youtube.com/watch?v=qR-479eUCkI

This man fights for PEPE

he is your FRIEND

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HeUjYzyh5v8&feature=youtu.be&t=284
youtube.com/watch?v=kPRA0W1kECg&t=227s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

big version

I applaud what he's doing. I just hope he's willing to accept the consequences.

i'm afraid he's going to get killed one of these days here, man. really and clearly angering many people.

hopefully he'd become quite a martyr or who knows what might happen

IIRC that's a painting Peterson painted himself, he also claimed to have a religious experience will gazing at it

I don't understand why this guy's controversial? All I've seen of him is some pretty good advice (i.e. "sort yourself out") and him saying that lefties are dumb. Is that really all it takes now?

I listened to his entire Joe Rogan podcast recently and he sounded very intelligent and wellspoken, but not really controversial. What am I missing that's pissing people off?

well he has said that if he ever gets contained, jail or anything he will go on a hunger strike

reason is offending to people who wish to live inside their imagination

He want people to be able to say what ever they want about
>islam
>trans
>philosophy
and this is being interpreted as promoting "hate speech" by the left

that's pretty crazy dude but i believe it

civilized rational argument is problematic to this emerging distortion of western society and they will go to any lengths to ensure they needn't deal with others as articulated as he is in their

>evil nazi fascist transphobe

viewpoints

youtube.com/watch?v=HeUjYzyh5v8&feature=youtu.be&t=284

Any word on last night's talk in Vancouver?

>
reported and saged - quit promoting ecelebs

It was alright, zero protests. He mentioned Kek in an offhanded way and it seemed roughly 20% of the audience reacted to it.

Was worse than the Stanley Cup riot

I can't understand how anyone who gives him even a cursory listen doesn't come away with the impression that this man and his arguments have integrity.

The regressive left purports to be all about caring, can they not see that he cares?

He extols free speech as a means to avoid violence and keep society stable; meanwhile his detractors look for every chance they can to take petty countermeasures, which are quickly devolving into violence and the provocation of violence, trying to bait or irritate decent people into a conflict with them.

Can they not see that their own "leaders" are the ones who are in blind pursuit of naked power, this thing they say they fear so much?

Unfortunately, this is living proof that you cannot reason people out of a position they didn't reason themselves into, and that Yuri Bezmenov was right.

The regressive left has painted itself into an ideological corner, and they don't know what to do with someone who stands up to their crazy and speaks the Logos.

subdued, am not surprised
many such riots, sad

anti sage

>leafs
>e celeb trash

Well if someone's not good enough to earn a following then how do you spread a message you retarded trash.

>spend over 9000 hours in ms paint
>have religious experience
Makes scents

SORT
O
R
T

Sort yourself out

youtube.com/watch?v=kPRA0W1kECg&t=227s

>painting
Foam

fuck this guy, all he has done is empower conservative leafs

big mistake

I would add that our society seems to have no problem giving huge amounts of money and attention to actors, who are basically varying degrees of liars and prostitutes, and people who hit balls and pucks with sticks, or each other's heads with their fists.

Anyone who thinks a guy with some very interesting cross-disciplinary insights into psychology, philosophy, neuroanatomy, history, and religion, and can tie them together in an elucidating fashion, AND has an urgent message to get out, should be silenced because muh ecelebs should be shunned because I am too cool and edgy for that shit and I know everything.... well, you should just go fuck off.

Peterson is EXACTLY the kind of personage we should be lifting up in our society.

I would kill to defend that man, you underestimate him and and the people of sane rationality and realism that spread their message and clean the clogged brains of public schooling communist doctrine, without them and their popularity you can wave toodleoo to whatever you have left of free speech.

Whenever I see that, I instantly hear the classical music intro to his videos

wow, he really got disinvited for a tweet?

a fucking tweet? harmful?

He really cuts through the left's talking points. Enlightening in the truest sense of the word.

His role is like a more intellectual Diogenes. He lives as an example of the polar opposite of modern society. He shames the "elites" and the "upper class" just by being a conduit for reality to work through. He just tells these condescending hypocrites what they are and they REEEEEE!

These algorithms in action give me a very uneasy feeling about what is happening with wealth in the world.

>leafs
>thread about leaf bum who lives off e-panhandling
>leafs
Utterly irrelevant. Leafs are second class citizens, with no culture or power, who exist only as yes men to us almighty Burgers. Whether it's the useless panhandling cuck in this thread, or rich eco-conman David Suzuki, Leaf "intellectuals" are utterly pathetic and unknown in the civilized world.

it is easyer to have a boogieman then to tackle the actual problems, a problem that every human has but the left is not even reckognizing that it exists

Peterson talks about Pareto distributions.

The visio-aural experience of these sorting algorithms mirror the concepts inherent in the analogies we perceive as an interpretation of conceptualising their equivalences.

What are you a post-modernist?!

by autists, for autists.

watch as the leafs desperately cling unto its last respectable man that its nation was capable to produce

pathetic leafs