No.

>sage

Don't be so mean i just want discussion dear drug dealer

drugs:
coffee, weed, alcohol = ok
everything else = either shit or for medical use only

>Can buy a gun and blow your brains out
>Can't buy drugs

Yes OP, they should most certainly be legal. Making them illegal is and always will be a colossal mess.
>Estonia

You ever been around meth addicts or heroin addicts? They are destructive to everyone and society.

Which is why you implement bars and designated areas for the practice of meth and heroin. The best kind of regulation is legalization. What's far more destructive too society is the drug war and multitude of individuals incarcerated for using.

Why do they end up meth/heroin junkies?

Like fuck. Do you know how much one prisoner costs the taxpayer?

>pic related

Yes. The government should not be in the business of caretaker passing laws designed to protect people from their own stupidity.

Decriminalization is the answer. Look at Portugal's system.
It's not the government's job to tell people what they can and cannot do with their own body.

Execute all meth and heroin dealers, and any users who refuse to quit. Legalize weed, but beat any teenagers caught acting like degenerates while high.

Destructive behaviour has its own set of established laws. If you are a junky and commit crime (theft, assault, murder, etc) as a result, you are accountable for those actions regardless of your substance abuse.

Fuck you, commie.

Tweakers aren't human. They're pests and criminals. There are no good tweakers. EVERY tweaker will lie, cheat, steal, and harm others to get their fix. Kill every fucking one of them, show NO MERCY!

all drugs are degenerate

Commie? I'm an Esoteric Hitlerist. Sieg Hiel fool.

you should try them once, my dude :^)

This is the correct answer

>netherlands
>saying to try drugs
when will your truck come?

youtube.com/watch?v=OLG8Db3IH28

>2017
>still not snorting amphetamines on a daily basis
and i am the degenerate? :^)

Decriminalised, not legalised.

Punish severely the dealers and producers/cooks but decriminalise use so we can treat addiction it as a health problem, not a criminal one.

Maybe retain criminalisation for repeat offenders.

Mth and opaiate addiction is not something you can just isolate like you can isolate a drunk by keeping bars in a certain area.

The drunk will sober up and be a relatively normal person again in a few hours. Meth and opiate addicts are totally overcome by their addictions and will literally do ANYTHING to get another hit including stealing from their own friends and parents or any crime you can think of.

I think a lot of you people are seriously niave when it comes to the real effects of some hardcore drugs.

I'm cool with Weed being legal and maybe shrooms and lsd. Cocaine is probably not a good thing to legalize but I'm not really too against it. But there is no reason to legalize meth and opiates. They are too addictive and destructive.

The real problem with coke is niggers.