So? Where are all the anti-Christian Republicans, alt-right protestors against Christianization...

So? Where are all the anti-Christian Republicans, alt-right protestors against Christianization, and Bible-burning marches??

Uh-oh! Don't tell me that Republicans are a bunch of inbred, immature, hypocritical poo-poo-heads and horrible human beings?

WBC doesn't behead people.

How many kills have Westboro gotten?

How many kills has Islam gotten?

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting.

Can you at least rename your images?

>WBC
>the same as ISIS

Westboro Baptist Church is based.

Spoken like a true, Republican terrorist!

>White supremacists have hurt and killed less people than Jewish extremists
>Sunni mudslimes are 2,838 times more likely to commit terror attacks than white supremacists
>but let's allow more muslims in you racist white male motherfuckers
Just let it burn

The only fate BUT MUH WBC bitches deserve. Real talk, I'd rather toss out 100 of these shits before doing the same to single Mudslime terrorist.

They're too retarded for complex thinking. So they create strawmen so they can understand and win the argument in their own head.

>Not all muslims are bad
SEE THOSE LEFTISTS LOVE ALL MUSLIMS
>but
SEE A MUSLIM MAN ATTACKED INNOCENT WHITE WOMAN
>that's that one person though
YOU LOVE ALL MUSLIMS
>wot
CALL YOURSELF A FEMINIST YOU FUCKING HYPOCRITE
>are you retarded
HA HA, GOTCHA, YOU CAN'T EXPLAIN HOW MAGNETS WORK
YOU LOVE MUSLIMS
YOU CLAIM TO BE FEMINIST
GOTCHA

They are too retarded to understand nuanced arguments. Smarter 'white nationalists' and politicians exploit their retardedness by filling their heads full of shit. Then the retards are a personal army of sorts.

Why do you have to use poor Tsuyu for this shit? Mods please.

Islam is not bad because of ISIS, islam is bad because of islam. It's a toxic piece of shit religion that is hellbent on world domination.

if it wasn't for PINOCHET Chile would had been another Venezuela

Baptists aren't beheading people, not even faggots like you who deserve it.

Burn in Hell with the Muslims and Jews you filthy cocksucker.

If you define your political views by a singular party, you're part of the problem. I'm some kind of conservative, yeah, but every religion is a detriment to humankind. They can all fuck off.

Because fuck your principles leftyfag, we the alinksy now.

>every religion is a detriment to humankind
Fuck off kike, you're worse than a nigger.

>defending glorified cults

Islam is bad because it is a violent and selfish religion.
No muslim deserves to live.
Kill yourself faggot.

/thread

Christianity is not responsible for a multi-national rouge state that gets support from Christian governments around the globe and is able to sponsor attacks literally anywhere people disagree with them

>oh shit 6 people holding angry signs is the equivalent of millions playing football with heads and chanting prayers as they rape single-digit-age sex slaves

really makes you think

WBC is down to only a few dozen people.

ISIS is still in the tens of thousands.

WBC has only ever done useless protests and fraudulent lawsuits.

ISIS has turned large portions of 3 countries into a sharia shithole.

The only real similarity between them is that theyre both losing members.

Kek

Maybe because WBC commits literally zero violence ever.

Being a WBC whiner is as kiked as it gets and honestly any opinions they hold should be discarded 100% until they change their minds.

First, the worst thing westboro has done is be cunts to people and say mean things.

Second, Christianity has been through a 20-30 year gauntlet of constant criticism, especially on the internet.
And as a result, it gets slightly better.

>Christianity has been through a 20-30 year gauntlet of constant criticism
Clearly our best friends in the universe have nothing to do with that. Wonder who could be to blame. Really makes ya think.

It's not the Jews; Atheism is popular because it just makes sense, and a few generations of people became disenfranchised with dogmatic Christianity.

They learned about things like the Dark Ages, and other times of suffering or stifling of science at the hands of Christianity and rebelled.

And Christianity is doing now what it has to in order to survive, it's changing and getting better, that's what it does.

But Islam will never get any such change, because none are allowed to criticise it.

Remember that time Westboro killed all those people? Yeah, me neither. Faggot

>lizard girl anime
I don't even watch the show and I know its a frog. Do you put any effort into your shilling?

what is this from?

/thread

No, republicans think Islam is bad because it is incompatible with western civilization. I think Islam is bad because they aren't white

that kills per attack ratio tho

also, adjust for population amounts

This picture is fucking retarded. Westboro has a few hundred members and out of those a few dozen that are active. They aren't out blowing up buildings and people, they just troll people's funerals and shit. On the Isis front, they kill have several thousand members and are funded well.

Not even a fair comparison phlebbit user.

i hate islam because of the rape (goats, kids, and women), the backwards ideology, the no fun rules (no music, no dogs), the low IQ from consistent in-breeding, the FGM, i mean i could go on forever with the things i hate about muslims. pretty much only appreciate schwarma, otherwise just despicable people.

WE HAVE THIS BAIT EVERYDAY
HOLY SHIT HAS EVERYONE IN THIS THREAD JUST JOINED TODAY OR IS THIS SOMEKIND OF ADVANCED REVERSE BAITING

Crazy baptist guys don't go around driving trucks of peace into Christmas crowds and street evangelists don't run around cutting people's heads off for preaching the wrong religion. The worst Christians in America just yell on the corner about God smiting fags and video gamers going to hell which is 100000000 times better than having half the """""moderate""""" Muslim population being okay with someone murdering infidels and the other half actually wanting to carry out the murders.

How many people has the Westboro Baptist church killed? Oh wait all they have done is hurt your fee fees

I really hate how someone ruined frog girl with this lame meme

I'll give you a (you) for the frog

How many has the westboro baptist killed? Oh right. They may make hateful signs and scream mean things but it's freedom of speech. They have yet to physically hurt people unlike ISIS.

Only thing that needs to burn are the jews, the brainwashed puppets jews have and all their jewish degeneracy networks

It's not about "radicalism", it's about US vs THEM. I would 100% support a Christian ISIS.

100%.

>hurr if you don't like feral shit niggers you must be republican

Fuck off. Worshiping niggers and shit skins is anti intellectual.

Came here to say this.
/thread

Are liberals not self aware? Don't they realize how retarded they sound?

>implying western civilization hasn't been at war with Islam for about 1400 years

If you think hating Islam is anything recent you're a fucking moron. This shit started with the Mujahideen.

so dumb im not even

WBC is hated by most Christians where ISIS is supported by a large amount of muslims

WHEN WILL REDDIT FAGS LEARN TO RECOGNIZE OBVIOUS BAIT AND KEEP IT OFF THE FRONT PAGE? HOW MANY TIMES ARE YOU GOING TO BUMP THIS THREAD WITH /THREAD?

FUCK YOU

SAGE GOES IN EVERY FIELD

>Shareblue_sample_01_lizard_girl_anime.jpg
>all these newfags taking the b8

There's something I want to do to that frog...