Seeing as today is the march for science, I have a hypothetical question for you Sup Forumsacks

Seeing as today is the march for science, I have a hypothetical question for you Sup Forumsacks.

You have to make a choice:

Would you rather live in a world devoid of science, but a world that has religion, destitute to live perpetually as we lived 2000+ years ago, without technology, math, or science? God 100% exists in this universe, and upon death you will be either granted entrance to heaven or hell.

OR

Would you rather live in a super advanced world devoid of religion, where we have technologies able to send people into deep space, matter replication, a world without wars, and other various Star-Trek tier technologies? At this point, life is a utopia. This is including technology to make us able to live forever using nanobots(or bogdabots if you're bogpilled).

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nNz8GO-d9wI
youtube.com/watch?v=xFJThMDLYM4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm posting from a smartphone I support science, I just don't support carbon taxes and SJW environmentalist.

>leaf
When will people understand that science is its own religion, with 'facts' as God? The difference is that I admit my faith a d scientists don't. And I would always choose God rather than a destitute society where murder, robbery, adultery is normal and okay. The less God, the more human degeneracy.

>science nerds
>Walking

Not likely

Excellent bait

You must choose. A potential utopia after death or a living utopia without death.

god leafs are truly retarded

(((science)))

>ameritards actually believe this

science rally. it's to vague. might as well have a rally for oxygen conversion. yeah oxygen, this shit is great, yeah!

Its a stupid question, the two aren't mutually exclusive. Whats wrong with a scientific quest to prove the existence of God? Electricity still existed before we discovered how to harness it, the potential to create nukes still existed before we discovered how, atoms didn't just appear when we discovered them. Seemingly the more one dives into quantum theories, the more likely it appears that there is a creator.

I'll answer as #1 would be the best. Scenario #2 is just devoid of religion, probably not devoid of God.

what is the point of this march for science? is it a climate change march? another form of anti trump rally?

>I'm posting from a smartphone
That's not science. That's technology
You don't understand what science is, do you?

while atheists in general have the same sort of relation to science as religious people have to their religion, this is not true. science is merely a method which we have found to useful to obtain viable knowledge about the surrounding world. all the technology around you testifies to this. science do however not provide any answers to how this knowledge is best used (or not used at all). religion on the other hand tries to answer completely different questions, and give people a purpose in life. any scientist worth his salt knows and understands this.

It's SJW bullshit under the guise of science.

Just because we lack the ability to detect something does not mean it doesn't exist a la the higgs particle. The institution of (((Science))) has been subverted by the jew's in the form of scientific journal publications in order to further their political agendas. You can't prove God doesn't exist. Scientific Atheists hypocritically have their own set of faiths not grounded in actual evidence.

Technology comes from science you fucking idiot

There are still wars in Star Trek though

yeah, wheres warp drive science been waiting for ever, it works perfectly on tv.

and the knowledge of how to assemble this magical device was just bestowed upon us by the gods?

Science is getting to a point where it will be killing people more than helping. Modern conveniences have already made the average person fatter by reducing the amount of effort they need to do, thus decreasing burned calories. Everyone is going to be chronically sick, and all "science" will do is prolong the misery by keeping you alive

An aids cure will be the end of civilized society as we know it. Africa would be able to overtake any civilization through sheer number of meat shields

i mean zefrin cockring only needed a nuke in an apocalyptic setting to invent it. what the fuck?

Actually yes, where else would your ideas come from? Akashic record is a thing.

>Science is bad because decreased burning calories

What the fuck did i just read?

There was plenty of technology 2000 years ago, it just hadn't taken over society yet. All science does is create new forms of sufferning and prolong them. Better that we return to 200000 years ago when humans were truly free.

There is nothing wrong with science which seeks the truth

Most scientific institutions (universities etc) have been co-opted by people who seek to dictate truth instead of finding it, and that is the real issue with science these days

just watch fucking wall-e

Holy shit. Are you retarded?

youtube.com/watch?v=nNz8GO-d9wI

Eh, I've lived without this world's technology before. All I'd really miss was the availability of knowledge. I'm fine with giving up my tech if it meant the perseverance of my people and culture.
Of course, God created everything, including the tools we use to achieve such a state in our society. God is already here, and 100% exists. Nothing science can do to change that, since science is only a tool that anyone-good or bad- can wield.

>implication that science and religious are mutually exclusive
>implying that by having science and no religion suddenly wars will stop

this is why we're still looking for intelligent life. it can't be found here.

this post is worse then cancer

>Humans are changing the Earth
>We have proof
>Visual evidence
Awesome, video.

thats my iceberg punk! i'll melt it if i want too.

youtube.com/watch?v=xFJThMDLYM4

I'd probably pick eternal life in paradise over smart phones desu

Goddamit bait, every time.

>carbon taxes and SJW environmentalist.

Carbon taxes are a political policy.

Environmentalism is also politically motivated and can be pushed in a variety of ways. THese are not science in and of itself, science is observational, not ethical.

Definitely technology world. Sure you could and probably will die at some point (after hopefully having a kickass life) but with the other option HELL exists... I'm assuming you mean the everlasting-torment type of hell. Yeahhhhhh no. That would be unfair no matter what the "sinners" did.

What the fuck is a man ch for science? Who the fuck is "against science"

What sort of lefty retarded fantasy is this?

world with religion, 100%.

Utopia can never exist as long as free will exist because there will always be someone with a boot to their neck telling the conform or die. So utopia becomes exactly what religion does, a power grab to subjugate everyone to your will. There's no utopia on this side of life

>Scientist believe that CO2 is a thermostat
>Turn up the thermostat by adding more CO2
>by removing CO2 you can turn down the temperature.
Seems a tad convenient for a liner C=O molecule.