youtube.com/watch?v=iDM4gqciqs8
youtube.com/watch?v=K87FipjKGmo
youtube.com/watch?v=lt47llMalmc
youtube.com/watch?v=49MCwdQ9oE0
youtube.com/watch?v=zU2u1M6SzMo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>mid one
Those lips are made for sucking

On videos or facebook posts like these, with women proudly showing off their hijabs, IT MIGHT be cool, if "someone" decided to say how hot they think that women in hijabs are.

like how it is the sexiest thing in the world to a western christian or atheist man to see a woman in a hijab, because it is so mysterious.
that we need more muslim women to enjoy the freedom the west provides, because we'd all love to have one night stands and date and marry and convert these sexy hotties. yummy. so much bleaching about to be had.

just a suggestion.

Music is haram. Stone them.

t. Achmed, Refugee

THIS. This will scare way any Muslim men thinking about coming to the west. It's a reversal of the single migrant men arriving ion germany and sweden. It could work. Muslim men are scared shitless of their women become westernized or whores (that's what honor killing is about).

love it!

Don't give Libtards an idea

This video is more cringe

youtube.com/watch?v=ER-Si3ceQFs

This stuff is psyops designed to normalise racial aliens and lower your natural defences
Same with all the 'zany' muslim/black memes on imageboards

this
Absolutely fucking haram

thats why you attack back by saying how sexy/fuckable/hot girls in hijabs are. it will enrage them, and scare them off from wanting to come here.

God I fucking hate mudslimes

>DSL

It's not cringe, it's a declaration of war. It's funny how they sing about peace and modesty and two sentences next they threaten non-believers with "showing who is boss".

That's why you have to attack back. Fuck this hijabs are soooo brave shit.

They are sexy as fuck, all mudslime bitches need to be bleached, let it be known to them in as many ways as possible.

Muslims literally don't fear death. That's why so many allow themselves to be suicide bombers. What they are scared of is that their women become westernized. We have to push back, and let them know that's exactly what will happen once they come to the west.

when is the next big meteor supposed to hit?

Rap my coojab

they had to be Canadians

That's like straight out of Monty Python.

>liberated

>Right Wing Deen Squads

>Duck and Cover Girls

Read the comments. Jesus...

here is a video for detoxing.

youtube.com/watch?v=JW5UEW2kYvc

>Femenist Hidjab

I love Deen Squad.

youtube.com/watch?v=iDM4gqciqs8

This one's better.

youtube.com/watch?v=K87FipjKGmo

Needed that, thanks

bump 4 fun

You aren't alone.

>t. Anti Babelonist

I swear to fucking God these jews are dumb.

>durr what if we get spread across the world because of the tower plan

Yeah, like we aren't better than Jehovah

>music
>dancing
>make-up
>women speaking in public

abdullah get the rocks

WE WUZ

These women are beautiful

Kek confirms.

NWA

Niqabz Wit Attitude

>abdullah get the rocks

they'll never top the best muslim rap song ever
youtube.com/watch?v=lt47llMalmc

youtube.com/watch?v=49MCwdQ9oE0

bamp for lols

When are we gonna get white women rapping about being topless

Fucking stupid women, I hope every single one of them suffers in the middle east by oppression. They are nothing but property and slaves to their owners, which they seem to be proud of, so let it be. Fuck them.

Sincerely, every person who laughs at you for being nothing but property.

Calm down muhammed

>religion explicitly forbids making music
>Expresses said religion through music

Muslims are fucking retarded. If you break any rules of your religion you're already halfway to being an atheist.

fucking my kek is topped

Cancer levels have reached to High Levels

I'm finding this one to be pretty cringe-fest myself, moreso because kikes are trying to convert more college kids into antifa radical libfags using scene music.

youtube.com/watch?v=zU2u1M6SzMo

catchy

>NOFX

>scene music

LOL

and thats just what theyll do

>3 letter reply

found the millenial hipsterfag

YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO

OH WHAT THE FUCK

>rap
>not haram

?

found the morbidly obese, edgy neckbeard oldfag that thinks mall-punk like NOFX is '"scene".

the cringe oozed through my screen.

you sure seem triggered that your leftycunt scene band is being called out, lmao

stay ultra mad, hipsterfag

Absolutely haram. They would be stoned if they weren't in North America.

I wonder if the next rap song is gonna be about female genital mutilation.
"Cut The Cootchie"

>she be rockin' that he-jab
>he-jab

don't you pronounce it in english high-jab?

mm, slurp slurp

Where is lindsay Lohan

Hijabs are my fetish though.
I have to deal with so many sluts in college that I actually cycled over and the thing that gets me rock hard the most is a feminine, demure, submissive looking woman.
There's a Hijab girl in one of my courses I plan on dating.
pls don't ruin this for me.

>that
>a muslim man

that must hurt like a bitch

its pretty neat how you can watch the streams change with his heartbeat tbqh famalam

that top comment

POLAND IS KILL

Goddamn coal burner.

>Hijabs are my fetish though.
(((They))) have gotten to you.

Can someone explain to me this feminist meme about hijab being liberating?

I honestly can see where many feminist ideologies come from ( not saying they're not retarded ) but this one i can't never explain.

>(((They))) have gotten to you.

Have they though? A thousand guys gawk at their women with their tits hanging out and gorilla asses taking up two seats on the bus; is it really that wrong to want to [spoiler]gently hold hands[/spoiler] with a cute, quiet, demure woman covering herself?
In fact I don't find it degenerate, but rather patrician, masculine even, to enjoy the female form both in body and spirit, reserved for you and protected against the gawking of a bunch of nigger-tier men who think they're "redpilled" by wanting to fuck sluts 24/7

Who'd think this guy is for real. Even if he is, he's probably some bored Pole in a remote village looking for something to be.

That's certainly exploitable. We can start making increasingly stupider claims of being converted and then interpreting Islam in a way that outrages the """peaceful ones""". We can pretend to adopt minority opinions (e.g. Shia or some Islamic sect) and stir things up.

In their view, Muslims (like other minorities) are by definition suppressed by white, straight men. Thus anything that strengthens the minority's identity is empowering and good. They assume that in the end all those suppressed become leftists once they're free from oppression.

No money for a mail order bride? That's what you need, you insecure beta cuck.

But muslim men put those towels in their head in the first place so they stopped making their weiners hard, how do they assume it's a symbol of empowerment of minorities is still beyond me.

>[YouTube] Hijabi by Mona Haydar (Wrap my Hijab)
What do you reckon? Spam more fucked up Hadith at them?