Antifa wants weapons and training

>after losing the battle of Berkeley, antifa now wants training and guns to use against trump supporters

theblaze.com/news/2017/04/21/antifa-wants-combat-training-and-firearms-after-losing-the-battle-for-berkely/amp/

Other urls found in this thread:

sportsmansguide.com/product/index/youth-ksa-crickett-bolt-action-22lr-rimfire-single-shot-round-capacity?a=1817565
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That would need work and everybody knows those shitheads hate work

I think they hate everyone else even more than they hate work.

So they will make a go fund me page for the weapons since they dont have jobs.
b... be scared nazis

Good, people need to die before the FBI starts taking them seriously as a domestic terrorist organization.

There will be blood.

I'd donate

Nah, they'll buy everything since they all have trust funds and (((backing))).

New on the market today, NAZI DESTROYING AR-15!

Has Antifa logo to show which side of history you want to be on.

Afraid so too, moj brat

>commies using The preferred weapon of capitalist imperialist Americans
>modular, easily customizable, large free market of parts
Why not just give up now?

Bet you thay will get link related and complain about recoil.
sportsmansguide.com/product/index/youth-ksa-crickett-bolt-action-22lr-rimfire-single-shot-round-capacity?a=1817565

Kek they would probably get backing like that
Would completely destroy any moral high ground they think they have.

>BAN FIREARMS!
>OY VEY EVIL NAZIS HAVE FIREARMS LET'S GET OURS TOO!
And thus "antifa" become real nazis.

Post Yfw antifa and the alt right will murder each other and leave you primed to seize control and save this country.

So they are just hell bent on starting a civil war huh? Have they not realized how horribly that will go for them?

Greetings, kike

>direct link to the blaze
>going to the blaze in the first place

>antifa thinks they need to be more violent

How do they come to such a wrong conclusion? They lost because they are thugs, and nobody likes thugs.

That doesn't seem to happen. The right and left push back and forth and trample liberty beneath them.

Or just for anyone? Like, what about civil war and revolution is so cool that they have to advocate for it?

When countrymen tear each other apart it's very sad.

Firearms? Okay, what the hell are they trying to do?

(((Brandon Morse)))

Where can I donate.

Isn't california one of those states that doesn't let you open carry?
They should stick to the throat punch.

Probably just a lot of High Points and shotguns. They might try their hand at fabricating.

And then there's the problem of keeping the firearms on campus. Majority probably won't be there; they'll use communes to hide and fabricate most of it (think Ghost Ship warehouse: the illegal commune that caught fire, killed 30 people).

I could just see a future headline: "Pepe and American Flags Fly Over Captured Antifa Commune After Siege"

Get some bullet proof armor. Homemade works alright. Several layers of fiberglass cloth sealed with epoxy, pressed to form.

You hit the nail on the head, bud. (((They))) love watching goyim divide themselves and murder each other.

>ban guns
>fuck, we lost to people who didn't use guns
>if we had guns we could have won
>give guns!

they should know that the next step after this is full out street warfare

>when you want to use guns to beat the Trump supporters so you can put your own puppet in charge and enforce gun control

Where can i sign up? I'd attend cringe meetings if it meant free hardware.

good hopefully they do and commit crimes so they can all go to prison and meet some friendly nogs/dykes that like scrawny white boys and thicc bitches.

>The people who riot wearing all black and masks now want gun training

I can't wait for them to be classified as terrorists and the acedemic purge that will happen afterwards

good. escalation is necessary to spark the racial holy war and we all know american nationalists have better firearms training than the commie rats

It's because they want to tear us apart. Literally. They think we are monsters. Racists. Sexists. You name it, they think it about us. They want to kill everyone who disagrees with them. They are the new Nazis, using the same tactics, the same rhetoric, the same goals, just new targets.

Technically I'm Lutheran

I mean you have a point that their side is being horrible but it's hard to paint yourselves as the innocent party when the post seconds before yours was

This is a good point. Look at the people we've exposed here. Antifa isn't just 19 year old betas and hamplanets, it's the very same professors and bureaucrats at these colleges. It's 30-something losers, hippies, and cat ladies. They're the ones who should be targeted, and they will if they're really stupid enough to escalate.

They won't be classified as terrorists. You'll just have another push for "common sense" gun control legislation.

>they unironically think Trump supportes are comprised of ignorant hill billies
>not even cosidering that republicans comprise of nearly all private weapons ownership in all 50 states
>not even considering that this demographic comprises nearly all current and retired military personel

These people are absolutely pants on head retarded.

they'd better be careful before they redpill themselves out of existence

yea how can someone be communist and not use AK-47... it is basically an open-source rifle, and the most iconic and scary

>it is basically an open-source rifle
to be fair, so is the AR-15 platform

>That would need work and everybody knows those shitheads hate work
Soros would just arm and supply them

It'd be funny if they got suggested to obtain the most difficult to use weapons and difficult to master/least effective for amateurs type of training. I don't know about weapons but Aikido comes to mind as far as training goes.

We'll see about that. Remember that antifa meets at the exact pain point of shitty brainwashing colleges that inoculate fools, smug and talentless administration making college exponentially more expensive, and people who show up in masks to try and eliminate disagreement. Shit, Alabama used Anti-Klan laws to take off your dumbass masks, the KKK was a previous Democratic club already put through this exact process.

>implying they are our countrymen

>No country for cuckOld Men

pic related

lets be realistic. These kids are not commies they spergs that like attention and fwee fwees (((protesting))) gets them. They would NEVER get confrontational to point some orc looking 240+ body builder white nationalists break their face.

>your dumbass masks
I'm being pessimistic, user; I'm not antifa. Jesus.

>gets punched
>NO! I PREFER TO GET SHOT INSTEAD!

>t. Moshi Goldstein

They are useful idiots.

AR-15 is arguably even more open-source seeing how easy it is to mill an 80% lower. Most people can't stamp out an AK receiver.

EASY

I say let them

Let them get curb-stomped when they get labeled a terrorist organization
You'd have FBI/ATF/DHS/NSA/CIA and more all over their asses

>hey comrades, check out this Nazi killing assault rifle I bought. It was only $399 at the pawn shop. I had to have my dad load the stripper clips for me, so I started giving tighter handjobs to improve my finger strength

this is nice. The left is now understanding the importance of 2nd amendment.

I bet they are flooded with feds, there is no way they are not being investigated in some form. If you can organize a group to go fight other political groups, openly in the social media and asking for guns to go hit them and not being labeled as at least, a criminal or dangerous organization... Well, USA needs to sort itself.

I don't get the feeling the majority of Antifa has the guts to actually kill.

>> Anti gun liberals
>> now pro guns
>> voted for Hillary and love war

We've successfully turned Democrats into Republicans

the second they start using guns, i can see trump launching a national campaign against radical communist terrorism

There was a thread on /k/ a few days ago, where they browsed a leftist forum who was arming up. No shit, one leftist called his mosin "she" and another leftist freaked out about how "objectifying" the statement was.
They are hopeless

Flooded, more like funded

EEEEEEEASY

>his mosin
DID YOU JUST ASSUME XYR'S GENDER? Honestly though, that doesn't surprise me at all. These idiots are constantly seeking new ways to be offended or "oppressed."

this was inevitable

Cool, they're now officially a terrorist organization. Go get the peacekeepers to blow holes in their heads.

Leftists will donate to anything so long long as it wastes money.

Doesn't sound all that different from /k/, honestly.

Designation as domestic terrorists when?

These autistic cunts actually think theyre the good guys?

I feel like there's money to be made in trolling these Antifags with some bogus weapons handling and tactics training. All you'd have to do is use an exaggerated C-clamp grip and move crisply in a quick demonstration and they'd eat up everything you tell them.

>finally will be able to shoot antifa in the streets Weimar Republic style instead of fighting for the Jews

This shit here

I warned you all, don't take this shit lightly

Buy cheap riot gear from online suppliers.

This, the minute Antifa uses firearms, all bets are off and all gun wielding Republican supporters will take up arms to shoot down the Antifa crowd.

>antifa wants to carry guns
>can only organize in states where they banned carry

Tell them to try to remember the basics of CQC.

maybe a third of them do.

the rest just want to chimpout and break things while pretending they are friends with satan

GIVE IT TO THEM

Oh, that crazy person again.

Second post most optimistic post.

It would be glorious if those faggets started giving people an excuse to just gun them down.

>not a decapitation strike on the head shekel-lords first so they can't profit from it

Teach them the Cairo Carry, a highly advanced CQC technique from Egyptian security professionals

Carry your gun waistband style in the front, and draw it as quickly as you can, pulling the trigger as you draw it. A well trained Egyptian can easily have the gun pointed at the target by the time the bullet leaves the barrel.

I don't know about that. Most of those gun loving republicans want to respect the rule of law; Antifa proudly has no such scruples.

Totally worth it. We need violence soon and Antifa are a gift if they start it. We need another, dispersed civil war where Whites can take back the US and kill all the leftists and nigger. No quarter, no camps, just relentless beautiful extermination. Subhumans and Leftists cannot change and will not stop until destroyed along with their families and fellow-travellers.

Bring on the war.

agent provocateurs every fucking time

Oh God, please let them do it. This is the best thing we could hope for. In the worst case, they accidentally kill civilians, and everyone associates the anti-white people with these militants, and the era of the sjw comes to an end. In the best case, they actually start a civil war, and the right-wingers form militias and kill them all. Someone go over there and encourage them to do this. Our whole strategy should be to push them over the edge.

>When countrymen tear each other apart it's very sad.

Only right wing whites are my countrymen.

Nothing sad about killing the rest. I regret the US intervened when your country was doing it so well.

The death of a Leftist, even if it were one of my family, is pure good. Democracy is only admirable when run by the Whites who designed it without Jew inteference.

>this is what sonic-watching 12 year olds actually believe

Even more proof that these niggers are delusional beyond belief. Fucking bring it.

Basics of CQC for Antifa:
>when reacting to contact, do not move for cover. You'll make yourself an easy target. Simply go prone and begin returning fire.
>casualties before enemies. Don't let your wounded comrades be exposed to enemy fire. Form a human wall between the wounded and enemy fire.
>putting rounds down range is your top priority. Even if you don't see the enemy, fire in the direction you might be receiving contact from.
>if you encounter an enemy while entering a room, do not move out of the fatal funnel and expose your comrades to enemy fire. Hold fast and engage until all threats have been neutralized.

damn. real close too

what the fuck are you talking about. do you know how long it takes the bullet to travel from the chamber to the tip of the barrel after you pull the trigger?

I don't see them as my country men, everything they are doing and advocate for is against the interests of our country and to some extent the entire world. Could you imagine America just becoming so retarded anarcho-commie shit hole? Fuck them, they can all get a dirt nap.

>asking to be given arms and training for the purpose of carrying out political violence

Wow, I'm sold. It sure did work when we gave Al-Nusra and ISIS arms and trainin--oooh, waaaaaait.

I must admit I was pretty surprised at how quickly the right wing "armed up" in response to their initial attacks, escalating to guns and bombs would probably get real no foolin right wing death squads within the year.

blacks are always bound to start fires