Le Pen won't win, chances are too low

Let's be real for once. She never won and there's a reason for that. Everybody will vote against her in the second round like everytime because they are stupid and scared.
Don't expect her to win. You can hope, but don't think this is a certainty.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gIlGnaefCck
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Le Pen is guaranteed to win.

I dont know what this feeling is, its liek a nostalgic feeling, like, a word that starts with a "d" and sounds kinda french..what is that word, can anyone remind me what this word and feeling could be and why Im feeling it????2

No she doesn't. You don't live here, you don't know.

I don't know what you are talking about

looks like le pen has 11/4 odds vs macron 3/4 favorite for online better. does this factor in the terrorist attack that just happened? I thought france was tired of terrorist attack

She can and she will.

Once betting has started, the odds are dictated by the money coming in from either side. Betting house only controls the vig in order to ensure it profits regardless of outcome.

They should have used cutiepie more to attract votes from young guys.

shills don't even try anymore

gtfo soros

Could you perhaps mean...

DEJA VU?

>A leftshill being right about predictions on the presidency.

Ho wait... No you can't.

Could there be a civil war if she loses or if Melenchon is elected?

Deja vu

>Could there be a civil war if she loses
There's going to be a civil war if she wins.

Leftards chimped out and started rioting when a system cuck like Sarkozy won in 2007

Just imagine their reaction if Marine wins

Fuck her i'll never support a woman. Does Fillon have a chance?

>because shill threads like this didn't pop up everyday fucking day just prior to Trump's election

Ou est votre espoir, Pierre?

HIGHER ON THE STREET

The idea is to not let Cuckron and Cucklachon into second tour.

Kek. You people never learn.

Damn, where have I heard this argument before??

kys paki

Well if Le Pen wins i guess the EU is bust. All the states of europe will be pawns between the Russians and the US.

We can no longer dictate our own terms in interstate negociations or relations.

The story or the saga of europe would be dead, no superpower europe would ever arise that could mold the world into the european way.

The europeans instead of being a superpower setting the terms of the world would be sucking the dicks of the closest superpowers, Russia, US, China and India.

>american education
idk i don't have as strong as feeling as with trump and brexit, plus i have a feeling the moment is gone, that we have reached the zenith, dutch and austrian elections also kinda show it.still, if she gets melenchon in the 2nd round it will be very interesting, it would be the round that decides the future of the west.

Yeah, I already took the black pill. BTW, she's useless and I don't believe in a political solution anymore, so it doesn't really matter.

Let's be real for once, she has only 1.6% chance of winning and there's nothing we can do about it

Défaite

пpви кpyг

She have support of jews, so her victory is not impossible

Reminds me of something else.. I just can't remember what..

Weak concern trolling
wont even give a (you)

If the French decide to vote against her in the second round, they'll have blood on their hands. The lives of many depend on this election!

Listen here lads, a year ago she had no chance of winning. Now she has a little shot, but don't get your hope up.
It does not matter anyway, her losing would only delay the inevitable. I know some of my kinsmen here are blackpilled to oblivion but believe me when I say there is an awakening that won't die down anytime soon, add to that the future social unrests caused by political failures and alloha snackbars snackbaring, something will happen for sure. I feel it, my parents feel it, my friends feel it, it has been brewing up for years and one day it will fucking explode

I'm not saying there is hope but there at least will be a fight

>Believing voting matters

Surely Mr Goldberg and Mr Shekelstein would allow a bunch of goyim to decide the future of their nation...

>the European Way.

If y'all still knew what the fuck the European way actually was, I would sympathize but you guys are cancer right now.

It's worth a shot at least.

This is kind of sad, but the fact is that if Yurop is so cuckolded into being rape meat for Islam and "Refugees" manufactured en masse by globalist orchestration, then europe deserves to be as you describe.

Europe needs to take back the reigns from the Saudi-owned servants of Israel and Islamism in Brussels and assert some agency in their own affairs.

What is the fix?

Yeah desu FN needs to concentrate on relocating their members to one area of France, get elected at all levels of local gov't and parliament , and then secede in 8 years or so. They will never have a chance like this again.

FN is a tool, the security net to bypass the chosen one, wake up goyim.

who here beating?

The lack of certainty makes the odds great. Who gives a shit anyway, France is a lost cause

this desu senpai

I smell a jew

I just voted for her. Get fucked loser.

How?

NEXT FRENCH PRESIDENT WILL BE GAY AND I'M OK WITH IT

NICE HAIRCUT DESU

Barely. If it's Fillon vs Le Pen he would surely win because he's less radical but because of Penelopegate his ratings dove faster than the twin towers. If it's Fillon vs Macron the latter will win since he's basically a neutral canditate who is disapproved by no-one except the anti-EU (and I'm willing to bet that the majority of the voters are pro-EU).
I like Fillon because apart from Le Pen he is one of the only candidates who recognises the Mudslime problem, but he wants to raise taxes and is a thief so I'm kind of torn between him and Le Pen.

Also this, the societal upheaval is coming iregardless of who wins, it's just that certain candidates can light up the fuse faster.

Le Pen will win

>chances are too low

says (((who)))?

Not gonna lie, former Le Pen voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Le Pen crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this lady get the nuclear codes.

lmao, you know, in some places popular vote matters. prepare to be disappointed.

the consolation prize

French living outside the mainland get to vote early.

FN vote above 50%:
0 of 12 (?) regions
1 of 99 (?) départements

now she's supposed to get over 50% in france as a whole?
maybe not impossible, but certainly not likely

don't treat it as a likely event and sperg out when it doesn't happen
>so cucked they deserve to die nuke them xD

the fact that people are pissed off about high taxes that the current ruling party has instated, the massive immigration that has been instated against people's will and the fact that media is propagating against le pen gives clear evidence that le pen will win, cause people want a true leader and not some corrupt leftist like macron.

I was friends with pic related for a little while as a kid.

>Hurr durr le kikes le nwo voting is worthless stay home goy
This stupid attitude is why none of us have any power at local government when the positions are right there for the taking. It's unbelievably easy to get elected. Entire cities could be in the hands of people like us if we put the effort in.

Angelina Jolie sucked my dick in kindergarden once.
True story.

youtube.com/watch?v=gIlGnaefCck

France is nigger now. Get used to it. TCHOIN

But it's true. If they don't vote for le pen then they are too cucked to be saved. Just like your shit country voting for Merkel and now Shultz.

>inb4 trudeau

We just had 10 years of a Conservative government, Kenney is about to BTFO the left out of their only province and Trudeau won't last two terms. Canadians can uncuck themselves and are already doing so. Germany and France are stuck voting for the same political parties that got them into this mess and the upcoming elections will only prove that they deserve as many terrorist attacks as they get. If you can't save yourself then you deserve to be exterminated.

Because they're Communist faggots and always have been.
Fuck France.