youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
theguardian.com/media/2017/apr/21/arresting-julian-assange-is-a-priority-says-us-attorney-general-jeff-sessions
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4431066/US-prosecutors-weighing-charges-against-WikiLeaks.html
youtube.com/watch?v=mUtT0b0EnSw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

FUCK RURAL RETARDS

Hopefully just 4d chess to get him back to the US, where he can safely live in the witness protection program

Wtf Trump/ Trump is doing exactly the opposite of his promises.

>safely live at the mercy of the CIA

What is wrong with you retards?

come on, that's wishful thinking buddy

nah, hes just going to deport assange back to the shitposting capital of the world

Still better than hillary
But this might damage the right wing movement

>4d chess

There is no chess user. The truth is he's a literal retard who's gone full neocon now because he watches Fox News all day instead of working.

>Still better than hillary

How? How is he better than Hillary at this point? I hear this but I don't see the difference. He's literally going to destroy the GOP at this rate.

good hes a terrorist

Are you kidding me? He's about to have an unfortunate bench press accident and/or purchase a car with faulty brakes.

They hold a kangaroo court for him in the US where he'll be found innocent of all charges.

4d chess is just a meme. Ever since the Syria strike, I've been looking back at a lot of what was called "4d chess," and completely reevaluating things. Trump was still the best choice out of Hillary and all the Republican candidates, but he has shifted somewhat since who he was during the campaign.

Yea you're trying really hard too.

This is completely fake, but a nice honeypot for shills.

742D speed bingo

>good hes a terrorist

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

>implying assange didn't die in october and this isn't 4D chess to destroy the now CIA-run wikileaks corpse, while at the same time placating bluepilled neocons without it actually costing anything

fuck wikileaks and fuck white people.

the intelligence community should be RESPECTED not leaked and abused.

press S to spit on Assange's grave

>Trump was still the best choice out of Hillary and all the Republican candidates,

That's not Rand Paul faggot. At least we won't be under the rule of kike puppets

Yeah, I was on the fence, benefit of the doubt an all - but if this is true, fuck him. Apart from anything else it's a politically retarded move as the Dems have more dirty laundry, trump may need WL in the future, also it will alienate a more lot of trumps supporters.

>This is the final nail in the coffin
If fucking with Assad wasn't bad enough now this? Wikileaks is more trust worthy than the whole Trump admin combined. No more. he's on his own for 2020. This isn't what I signed up for. Time to burn the MAGA hats. Im voting for Assange / Assad friendly's from now on. Good luck in the mid terms Trump, your friends are gonna need it

How will /ptg/ react when Assange releases his major leaks and completely fucks the US government?

tuck frumpf and wuck phite feople!
no but seriously, you didn't expect the law and order candidate to not try to enforce the existing laws, did you?

fake and gay

TRUST IN MUH 7D CHESS MASTER
>face west
>get on knees
>pray to Emporer trump

what ever you say antfia

>Im voting for Assange / Assad friendly's from now on
this actually looked like a legitimate non-shill post up until this

Is it possible that Trump is because coerced to act a certain way?

You're right, Rand Paul would be better than Trump. Trump was better than the few Republican candidates that lasted late into the primaries, though, like Cruz or Rubio.

>tfw you no longer have the ability to care about someone or something that's been in the news for more than a year.

>theguardian.com/media/2017/apr/21/arresting-julian-assange-is-a-priority-says-us-attorney-general-jeff-sessions

Stay delusional trumptard

If hillary was in power assad would be dead and iran would turn into another isis state

Guys look the TIDF is here

I am a fucking retard: the post

Or weak bait. Either way...

Nigger

>If hillary was in power assad would be dead and iran would turn into another isis state

I'm not buying it. Hillary's forge in policy is pretty similar to Trump's, in fact I would say Trump's even more hawkish cause of the neocons like Bolton and McMaster influencing him.

itt- support your government until they hurt your fee fees..
>bash the fash amirite

>"stepping up"
fake news

>Is it possible that Trump is because coerced to act a certain way?

I know Trump was named in the Panama Papers wikileaks revealed.

That is because you are either a delusional retard or just shilling. She openly stated she wanted a no fly zone, maybe you are to stupid to remember what happened when she did that in Libya.

I wouldn't take my vote back, even a con man reality show star beats Hillary's 1.3 billion all day every day. But I trust Putin over pissgate McCain and Wikileaks over lord Trump. He can fuck himself from hear on out. The stickers are off my truck and the T-shirts ready for the camp fire. fuck him

So was Emma Watson. Problem?

Face charges. As he should. Not be drone striked in a foregin embassy like Obama and Hillary wanted.

100% fake.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4431066/US-prosecutors-weighing-charges-against-WikiLeaks.html

>She openly stated she wanted a no fly zone,

So has Trump, your point? Our government is run by the deep state. No matter who gets in, foreign policy remains the same.

Sounds like regular, cnn #fakenews news

Wikileaks! I love Wikileaks
youtube.com/watch?v=mUtT0b0EnSw

TIDF statist spotted

Trump can't change the system on his own, fäm.

>Our government is run by the deep state.
The "deep state" is nothing more than the common citizen's resistance to Trump tyranny.

Didn't Julian help Trump get elected by exposing the DNC and leaking John's emails?

But it's not like he's even trying anymore. At least Trump broke the Bush and Clintons in one season, truly awesome, but his purpose is done for me. I wont take heat for this shit and defend it. Screw his buddies in mid terms as well.

Rand Paul is almost unfair to bring up. He would have been the best in office by a mile, but he let lardass Christie fuck him around during the debate so badly he never stood a chance.

In a way, I hold a grudge against him for this incompetance

4d chess? Trump has become more like 12d retarded circle jerk. Assange has never lied to me, meanwhile Trump hasn''t stopped lying

>im back to the US
he's a foreign national and a journalist.
Also, how brain-dead do you have to be to listen to CNN?
For real, user, I know actual retards who are embarrassed by your display of intellectual capacity here this morning. They have IQs in the 60-70 range, and they are laughing their ass off at how stupid you are.
How humiliating for you. Good thing you're Anonymous.

t. TIDF shill

FUCK SHARE BLUE, NO REFERENCE BULLSHIT SHILL

google it. it's a wrap, nigger

Assange is dead

>Also, how brain-dead do you have to be to listen to CNN?
If you have critical thinking skills, it matters a lot less the media outlet.

spam that Assange is a cuck. What amazes me is that people actually think that Assange would be treated as an ally by the Trump administration not realizing that Wikileaks will burn any motherfucker if they are doing something greasy.

Trump's people know this very well and it is only a matter of time before some of their dirt shows up on a Wikileaks release

Getting child traffickers out of jams

this excuse isn't going to work. he was supposed to drain the swamp and appoint an administration of people to help him that were all on the level. instead he goes and appoints jews from goldman sachs and other such filth

>tfw can't tell the difference between trumpcucks and 0/10 trolls anymore

SAD!

Just like Obama

i'm getting the feeling that trump rescuing this bitch is just like when hillary sprang that other child trafficker out of prison in haiti
honestly, what is it with these people?

I hope... I have so much faith in the god emperor :`(

You do know that Julian lives in asylum in Ecuador right?

US authorities can't touch him.