archive.is/INWZF
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

MOVEMENT

AWOO~

RALLY
> RALLY
RALLY
> RALLY

> Hi everyone! I've done maybe 1/3rd of what I promised and openly said I won't do or acted contrary to another 1/3rd isn't it AWESOME?

> Trump cultists; TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

>Trump: We'll do war for Isr- I mean, to stop Assad from murdering innocent babies. Bigly Babies!

> TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

> Trump: I'd like to introduce you to Paco. He's Ivanka's illegal immigrant housekeeper. He's cheap and his wife Maria's pregnant . Aren't anchor babies awesome, folks? We can't remove such beautiful children.

>TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

Reminder

psst...user, I think you're pretty cute. awoo.

Reminder that in a week the Dems will shut down the government and Trump will cuck on the wall, because there is resistance to it even among the GOP and he has no allies in Congress.

BASED ISRAEL ON THE TRUMP TRAIN AFTER SYRIA AIRSTRIKE

>Netanyahu: "This has been greatly appreciated around the world, and in our region. This is a welcome change."

I'm glad they see the 4d chess of Trump's hard stance against Assad! Unironically our greatest ally.

>Mattis: "The week before Holocaust Remembrance, I think it's important we remind ourselves that if good people don't band together then bad people can do a lot of damage in this world.

#MAGA #AmericaFirst

pls put the Joe awoo in your image cycle

Czeched

God bless Sessions

I hope Trump does Rands healthcare, and taxes soon. That will be a huge victory.

SAY IT WITH ME
MADAME

Why does this general still exist?

Drumpf won the election, he's gonna be here for 4 years. Why do you guys continue to suck him off 24/7 instead of discussing his shortcomings and giving criticism?

TRUMP RALLY

>4 years

>The week before Holocaust Remembrance
didn't we just have that?

>trump holds a massive barbecue at his rally and eats with the people rather than the media scum

>yfw?

Cult indoctrination depends on isolation.

BIG RALLY

MASSIVE CROWDS

Remember Americans, this is National Park weekend! Free admission! I'm heading out to Olympic National Park in a bit myself.

#
>deportations lower than Obama

Can any of you math geeks work out the numbers on this?

>Jessica Vaughan, director of policy studies at the Center for Immigration Studies, said it appears as if the statistics released Friday include both ICE cases in the interior of the country and illegal immigrants nabbed at the border and immediately returned. If that is the case, she said, a big drop in border crossings could explain the overall decrease in deportations to Mexico.

If deportations went down 18.5%, but illegal border crossings are down 70%, is that showing an increase in *actual* deportations?

ATTENTION TO ALL EIREFAGS ON Sup Forums

THERE IS ONLY ONE WAY WE CAN CAUSE ETERNAL BUTTHURT WHILST PUSHING A HOMOGENOUS SOCIETY IN IRELAND AND THAT IS SHAMING IRELAND TO THE POINT TO WHERE THEY ARE COMPARED TO AMERICANS!

#TheNewAmerica
>#TheNewAmerica
#TheNewAmerica
>#TheNewAmerica

This will be the hashtag used in order to push our agenda; by doing this we will piss off Irish normies who hate America's racist bigoted guts by shaming them for Ireland's increasing minority, making it a racemixed shithole just like the U.S.; now ain't that grand? The hashtag is a W.I.P. but hell if we do this right we can meme it into reality just like what we've done recently, #TheNewAmerica could also be used primarily on Sweden, Germany, or other cucked European nations as well to push homogenous ideals but for now we have to focus on Ireland to cause the most damage. Good luck, comrades.

PRÉSIDENT

Really

Boils my noodles

archive.is/Gm4eT

Weird they appeared in that timeframe from Reddit, innit?

There won't be a wall

Update the OP

delicious WHC butthurt

Repeating what I said:

Obama was scamming the numbers by including turnbacks at the border under deportations. This has been known for years. If they stop coming to the border under Trump, there'll be a reduction in those numbers.

Sweet, about time we had one.

CONSERVATARDS BTFO

Obama just catch and release with the same 10 beaners. That's why his numbers were so high.

>I haven't used Sup Forums before
Those idiots don't even know that we encode secret text messages in our Pepe images that they can't read because they don't know how to use Photoshop. Sad!

FUCKING

DAMN IT

Ha! Thanks, user!

Oh shit you guys time to support based Tulsi she'll throw those illegals out

>I haven't used Sup Forums before

I wonder how that went for him.

I love smart people

#WeAreIrish

How do I get from Philadelphia to Harrisburg with no car?

Wait until they discover our jihadi puffin network

WE

Purple Heart

>for an hour or two

what in the fuck kind of mental gymnastics is this

When will Trump annex Canada? It's taking too long.

Thank you Iowa but I'm playing Dawn of war 3 open beta!

So, since DACA shilling is the new hotness...

cato.org/blog/how-daca-will-end-timeline-expiration

>Trump could theoretically overturn the first part of DACA on day 1, authorizing agents to apprehend and remove DACA recipients. This is very unlikely. First of all, Congress has repeatedly enacted Homeland Security appropriations bills that instructed the president to “prioritize the identification and removal of aliens convicted of a crime by the severity of that crime.” Second, while it is possible that Trump could ignore this, he has stated that he will indeed continue to prioritize criminals (one Trump advisor has suggested that immigrants arrested for, but not yet convicted of, serious offenses would also be prioritized). Third, Trump’s vague promise to “work something out” implies at least some unwillingness to go out of his way to deport Dreamers. Fourth, Trump’s unrealistic vow to deport 2 million criminals makes it unlikely he will waste precious resources on low priority, non-criminal cases.

>At the other extreme, the Trump administration could continue the current priorities for removal and allow current recipients of DACA to use their EADs until they expire, while not accepting new applications or renewals. This would be the least controversial and most practical decision that would also be consistent with Trump’s campaign promises.

Trump is letting DACA sunset on its own, since explicitly revoking it would be far more trouble than its worth and would require resources that he does not currently have. Don't forget that DACA is NOT a protected status.

Also, DREAMer organizations are complaining that Trump just says a lot of shit to give them false hope while DHS and ICE do things differently. I think it's pretty clear that Trump distracts while Kelly and Sessions do whatever they want.

the left is a disaster kek

You can take Amtrak. There is a stop in Harrisburg it's right after Lancaster

President Trump makes a statement on Earth Day

Which of these comments is really us?

I understand that. That's why I'm curious if someone could do the long division on that. How does a 70% reduction in immediate returns correlate with an 18.5% reduction overall. Seems to me the numbers for interior deportations should be up.

i love snek

About the Assange stuff, Sessions never stated that he's going after Assange himself, just that he wants to crack down on leakers.

archive.is/1kpA2

>"Whenever a case can be made, we will seek to put some people in jail," Sessions said in El Paso, Texas, during a border-security visit with Homeland Security Secretary John Kelly.

>"We are going to step up our efforts and already are stepping up our efforts on all leaks," the attorney general said. "This is a matter that has gone beyond anything I’m aware of. We have professionals who have been in the security business of the United States for many years that are shocked by the number of leaks. Some of them are quite serious. So, yes it is a priority."

Also note in that article that charges were never brought against Wikileaks themselves, even though such was vigorously pursued by the Obama admin, because they can claim that they were acting in a journalistic capacity. If Wikileaks could have been shut down for leaking, then Obama, the admin who has punish more whistleblowers than any other admin, would have done so already.

As for Trump's comment, he's merely saying that he'd go with whatever Sessions' recommendation is, and that he puts faith in Sessions and his judgement.

archive.is/ROwpM

>President Donald Trump says that if the Justice Department wants to charge WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange, "it's OK with me."
>Trump says he is not involved in that decision-making process, but would support Attorney General Jeff Sessions if he charged Assange with a crime.
Now doesn't this sound familiar?

>Loretta Lynch says she will follow whatever recommendation Comey makes on indicting Hillary Clinton
>Comey recommends no charges
>Lynch: Oh well, I won't pursue. I trust Comey and his judgment :^)

>Trump says he will follow whatever recommendation Sessions makes on indicting Assange
>Sessions recommends no charges
>Trump: Oh well, I won't pursue. I trust Sessions and his judgment :^)

bot spam

>tfw I have off work that day but am going hiking in the morning, so I wouldn't be able to get there early enough

Never! Joe is no longer Joe!

netanyahu is randall all grown up

youtube.com/watch?v=SIyOhpKFdCw

Retard spam.

Sup Forums irrevocably...

BTFO

-The People

Some basic anti-shill points from a friendly Spaniard.

bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-39676947

>The United States has confirmed it will be going through with a migrant resettlement plan made with Australia.

>US President Donald Trump once called the deal, which was agreed under his predecessor, "dumb".

>The agreement allows for up to 1,250 asylum seekers to Australia to resettle in the US.

>The White House has said it will apply "extreme vetting" to the asylum seekers involved.
>yfw they all go to jail

reuters.com/article/us-usa-trade-europe-idUSKBN17O07Z

>The United States could strike a free-trade agreement with the European Union after President Donald Trump warmed to a deal with the bloc, the Times reported on Saturday, quoting sources from both sides of the discussion.

>Post-Brexit Britain would be pushed behind Europe in the race to secure a U.S. deal after Germany's Angela Merkel persuaded Trump that talks on a deal would be simpler than he thought, the newspaper said.

>Britain will be back to the queue
Britain can't actually make a trade deal since the European Union won't let them until 2019. The USA and the UK will be able to get a trade agreement then. Until then, they'll have to do with the new EU trade agreement, because it'll apply to them as well until 2019

President Le Pen tomorrow!

HAHAHAHAHA

This man lives to piss off the media. Remember when he hyped up a huge announcement, and basically just said Obama was born in the US? Glorious.

>rigorous science depends not on ideology
cue the autistic screeching

>Autistic screeching from lefties in
>5...4...3...

>"I like people who don't get injured"

Prove it.

That article is very informative about the inner workings of DACA
highly recommended

You can kill all of them, raze the entire country to the ground, and then repopulate the country. Killing your way to victory is the essence of war.

In terms of supposed “failed promises”

>Tax Relief
Tax relief plan will be shown on Wednesday, April 26

>Energy and Infrastructure
As far as energy, that has started with EO 13766. As for infrastructure, I believe the Tax plan and the Infrastructure plan are to be rolled into one package

>School Choice
>National Security
>End Illegal Immigration
These are being addressed by the budget proposal that will go to Congress on the week of April 24, 2017. Also, DHS, ICE, and Sessions are cracking down on illegal immigration with increased raids and more immigration judges to process cases faster.

>Clean Up Corruption
This was begun through the hiring freeze and the issuing of EO's 13771 and 13770

>Community Safety
EO 13776 and EO 13784 deal with this

>Affordable Childcare and Eldercare
The healthcare reform is being done in three parts. This portion would be looked at in part 3, along with things like drug price negotiation

>End the Offshoring Act
archive.is/INWZF

>However, in one far-reaching change, the draft proposal calls for allowing a Nafta nation to reinstate tariffs in case of a flood of imports that cause “serious injury or threat of serious injury” to domestic industries.

>Another substantial change could emerge in the government-procurement section of Nafta, which currently requires the U.S. government to consider bids from Mexican and Canadian companies on domestic infrastructure projects.
>In the draft objectives, the Trump administration is seeking “to establish rules that require government procurement to be conducted in a manner that is consistent with U.S. law and the administration’s policy on domestic procurement preferences,” which could open up the door for Mr. Trump’s “Buy American” policies. Meanwhile, U.S. contractors could lose business in Mexico and Canada.

Combine this with EO 13788 And Trump Presidential Memorandum 21, and you will see that Trump is still going with his America First strategy.

>REEEEEEE WE WON'T BE ABLE TO SPREAD PROPAGANDA ABOUT THE PRESIDENT THIS TIME AROUND REEEEEE

I always hated the dinner, bunch of faggots that talk shit about our president for all the world to see

no u

He makes them work evenings and weekends too. They miss Obama.

ATTENTION TO ALL EIREFAGS ON Sup Forums

THERE IS ONLY ONE WAY WE CAN CAUSE ETERNAL BUTTHURT WHILST PUSHING A HOMOGENOUS SOCIETY IN IRELAND AND THAT IS SHAMING IRELAND TO THE POINT TO WHERE THEY ARE COMPARED TO AMERICANS!

#TheNewAmerica
>#TheNewAmerica
#TheNewAmerica
>#TheNewAmerica

This will be the hashtag used in order to push our agenda; by doing this we will piss off Irish normies who hate America's racist bigoted guts by shaming them for Ireland's increasing minority, making it a racemixed shithole just like the U.S.; now ain't that grand? The hashtag is a W.I.P. but hell if we do this right we can meme it into reality just like what we've done recently, #TheNewAmerica could also be used primarily on Sweden, Germany, or other cucked European nations as well to push homogenous ideals but for now we have to focus on Ireland to cause the most damage. Good luck, comrades.

LINK TO THE THREAD THAT WILL MAKE IRELAND WHITE AGAIN:

>MAGA BBQ
>massive cookout on the south lawn
>4th of July weekend
>charge $10-$15 a plate

That would be pretty sweet.

Liberals love poor people unless they're white.

Then they're just low-info redneck bigot Republicans

How can you not love this face

Your country is nothing but shitskins so your opinion means nothing to me
yes, awoo scripts are basically bots and thats bullshit, kys

This makes me miss Litursday.

I love when my tax dollars are put to good use. It's refreshing to see. I just wish they were using cargo planes to fit more on at once.

>depends not on ideology
Oh they're going to be screaming about this.

If Ossoff does not win they are gonna blame Tom Perez and Bernie

>can't kill out way to victory

You done.

why not just hike towards the rally?

>awoo scripts are basically bots and thats bullshit

Tell me more.

Same. Hikage a cute.

>Why do you guys continue to suck him off 24/7 instead of discussing his shortcomings and giving criticism?
You mean why don't we do a 180 and suddenly become Democrats because Trump may only be able to do 90% of what he promised.

>economic growth enhances environmental protection
lmao, lefties are going to vomit when they read this

>use profit funds raised to help veterans

I don't know

That's some Treuduea tier logic right there

I seriously hope the WW3 part doesn't happen unless it's on our terms.

Who's going to the Harrisburg relay?

He used that time to get a bunch of veterans on stage to support him. Then went on stage and said "Barack Obama was born in the US, 100%", and left