Good arguments to support flat-earth theory?

Good arguments to support flat-earth theory?

Or any other conspiracy theories you may want to talk about

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h5i_iDyUTCg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=h5i_iDyUTCg

i know it hurts but it is what it is

Why do flat earthers use pics from space while also saying that pics from space such as this one are fake?

flat-Earth is a psyop

Field artilleryman here. We calculate for curvature when directing accurate fire. Sorry OP, but kys

Listen carefully.
Flat earth was just a FUCKING MEME that has gone too far. I'm sorry that I ever played along with this....There's a thread ever hour about it now. Just fucking stop, it's not funny anymore.

what are his credentials?

explain moon cycles faggot

if the earth is flat how did I fly to delhi via paris?

>2:37

this is not true. the golden gate bridge, at it's posts, are 11 millimeters further apart at the tops of the rises than at the bottom. he is just spewing off his own ideas without research, fuck off.

Hint: I flew back over the pacific to the west coast USA.

The earth is round

The meteor was flat too.

I have been in an aeroplane above the clouds

>Meteor

more like kike caveman made up propaganda to slowly out breed the beautiful reptile dinosaurs with filthy nigger birds

>filthy nigger birds

fucking kek i hate birds

>Or any other conspiracy theories you may want to talk about

FOCUS ON RUSSIAGATE! FOCUS ON RUSSIAGATE! FOCUS ON RUSSIAGATE! FOCUS ON RUSSIAGATE! FOCUS ON RUSSIAGATE! FOCUS ON RUSSIAGATE! FOCUS ON RUSSIAGATE! FOCUS ON RUSSIAGATE! FOCUS ON RUSSIAGATE! FOCUS ON RUSSIAGATE! FOCUS ON RUSSIAGATE! FOCUS ON RUSSIAGATE! FOCUS ON RUSSIAGATE! FOCUS ON RUSSIAGATE! FOCUS ON RUSSIAGATE! FOCUS ON RUSSIAGATE! FOCUS ON RUSSIAGATE! FOCUS ON RUSSIAGATE! FOCUS ON RUSSIAGATE! FOCUS ON RUSSIAGATE! FOCUS ON RUSSIAGATE!

wouldn't it just skip like a stone on a pond?

nice fish eye lens bro.

This

IT director at uni here, we calculate for curvature after 7 miles for wireless communication.

>nigger birds

>moon cycles
>eclipses
>why are all other planets round?

This

Just take note of how everyone knows flat earth is retarded nonsense, then realize it is a CIA soul cracking operation.

If they can meme flat earth, think how easy it is for them to meme other cointel.

Didn't some like old ancient dude figure out the earth was round with shadows only?

The earth isn't flat but it isn't a ball either. It's like a half circle it's round but we only live on the top half. Saying that millions of pounds of water can adhere to the exterior of a ball goes against all laws of physics.

Why do people quickly assume that a flat earth is a perfect circle? The world could be rectangular, you know.

>(((credentials)))

>tfw if it worked like that the entire planet wouldnt have sun half the time

Yes.

One day the mathematician Erathostenes, head of the famed Alexandria library, learned about a curious fact while “leafing through” a papyrus book (presumably part of the library’s huge collection). Every year at noon on June 21 the columns of the temples in the distant city of Syene (present day Aswan), in Egypt, ceased to cast a shadow.

Erathostenes knew that on a round Earth columns in Alexandria and columns in Syene do not point in the same direction. He reasoned that at noon on June 21 the sun came directly overhead in Syene so that temple columns were parallel to its rays, while at the same time vertical columns in Alexandria (or vertical sticks, or vertical whatever) were at an angle to the sun’s rays. Erathostenes saw how he could use this fact to determine the Earth’s circumference.

He planted a vertical stick on the ground in Alexandria and waited for the summer solstice. He then computed the angle formed by his stick and the sun’s rays by measuring the length of the stick’s shadow and comparing it to its height, a method involving math taught in highschool today. Erathostenes hired someone to walk all the way from Alexandria to Syene (located exactly due south from Alexandria, near the first cataract of the Nile) and measure the distance between the two cities. It is not too hard to see that the angle formed by the sun’s rays and the stick in Alexandria must be the same as the angle that the vertical of Syene and the vertical of Alexandria would form if extended to the center of the earth.

So the clever mathematician now had an angle and the length of arc it traced on the surface of the earth. The angle turned out to be one fifitieth of 360 degrees, so the distance between Alexandria and Syene must equal one fiftieth of the Earth’s circumference. The figure Erathostenes came up with is equivalent to some 40,000 kilometers --remarkably close to present-day measurements.

the shape of the earth has been known literally since the dawn of civilization, maybe even longer.

So if the earth is flat then why can't people in the Southern Hemisphere see the North Star?

Human eyes are designed to perceive everything as round. Why do you think your eyeballs are ROUND?

Asians see the Earth as flat because their eyeballs are FLAT.

There is a gigantic military DMZ on Antarctica. Why is it there? Spherecucks tell us it's to protect the research stations, but we know the truth. What could they possibly be hiding? All they'd have to do is decommission the DMZ and open it up - but they won't. You have to ask yourself why they don't do that.

checkmate evolutionists

HOW CAN CHKEN B REAL IS DINO INST REAL

If the Earth is round how the fuck can we see Venus at night? Checkmate

kek

what