Other urls found in this thread:

all-that-is-interesting.com/hippie-communes
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

why am i in free shit cuz muh equality?

Because you're commie scum

I am in the ignorant masses. Huh.

no im not

>being right on the dividing line is communism

Even the 3d cube versions of this fail to capture enough variables to get the whole picture.

Equality of outcome is impossible and requires enforcement from the government. Pushing for more left-wing policies gives more power to the executive government until eventually a communist dictator comes to power.

No being on the line is edgy teenager

Wrong.

Well I think calling it "left wing policies" is painting with a bit too broad of a brush but basically yeah.

i dont even want the equality of chance wtf

Can someone give/explain the dropped from a helicopter thing I've seen it a couple times but can't find the source.

Ok fine: edgy teenager, and autistic NEET from Sup Forums who never grew the fuck up. That ought to cover you.

It refers to Pinochet, a far-right dictator of Columbia I think, who hunted down marxists, kidnapped them, and dropped them to their deaths from helicopters. At least that's what the meme is.

Cheers; Exactly what I was looking for. I knew the meme was based on a real event but could not find it before.

>Literally a communist
>"Na-uh"

Drop them from a heli with 50ft of rope with a noose at the end
The force from falling 50ft into a noose will seperate the head from the body and look totally radical

whatever

Is there a better place to be in that pic?

I'd say the "Fuck the Man" category is reasonably non-cancerous

>Columbia
>American education.

He was Chilean.

thats because its a position for all gay redditors
literally opposite
fuck everything but the man should it be called

says the fucking commie. If you don't like it make your own political compass meme, I will give you the template if need be.

Seriously what the fuck on every fucking important question i had redpilled right opinion i dont understand... Am i supposed to click strongly agree/disagree at everything so i could get libertarian right...

>hurr im so superior im british
fuck off. Nearly 50% of your voting population voted to stay in the EU. You guys are just as fucked as we are.

retarded american memes are true

This is close, but I think I found what goes in the Intellectual Black Hole, these so-called Left Libertarians.

Hippie communes.

I'm not talking about people who genuinely want communism as the law of the land, those are clearly Authoritarian, but people who get together with some buddies and go innawoods and grow crops and smoke pot and run around naked and have sex under a tree. I'm talking about the hippies who, instead of demanding the government start a nationwide commune, go start one on their own.

Why has nobody thought of this? This was super popular in the 60s and 70s, wonder why we don't see it nowadays.

Relevant reading: all-that-is-interesting.com/hippie-communes

No, left-libertarians go in the "fuck the man" category. The people you are talking about are just delusional hippies

It exists today. WWOOF can connect you to a hippie commune farm.

You have to leave the country,sorry brat.

To play devils advocate, is it really delusional if it works?
I fucking hate hippies, but I've definitely considered getting a group together to form a "commune".
Not because I hate le gubment, but because it just sounds awesome to start your own small society, just like the olden days.