NO WALL CONFIRMED HAHHAHAHAHA

NO WALL CONFIRMED HAHHAHAHAHA

>Republican majority in the house and senate
>Can't even pass a single law

Is Drumpf the most ineffective president ever?

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/13YahS24
usatoday.com/story/news/2017/03/16/us-coast-guard-objects-trumps-funding-cut/99274238/
washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/to-fund-border-wall-trump-administration-weighs-cuts-to-coast-guard-airport-security/2017/03/07/ba4a8e5c-036f-11e7-ad5b-d22680e18d10_story.html
thehill.com/homenews/administration/322876-report-trump-considering-cuts-to-coast-guard-airport-security-to-fund
edition.cnn.com/2017/03/07/politics/coast-guard-cuts/
businessinsider.my/congressmen-write-letter-trumps-cut-to-the-coast-guard-2017-3/#i2Z8zhuJeq0pAzJb.99
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Go back to bed mike.

>Britain at the back of the trade queue

The wall isn't going to happen because it won't work.

If you want to stop illegal immigration, you need to stop people from wanting to come into your country. And you do that by helping their countries to be less shit, not by building a wall that they can easily circumvent.

instead of stopping illegal immigrants, trumpcucks should think about reducing legal immigration first.

>Malaysia

Not even on the trade queue.

it isn't our responsibility to make any other country better

>build a wall they can't easily circumvent
>?????

By all means, it is not. But it is your interests to not have shitty countries next to yours. Because when you do, they hop the border.

wrong ahahah. should've stayed in the EU. now you get more indian and third world immigrants, insted of white europeans

>The wall isn't going to happen because it won't work.

To the contrary, the wall would absolutely work, and is not easy to circumvent.

>And you do that by helping their countries to be less shit

No, that is a terrible idea. Even if you give them resources, their society will for decades still be far worse than yours, but now they have significant money and resources to spend on attempting to illegally immigrate.

Illegal immigration is already way down, even without the wall. Ahead of schedule. Under budget.

Actually, you do that first of all by stop giving them gibs of any kind.
Make life in your country impossible for them, have them fear deportation all day long. If it becomes pshycologically stressful to illegally immigrate, they won't come.
You know, just the opposite of what Europe is doing.

This. I was surprised that all Trump needed to do was shittalk Mexicans to make illegal immigration go down.

this

if you remove the incentive for illegals to come then they won't try

illegals should fear deportation every day

it will go up under a new president.

fuck off mike, nobody wants to buy your drawings

>politicians from hispanic areas don't want to block more hispanics from coming in

fuck off dylan. lose some weight and stop watching anime/hentai

"from the sw border" aka members of Congress who represent commiefornia don't support the wall. Wow. What's a surprise.

Good thing there's members of Congress that represent different t states who do support the wall being built.

Mike, the only thing worse than you is your drawings.

That hasn't been the case since WWII.

Politicians always talk about isolationism but they always revert back to being the globalist police and right arm of the UN (see Trump).

why waste 1.4 billion on a fucking walk when we can't even fix our own fucking roads

I'm sick of driving on potholes, I file a complaint and it takes a fucking month to get it fixed, one fucking week of road work to get one pothole fixed, are you kidding me? A weeks pay of construction services for one fucking hole.

>the wall won't work
How about making foreigners think we are a bunch of racist nazi islamophobes? Do you think that will work?

fuck off tyrone. kys

With such cutting wit, I'm amazed more people aren't buying your "art."

>Even if you give them resources,
The idea is not to flood them with gibsmedats, as that would just create a dependency. The idea is for both nations to work in tandem to eliminate major issues in the affected nation (like drug cartels in Mexico).

That's another way of stopping them, sure. Arguably the best way would be a combination of strict immigration law enforcement and tackling issues in the affected countries.

I doubt it.

this nigger. you don't need a wall. you need a new immigration law that cut legal immigratiom by 90%

you're fat get off Sup Forums and stop jacking off to hentai

Surrounded by Jews and traitors - ISIS is smiling

So.......

Fascism is a legitimate thing now? what the fuck they are just pushing him to dictator if they cockblock him.

I hope he has everyone who stands in his way executed along with you, OP.

>spend that much on literally one plane that we dont even use
>can spend that much on a wall that will save us much more than 1 billion

I can lose weight, your art will always be terrible.

Lol so trump is gonna build the wall everywhere except California and all the illegals flood into cali ? I would say go for it but that's basically what's already happening right ?

You live on a Island.

For those who don't live on those things, Walls work quite well at keeping people out.

you can lose weight but youll never be as hot as chris evans. btw what art are you talking about you fattie

How does the media continue to be this dishonest? How can they be stopped?

not a day without winning, trumpcucks

1) HAHAHAHAHAHA

2) Why did he request $1.9 billion for a wall that is estimated to cost $21 billion?

3) HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>giving money to countries that are dumping their trash on our soil

Hey maldraw, you still pissed off?

>build a wall everywhere
>except where the illegals are actually entering

whoa... truly trump is a master of 87 dimensional chess

>Please build our countries because we can't!
All you need is a big beautiful wall.

Don't play stupid, Mike. We all know it's you.

Obama spent 3billion on a bunch of shitty cars to stop global warming

what is this maldraw you're taking about. you people are crazy HAHAHHA

Whoops

pastebin.com/13YahS24

I'm still not going to give you money for your shitty comic mike

>you people are crazy

Don't refer to them as people, it only encourages them.

Remember: never call Trumpcucks people, and NEVER let them sit on the couch.

How have you not killed yourself yet?

Gas yourself, my man.

Is that why Israel has a wall?

who is this mike and why are people this pissed and triggered? HAHAHAHAH

It's a known fact that just about every single congressman, mayor, police chief, with a constituency along the border is paid off by the cartels.

The US side of the border is basically camouflaged Mexico. You see the american flag. But it's really a mexican flag.

And what's really disastrous about that is it's a cancer that can never be removed.

Mexico will be a shitty irrelevant country for all eternity because the corruption is endemic. It's always been there. There's no way to get rid of it. Ever. It is a part of mexican culture, mexican society, mexican history. Without corruption they are nothing.

And they're exporting it to the USA. And whence it's hear, it's impossible to remove it.

>we're reaching having to go back levels that shouldn't be possible

What is SW border states? California, Nevada and Arizona? I bet thats not much.
Also,
>WSJ

Sup Forums is a board of peace. we are all nationalists lets not fight ;)

He can't pass a law because everything he wants to do is fucking retarded. The morons in Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Michigan who elected this dumbass should be ashamed of themselves.

I have a better idea: cut off welfare for illegals, jail anyone who hires illegals knowingly and make them pay a hefty fine so it can't possibly be worth the risk.

>*detonates internally*

Yeah, I live on an island. And there's plenty of illegal immigrants here, mainly from the Dominican Republic.

If they can cross 75+ miles of ocean, they can overcome a wall.

aren't you guys like whiter than america? why aren't you in the union yet?

>helping their country be less shit
because that worked so well for yours?

You stop people from wanting to come by sending a message. The wall sends a message.

Besides, no one ever said that the wall would do all the work by itself.

>NOT A SINGLE ONE!!!!!!1

So like 8 congressmen then? Too bad national security is a national issue and those particular politicians can suck it.

Wow that's a whole lot of bullshit without a single fact to back it up.

believe it or not, we have plenty of homegrown corruption, we don't need to get it from anywhere else. How fucking stupid do you have to be to not think this country's politics are corrupt as fuck all on their own? Mexico isn't making us more corrupt.

Dumbfuck.

>Not a single member of Congress who represents overwhelmingly liberal and extensively Mexican colonized SW border supports Trump's wall.
Wow.

I think this speaks more to how shitty your coast guard is than anything else

And then when it does get fixed they do such a shitty fucking job that the same potholes keep on coming back. Fuck these roads goddamn it.

Let's just say it doesn't happen and Donald just phases it out of his speeches and apparently accepts it.

At that point will his supporters stop saying that it's all part of the ever-more-convoluted plan? Or will they still insist it was part of the plan all along, and they were in on it?

Because a lot of people here are retarded and insist on being a territory for some reason.

It was our governments that dug the hole we're in, not anyone else.

Our Coast Guard is the same as yours, you dip. US Coast Guard. Same training, same equipment, etc.

10 please

Plus texas and a piece of New Mexico, minus Nevada.

And these are the congressional districts directly adjacent to the border. The ones that will have people's property/houses eminent domain'ed to build wall. Of course they are say they don't support it then vote for it anyway.

In other words, members of congress who represent areas near the border probably oppose the wall due to self interest.

No shit Sherlock. They are being paid by beaners, or have beaners as family, and are therefore opposed to the wall.

>Building a wall is too hard, it's easier to fix the entire world
Kill yourself you stupid Puerto Rican piece of shit

>I think this speaks more to how shitty your coast guard is than anything else

U.S. Coast Guard objects to Trump's funding cut usatoday.com/story/news/2017/03/16/us-coast-guard-objects-trumps-funding-cut/99274238/

To fund border wall, Trump administration weighs cuts to Coast Guard, airport security

washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/to-fund-border-wall-trump-administration-weighs-cuts-to-coast-guard-airport-security/2017/03/07/ba4a8e5c-036f-11e7-ad5b-d22680e18d10_story.html

Confirmed: Trump considering cuts to Coast Guard, airport security

thehill.com/homenews/administration/322876-report-trump-considering-cuts-to-coast-guard-airport-security-to-fund

Trump's draft budget proposes billion dollar cut to Coast Guard

edition.cnn.com/2017/03/07/politics/coast-guard-cuts/

Nearly 60 congressmen have called Trump’s $1 billion cut to the Coast Guard ’cause for serious alarm’

businessinsider.my/congressmen-write-letter-trumps-cut-to-the-coast-guard-2017-3/#i2Z8zhuJeq0pAzJb.99

who elects our goverment?

roll for 35

>get so butthurt by people calling you autistic and your comic crap that you go full blown leftwing shitposter

holy shit kek

But every single american near the border said to build wall? Oh, that's right, you live in a parliamentary democracy, the will of the people is a meme.

Illegals don't qualify for welfare.

We do.

That said, the electorate can't control what elected officials actually do once they're in office. Look at Trump and all the changes he's made to his policies.

Of course, it is the electorate's responsibility to hold the govt. accountable. And we failed miserably.

Though this may be true, if we wan't to play the moral game we might as well stop getting involved with conflicts around the world like Syria and parts of Africa and stop acting like the world police only when it suits our interest, like invading a country for violating humanitarian rights while also taking their oil. Better yet dissolve the U.N.

Not directly, but we still have to educate their children and foot their bill for their healthcare

Not him, but you're very confused. The U.S is not a parliamentary democracy, that is more like what the U.K. has. The U.S. is a representative democracy with a written constitution that establishes a federal government with separation of powers and checks and balances, completely different from a parliamentary democracy

But a lot of them get it anyway with fake documents.

Which is why they have to go back. And we need a wall.

The physical wall was always a dumb idea. What we need down there is more manpower and better enforcement of the laws we already have in the books.

They get welfare from their anchor babies

I thought Mexico was paying for the wall?

Why the fuck doesn't he just drain the swamp already?

First thing I thought as well user

Just because you called it a "Congress" and not a "Parliament" doesn't make it a not a Parliamentary(i.e. representative, i.e. indirect) democracy, you dumbass.

>Better yet dissolve the U.N.
How the fuck is dissolving the U.N supposed to be "playing the moral game"?

The U.N. isn't creating conflict around the world. In fact, the U.N does a lot to try to reduce conflict, they are one of the only international organizations with any kind of effective real-world experience with transitional justice (very important for effective peacemaking). We should be doing MORE with the U.N and LESS unilaterally.

>The U.S is not a parliamentary democracy, that is more like what the U.K.

The U.K. is a constitutional monarchy. And the U.S. IS a parliamentary democracy. Where do you think the "representative" in "representative democracy" comes from, retard?

>California wont vote for the wall
WTF ITS OVER

good these republicants will get replaced in 2018

if they can't fulfill the wishes of the american people, then they gotta go.

It's probably worth mentioning that counties on the SW border are absolutely flooded with mexicans (some over 50%!) and the politicians from there want to be re-elected

also California

Yet they can still receive it