Hey Sup Forums, asking you guys because you're the experts on this...

Hey Sup Forums, asking you guys because you're the experts on this. There is a rising muslim community in my town and they are fucking annoying as hell. What is the best (legal) way to fuck with them?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n5Nu6EabQD8
youtube.com/watch?v=hj70rtP3lUQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bacon on their door steps/mosques

probably hate crime.

Get a hijabi gf

Crucify a couple of them and put a pig's head next to them.

Not voting a traitor to your country into office next time just because he is popular with women would be a good start.

they're like cancer, they'll just grow and get more violent, eventually eradicating local population
unless your people uncuck themselves and do something radical you're fucked

You can't.
You'll have to deal with those smelly fuckers daily. Just keep you head down and accept it.
That's the multiculturalism you wished for, right there in your face.

get out of leafistan

Leave Korans in random toilets

join them and praise Allah
you'll get a cutie muslim wife and bonus point, you can beat the shit out of her every way you wish

Oh Ju(an)!

You're in Canada. Rationally explaining why their religion is false is probably a hate crime.

Graffiti stickers of muhammad and the like. Flyposting is just a ticket in most places, don't be a pussy. Extra points for destructible stickers, they're for tamper proof labels and they're fucking impossibe to remove.

Huge BBQ! Whole Hog!

Study and personally destroy their belief system. Jesus is the Son of God.

Check out Acts 17 Ministries.

youtube.com/watch?v=n5Nu6EabQD8

You're in canada, that community is gonna quadruple in about 3 years or less. As for now, I'd say line the outside of their mosques with bacon and leave a quran soaked in a jar of piss on the doorstep.

Crystal Night 2.0

The only way Hadji's understand your totally serious, and will not put up with their shit, is violence...this is something they understand. If you Canadians keep knuckling under to these shitskins, they WILL take over your country.

a molotov cocktail through the window at night
>legal
you won't get anywhere doing little passive-aggressive pranks

Build a deli meat stand in their neighborhood. Claim to donate any money earned for charities that help random starving babies overseas.
When the muslims start complaining, tell them that they're being over privileged bigots that hate poverty stricken babies, and that you're a convert to Islam and allah told you to do this.

I would open a pig farm next to the mosque.

>LARPing hate crimes on Sup Forums

well if you kill them there's no legal way to bring them back to life

that makes it a pretty good legal solution

Burn some Quran in front of them or burn it and throw it at their door step with bacon.

then what would you do faggot i dont see you throwing idea out

lrn24chan

well muslims hate the truth more than anything else. So merely educating locals about what muslims believe will enrage them like nothing else.

The over-arching theme you gotta communicate is that Islam is a political system more than a religion, and that muslims do not believe in human rights at all.

In fact not a single muslim country is a signatory of the Universal declaration on human rights!

I'm disappointed no one here has suggested making it legal to kill muslims

that's a pretty permanent and immediate solution

That doesnt look like anything to me

Redpill them on the Jews.

Daily reminder that the Jews are pushing a White / Muslim war because the Jews want the goyim to remove kebab from Greater Israel.

Seriously, Hitler praised the muhajadeen. The problem is not the muzzies. The problem is the Jews.

I told some "friends" that i will hold them personally responsible for any muslim attack in Mexico if i ever see them again with their pro islamic bullshit, i'm a serious person and they fucking know it.

cartel doesn't fuck around

Hang this around

Which cartel are you with?

Are you redpilled on Jews?

sand nigger detected

there's no reason we can't get them both. along with south americans and niggers too while we're at it

Or get your gf to wear a full body ninja kebab suit, so it looks like you have one of their women.
Is there a law that says only muds can wear masks?

I just don't want sanniggers, chinks, niggers or streetshitters in my country, we're fucked up as it is to import more garbage.

Number of Islamic terror attacks in Mexico: 0

It's almost like Pablo Escobar here speaks the muds' language.

open a massive pig slaughterhouse

That's Brazilian titties. Muslims don't look that perky.

Have a barbecue with alot of pork. Let the delicious smell permeate throughout. Mmmmmmmmmmmm

ribs
pork chops
Canadian bacon
etc.

How would you know?

>racetraitor detected

Just give them the angry eye.

lower iq groups are pretty superstitious and gullible. this is the key to fucking with them.
either make spoof them out or manipulate them into being more irrational than they usely are.

Golden BC?

This really will fuck with them. But it also may get you killed.

Invite them to your BBQ. Only serve hog, great idea.

Trollhatan. Look it up

your best bet is to just move

otherwise print some flyers with koran verses and distribute them

//www.citizenwarrior.com/

Walk around with a bacon burger and wear a Porky Pig shirt. Sure, they'll murder you and your cops will do nothing because it's racist, but hey, at least you fucked with them.

you're not getting anybody in your mums basement m8

Ham freesbees

Pant miraculous medals of the blessed virgin Mary on the property of mosque, preferably the four corners.
My brother and I did this, dedicated the land and people to her by offering the recital of rosary and for her to dedicate them to her Son. They lost the money to continue to stay open and moved.
You may laugh, but it was a silent victory.

Hide their sheep

plant*

At least you don't have to deal with all the fucking spi... Oh

>Pablo Escobar
Different continent, amigo

VOTE FOR LE PEN
Bring your dogg to thier mosque

youtube.com/watch?v=hj70rtP3lUQ

nope, it's legal in Canada, although you might get a vandalism charge and you're kind of a douche if you do that

Walk into the mosque with a package of hotdogs with wires sticking out strapped to your chest. They'll run away because they think the hotdogs have pork in them. Pull a fast one and only buy beef hotdogs..

Just say fuck it it go spray them down with 7.62. You'll be the hero we need.

Own a pack of german shepherds and walk around their part of town with them.

draw pics of muhammad and paper your neighborhood with them. Nothing lewd, like Mo sucking dick, or potentially offensive like wearing a suicide vest

just simple pics of mohammad, and watch how they react. If they get angry (they most likely will) then you will have a problem with these muslims in your hood, if they don't care, maybe you'll get the more progressive types that just want to make money. The middle easterners I know wouldnt give a shit at the sight of a picture of mohammad