying God over them).

Tell me how you defend killing people for owning a translated copy of the Bible.

No while they have key Christian doctrine, the trinity, heaven and hell, Jesus as their savor, etc they aren't Christians.
For example they exalt and pray to Mary and the other saints that's called polytheism which God say no I'm the only God.
Second they believe in a work salvation which is wrong. Salvation is by faith and faith alone.
Third they practice idolatry which is a big biblical no no.

What, I don't even own a fedora. You're replying to the wrong poster.

>they believe this

explain why Jesus told the apostole to preach his teaching intead of just let people do religion on their own accord.

Protestants do.

youtube.com/watch?v=0e5lbnBMP2U

NO
they're pedo satanists

>Pedo satanists
Those are the Jews, are the synagouge of Satan. In fact when they're born, a filthy greasy toucan nosed kiked mutilates the jew born Jew spawn and fellates him.

Meanwhile the Jews will clamor "b-but muh muslims and female genital mutilation, while they do the same thing."

If you're pro-Israel/pro-Jew, you're denying Christ.

yes, they are one of the longest surviving Christian sects from the period of time of Christianity starting.If anything itmay be the onlylegit form of christanity around-

More than your snake handling hillbilly heretic ass. Now check 'em and donate, pastor Dave needs a new Caddy.

>>Denying Christ (through the Eucharist)
Transubstantiation is a myth based on Aristotle that was not believed until the high middle ages
>denying the deuterocanonical books
They are not scripture, they are lost books, we don't have the original Hebrew.
>Luther calling for the burning of the Epistle of James
Bearing false witness is a sin
>the teaching of the Apostles
The RCC anathematizes the chief teaching of the apostles, which is justification by faith alone.
>>Denying the communion of Saints
>>Denying purgatory and praying for the dead
So, in other words, false teaching?
>>Demonizing Mary
>>Desecrating effigies of God, Jesus, Mary, Saints, and destroying biblical depictions and crucifixes
Destruction of idols is biblically mandated
>>The rapture
Don't pretend we're all Dispensationalists
>>Anti-science
Euphoric
>>Prosperity gospel
No.
>>Usury is OKay!
Bearing false witness is a sin.
>>Just need to say you're Christian/believe in Jesus to be saved
All you need to be saved is the divine election. That is the ultimate cause, all else flows from it.
>>Jews are God's chosen people
>>Schism is actively encouraged and readily practiced
>>Rejection of all theology in favor of a shallow believe whatever you want to believe nonsense
>>Personal relationship with Jesus trumps all (including the bible and church) telling you everything you need to know so don't ask them preachers questions
>allowing anyone to marry and divorce
>>Rejecting the millennia-old Christian teachings on abortion
>priests
Can you show me these in the New Testament?
>>Denying the Divinity of Christ and Trinity
>>In league with the devil by wanting to rebuild a third temple for the Jews so they can bring about the end of the world and all its sufferings asap
>>Referring to God or Jesus as female

Because Jesus was not a Roman Catholic, so obviously He wanted them preaching scripture instead of papal opinion

I never said I was protestant or they are any better. They are both painfully wrong and incorrect in many ways. I noticed instead of refuting the heretical and blasphemous errors of the catholic church, you just list off the heretical and blasphemous errors of other churches. Good to know you're right just because other people are wrong :^)

Kek canonized as a saint when

Better to here this from a Catholic than a wolf who seeks to deceive the sons of God.

Here's stuff on "catholics aren't Christian" the meme

GOD BLESS EVERY CHRISTIAN

Being judged by it was preferable because they were fairer than the government.

No, they're objectively not. They're idolators whose authority figures have made up the rules as they've go to hold and keep political power.

the sun around jesus head is the same sun around Buddhas head...what does the "sun" represent in the Buddhism? thats how you have to see jesus

you wanna know the true story behind the upside down cross? cross of saint peter.. and who made it to bee a bad thing?

>believing that if you are born rich you will go to heaven because you were predestined by God
>when Christ says that none of them will enter the kingdom of heaven

Protestant are cuck, the religion of the capitalist-pig, but as long that they can bash communism they are happy
Pitiful creatures, i doubt they are even human

no

NO, cathoDICKS are not CHRISTIAN at all. They are not even a FAITH because they are a RELIGION and JESUS CHRIST DID NOT FIND A RELIGION. JESUS CHRIST FIND A FAITH. MY FAITH. my CHURCH was built in 1973, which was when JESUS CHRIST meant. WE ONLY READ the KING JAMES AUTHORIZED because JESUS CHRIST spoke ELIZABETHAN ENGLISH to his APOSTLES, who are all BURNING IN HELL because they tried to USURP the POWER OF G_D. IF YOU READ ANY BIBLE that is not the KJV then you are reading a bible that is SEPARATED FROM THE WORD OF GOD. THIS IS BECAUSE ALL BIBLES ARE SLIGHT REWORDINGS OF EARLIER BIBLES so if you read a bible that was translated after 1611 it is a SLIGHT REWORDING OF THE KJV which means it is FALSE. cathoDICKS worship MARY and the Torah says she is BURNING IN HELL. I believe JEWS over cathoDICKS don't you? cathoDICKS don't even play GUITAR in their """MASS""" but JESUS CHRIST invented the GUITAR when he came to earth TWO THOUSAND YEARS AGO the same year it was CREATED and shortly after ADAM AND EVE (not STEVE) ATE THE SERPENT

The cathoDICK church is the BEAST WITH SEVEN HORNS because the BEAST is a city and the seven horns are seven hills and the city is where the BABY JESUS gave his life for everyone but cathoDICKS and EVERYONE KNOWS THAT ROME was built on seven hills and is the BEAST because Jerusalem can't be the BEAST because it is built on seven hills and is where BABY JESUS gave his life for you and for me because that is where the Jews are and they are still G_D'S CHOSEN PEOPLE. cathoDICKS are all ANTISEMITES and they also love the NEGROES when everyone knows that JESUS CHRIST cursed HAM and made him forever unable to eat HAM, just like the MUSLIMS who are NEGROES.

Everyone, pray with me.

Dear God, I am a sinner and need forgiveness. I believe that Jesus Christ shed His precious blood and died for my sin. I am willing to turn from sin. I now invite Christ to come into my heart as my personal Savior.

Amen

>papist
>communist
Like pottery

Communism is a mortal sin in Catholicism
Faggot

If you prayed sincerely then you are now SAVED. But cathoDICKS cannot be saved unless they RENOUNCE their false RELIGION and embrace the true FAITH of JESUS CHRIST. AMEN

That's Vatican II not the other 2 thousand years of conflicting church tradition and doctrine

>the pope is in mortal sin
>I know better than the pope

>I say onto you Luther/(((Calvin))), you are my church, and Coptics, Orthodox, and Catholics all have it wrong.

>Idolators
Muslims say the same thing too when drawings of Christ are shown. Orthodox, Catholics (of all variety), and Coptics.

The Orthodox believe in transubstantiation while, as far as I know, rejecting Aristotelian metaphysics.
The RCC does preach faith alone, but calls attention to the fact that true faith will make you want to do good works of your own will. Communion of saints is biblical, based on passages of revelations, I think. Purgatory is simply a logical conclusion, nothing imperfect can enter a perfect heaven so we must go through some kind of purification, though nobody knows what that would entail. That's all I know, my dude.

>my personal interpretation overrides the Magisterium

He is
Literally

You mean a jesuit's personal interpretation of the bible to justify Vatican 2 over 2 Thousand years of contradictory Church Doctrine

That's fucking retarded. It's more like,

Catholic Church: We make donuts and we'll give you donuts if you pay us money and tell us all your secrets and do things the way we want you to do and if you eat any other donuts or even think about eating any other donuts than we'll fucking kill you and burn every record that ever proved you existed because Jesus definitely wanted it this way.

Protestant: Jesus gave us a recipe for donuts. Here's a donut. Aren't donuts good?

>this shit
>again

We are the only Christians.
All others are heretics, muhammadeans, of bolsheviks.

deus vult.

>with a sun around his head
No it's a halo. Anyone in the presence of God who isn't cursed glows around their head. The same thing happened to Moses when he went up the mountain, his face was glowing when he came down.

Also your posts are inept since I always rediculed this for ages and but you keep posting this because its' all you have

Why dont' you address this instead edgelord?
OTherwise your argument is futile
Since it has been discredited time and time again

short answer: no
long answer: who cares

Asking saved people in heaven to pray for you isn't polytheism. Faith is dead without following Jesus' steps and expressing it by works.
Protestants support divorce directly contradicting Jesus.
Priesthood of anyone causing heresies like the JW openly denying the divinity of Christ, or Mormons and their false "new gospel".
Allow degeneracy and heathen expansion in their own countries.

Literally the other way around.
Catholicism is based on greek and roman philosophy.

Supported by, not based on.

>The Orthodox believe in transubstantiation
No they do not
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metousiosis
>A. Osipov states that the Orthodox use of the Greek word μεταβολή (metabole), meaning "change", and the Russian пpeдлoжeниe in relation to the Eucharist should not be taken as equivalent to the word "transubstantiation", which has been rendered as metousiosis.[3] Eastern theologians who use the word "transubstantiation" or "metousiosis" are careful to exclude the notion that it is an explanation of how the bread and wine of the sacrament are changed into the body and blood of Christ, instead of being a statement of what is changed. Both Orlov and Nikolaj Uspenksij appeal to Church Fathers who, when speaking of other doctrines, drew analogies from the Eucharist and spoke of it as bread and wine, but as having also a heavenly nature.
>The RCC does preach faith alone
And as such comes under the eternal condemnation of Galatians 1:8
>nothing imperfect can enter a perfect heaven
Correct, which is why you need the perfect righteousness of Jesus Christ which is received by faith alone, not by your own sufferings of satisfaction in purgatory.
>a jesuit
A pope
It is refuted by the fact that in 1 Corinthians when Paul allows the eating of meat sacrificed to idols he immediately forbids the eating of meat that they know is sacrificed to idols in the very next verse.

>jesuit pedophiles
Serbia stop you're retarded

That's how men talk, get out 'pede

Yes do you know why he forbid the meat to some
he said

"For those who are weak it is forbidden, for those who are not tempted they may go"

And it was allowed by Order of Peter himself they were allowed based on their own personal decsisin

SO PROVE IT WRONG

IT WAS FCUKING ALLOWED MORON

READ IT

Yep.