Second Detroit Doctor Busted in Female Genital Mutilation Ring

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/04/21/second-detroit-doctor-busted-in-female-genital-mutilation-ring/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QT9VW-k9OXY
xtube.com/video-watch/Too-tight-circumcision-18957992
psychologytoday.com/blog/moral-landscapes/201109/more-circumcision-myths-you-may-believe-hygiene-and-stds
academic.oup.com/jid/article/200/3/370/900692/Adult-Male-Circumcision-Does-Not-Reduce-the-Risk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>female genital mutilation ring

So it's only okay if they do it to men?

>Muslim women cutting Muslim girls
Why should Burgers give a fuck about it?

Yeah man. Cut you kids benis. Ereyone doin it. Don't fucks wid the grillz doh.
> fuck menz amirite?

I'm with you on this Apoo. If fucked up parents can kill their babies and cut their boys why the he'll can't they mutilated the girls??

FGM is WAY worse than circumcision.
God damn cutlets are butthurt.

Literally no it isnt, many girls in muslim countries are cut and they survive

>Is the procedure worse?
yes
> Is the purpose the same
> is the outcome the same
> is the need the same
> is the reasoning the same
Yes
Don't fucking kill your kids, don't fucking cut you kids.

It's illegal to even simulate female genital mutiliation, i.e. by pricking the area with a needle, yet male genital mutilation is completely legal.

Are you fucking retarded?
That doesn't mean it's not way worse.
Circumcision just makes it a bit harder to fap. It's more hygienic and it'll make you last longer though. Arguably not even a bad thing.
With most FGM they cutoff the clitoris. Or they sew the vagina shut. Or both. It's pretty extreme. Most women can't come at all without clitoral stimulation. It's a pretty cruel thing to do.

Sharia Law on American soil. You see the problem now Poo?

>breitbart

literally fake news

I don't get it, why are Schlomos against Muslims cutting their girls anyway? I thought you guys hated them?

They remove the clitoris so the female can never have an orgasm.
An apples to apples comparison would be removal of the clit hood
>no sexual pleasure = reduced sexual pleasure..

>Is the purpose the same
>is the outcome the same
>is the need the same
>is the reasoning the same
No to all of these.
Damn they should really stop circumcision because the butthurt of some cutlets is turning them retarded.
>MUH FORESKIN
It's fucking useless, geeze.

> Removing the clit mean never orgasm
MOOOOOODS

why does the thumb nail look like a penis that is getting sounded

Female circumcision is the equivalent of having your cock head cut off. It's way worse than removing skin.

This. FGM is basically so that women can never enjoy sex and won't stray, like having constant infections for the rest of your life, pissing from a stitched gap and dangerous births where you need to be cut up down below because the tissues so fucked up is just disgusting. I hate circumcision enough but it just can't be compared to FGM. It's basically cutting the head of your penis off and butchering the length.

o my mistake i didnt read the post and thought it was something about outlet differences in europe

They can go be savages in their own countries. FGM shouldn't happen at all in the west. Just like slavery and acid attacks or whatever.
Actually they shouldn't be savages in their own countries either. Or anywhere. It's fun being sexist here, but the way they treat women in those countries is a bit past the point where it's funny desu.

Tis the way our Lord made us my son.
And I'm an injun..

IT DOES mean its not worse though, it DOES make it harder to orgasm as a man, and if i have a daughter im gonna have it all taken off, male circumcision is worse because it removes a shit ton of nerver while women can always make up with a gspot

Literally not useless, it mosturizes the head, and increases sensitivity

Mgm(circumcision) shoudlnt happen in the west either

>FGM is basically so that women can never enjoy sex and won't stray
Wrong, it prevents pre-marital sex and masturbation, penetration feels the same.
>like having constant infections for the rest of your life, pissing from a stitched gap
The stitches only last until she loses her virginity on her wedding night
>dangerous births where you need to be cut up down below
Most women have to be cut or will naturally tear when giving birth regardless of whether they were circumcised.

That's not how it works.
God damn Sup Forums is embarrassing sometimes.
I know you're probably just shitposting but still.

IT is how it works though, are you the religious leaf who thinks that circumcising women is satanic?

Men can still have prostate orgasms even if their dicks are chopped off completely.

gspot is directly related to the vagina, you cant have a prostate orgasm on your dick alone like women can with their vagina

>penetration feels the same
Not true. There's always some indirect clitoral stimulation during penetration. And most women can't come without it. A lot have a hard time coming without some direct stimulation too (not necessary touching it directly though). But if it's cutoff it's a big problem. They still have nerve endings that can lead to orgasm if stimulated but it's A LOT harder then. It can't compare with taking away the foreskin. It's more like taking away most of the dick.

Female circumcision is more hygienic, makes them last longer during sex, and prevents clitoral cancer.

This. This. This all the way. The people who immediately say "FGM is worse" didn't read the WHO paper on it. There are four types of FGM, some of which don't remove any tissue. All types are illegal in virtually every Western country.
In peninsular and insular Southeast Asia they just remove the clit hood most of the time.

Even Google says it's there for a reason.

>checks flag
no wonder you country is so cucked.

youtube.com/watch?v=QT9VW-k9OXY
Not necessarily.

You're talking about infibulation, which is the most severe form. The less insane forms, while grisly, aren't nearly as bad.

Last longer? what the fuck are you talking about? They dont need to last any amount of time. Nothing is stopping them from having multiple orgasms, well other than if you are fucking them lol

He was shitposting by naming the "advantages" people usually name when talking about MGM.

>It's more hygienic and it'll make you last longer though. Arguably not even a bad thing.
is this a joke? it's literally like saying that removing your hands is more hygienic, because you will never get dirty.
What a retarded argument

>makes them last longer during sex
Yeah, makes them last pretty much forever.
Also, women don't need to "last" during sex. They can be "too sensitive" at some point, but you can workaround that.
Damn I thought the US didn't have too many muslims. Literally what the fuck is wrong with you guys?

He is just trying to justify the crime that has been done to him.

both can still orgasm because there are plenty of nerve endings inside a woman's vagina, just like there are plenty nerve endings to orgasm from prostate stimulation in men

but it's still pointless and lowers QOL

Nothings wrong with us, cutting your daughter is gods will, its cleaner, makes them last longer, and after two generations the mother will look the same as the daughter, theres literally nothing wrong with female circumcision

The equivalent is probably cutting your glans, not circumcision.
Would you want that?

There are forms of FGM where just the hood of the clitoris is removed or parts of the labia and these are also illegal.
Only circumcision is legal because we dont want to anger some religious nut jobs.

Nice link user. Good work.

Literally no its not, unless your daughter is queen clit dick there are DEFINITELY alot less nerves in the clit

>there are DEFINITELY alot less nerves in the clit
Dunno if that's true, but that's what they've got. Without the clit it becomes A LOT harder for them to get off. But it's still pretty easy for men without their foreskin. Unless there's something wrong with them.

The foreskin is more sensitive than the glans
also this

I hope they prosecute this federally. Despite being on the books the law has apparently never been used to prosecute at the federal level. If they do get a conviction (they will) then they open up the possibility of MGM being made illegal through a 14th amendment lawsuit. I can only dream of the magnitude of semite tears if it happened.

its hard for men to get off too
xtube.com/video-watch/Too-tight-circumcision-18957992

>There are forms of FGM where just the hood of the clitoris is removed or parts of the labia and these are also illegal.
That would be more comparable then. There's still sensible nerve endings on those though. It shouldn't be messed with like that.
The difference is that orgasm is generally MUCH easier for men than women.
Also, many women seem pretty self-conscious about their vags. I realized that a while ago. It's pretty fucking funny that the roastie meme is actually having an effect kek.
>Only circumcision is legal because we dont want to anger some religious nut jobs.
I guess.

Fuck that looks painful whenever you get a boner. I love my uncut cock.

Theres sensible nerve endins on the foreskin too, we shouldnt mess with that, men are also self concious about their dicks, maybe we should just make it so parents shouldnt be able to choose jackshit what happens to their kids genitals

>There's still sensible nerve endings on those though. It shouldn't be messed with like that.
Same as the foreskin.
Both things are disgusting and the main reason it is done in the US is so that the kid looks like daddy which all spirals down to fucking christians that didnt want their sons masturbating.

It's a lesser evil. Male equivalent to FGM would be having your bellend removed.

cutfags are literally brainwashed by jews

being against MGM is the ultimate redpill

circumcision = less dick cheese

your lady friends will thank you. unless you like never getting head.

Yeah, but one is much worse than the other. When they cut off the clit it doesn't compare.
Also, self-conscious about being circumcised? That's most of the population in the US. Feels like those who are so butthurt about it are just the most mentally weak people.
Doesn't make it right, but why are you trying to make it seem like just as bad as FGM? It's not. Not by a long shot. Do you really think people can take you seriously when you're like this?

Okay Shlomo. ;)

This thread shows how retarded americans are.

>who cares if muslims are imposing their cultural practices on us
>who cares if they are cutting women's clitoris off
>who cares

Lol drumpf really did a number on you reddit.

Do you know where you are right meow?

it IS as bad as fgm though
>Most of the us population is also circumcised
so does that mean if we circumcise alot of females its on the same scale? allright, ill circumcise my daughter and she can be the first

do you take showers man?

lmao you just clean it like any other part of your body dipshit

He is right though, every woman I slept with has never complained about my lack of an ant-eater pencil dick. And when I asked, literally every one said it looks better.

mutilating the sex organs of babies is fucked up no matter what the gender is. sure some of the mudslimes are known to take it really far but it doesnt mean we should prioritze one over the other

all child mutilation needs to be outlawed

>it IS as bad as fgm though
THAT'S IT
You made me bring out the retarded pepes.

How the fuck can you not know that the clit is more important than the foreskin? Literally explain yourself you dumb nigger.

Why is it always the ant-eater dicks that make a big deal out of circumcision, it's like you guys are jealous or something. Probably because your dick looks fucking awful and smells awful.

It's not just about cleanliness, it's literally impossible to get std's when you are circumcised.

Underrated tackle

women literally don't care for the most part

it all depends what they are used to.

every woman ive been with has either had no opinion on it or didnt care

Because women have a gspot to make up for it, your exact reasoning for it being justified in men is that men can orgasm easier, so why not do it to women since they have more than one way of getting off

>mutilating the sex organs of babies is fucked up no matter what the gender is.
True.
>sure some of the mudslimes are known to take it really far but it doesnt mean we should prioritze one over the other
Yeah you should. ALWAYS prioritize.
One is much worse than the other.
But you can take scale into consideration too. FGM is very rare while circumcision is widespread. The problem is larger with the later.
But as individual cases, FGM is way worse.

well I have seen a dick or two, circumcised looks more aesthetic.

>inb4 lol you look at dicks

Seriously, nobody likes an ant-eater dick.

its literally not worse

psychologytoday.com/blog/moral-landscapes/201109/more-circumcision-myths-you-may-believe-hygiene-and-stds

if you actually think you magically wont get AIDS because you are cut then be my guest lmfao

>but why are you trying to make it seem like just as bad as FGM? It's not.
The typical circumcision in the US is worse than the vast majority of FGM. The small prick or cut in the clitoris is by far the most common type, the notion that complete removal of the clitoris is common is a meme and you have to go deep into Africa to find it being the standard. When you get there you'll find equally horrific MGM like total degloving of the penis making it extremely painful impossible for a man to ever get an erection.

You're also hinging on there being an equivalency between the glans and the clitoris which is not the case. The glans has around the same number of find touch receptors as the bottom of your foot whereas the foreskin has the most of any part of the human body.

The reason its so widespread is because of people like you peddling that narrative that one is worse than the other

> muh opinions

Which do you think is more penetrable by bacteria and viruses? Scar tissue or soft tissue?

Every one of these circumcision threads is always made by some insecure ant-eater pencil dick. Literally nobody cares.

It is hygienic, if you don't think so you are retarded. Also nice source you got there.

The gspot doesn't make up for it. It's still much harder for them to get off without a clit than for men without foreskin. Indirect clitoral stimulation is important during penetration. A lot of women have a very, very hard time getting off without stimulating the clit. Some pretty much can't. You have women that are like 25 who rarely ever orgasmed during sex. It's pretty surprising.

>an Obama-people mutilating the infidels to comply with their ass-backwards religion and culture

Figures.

Oh well. You can't go to a white doctor to fix it because what few are left are old as fuck and there aren't any new ones coming down the stream thanks to racist liberal hard caps to drive white men out of high-pay professions such as medicine

There is a female equivalert to circumcision where they remove the clitoral hood. Sometimes, they just give the clit a quick little prick, which would still be illegal in countries where a the most sensitive part of the male is cut off.

By all means though, be proud of your keratanized dick and coming erectile dysfunction.

yes it literally does make up for it and your retarded by your own logic if you think otherwise

Yeah, women have a right to vote. That means no compassion for men because how else can they justify robbing all men through the power of the state. That's the whole reason all this feminist crap took off so hard in the first place.

You can't argue with him, he was the victim of a crime by people he loves (his parents). He will never admit they did something wrong and will defend his mutilation until the end of days.

>Which do you think is more penetrable by bacteria and viruses? Scar tissue or soft tissue?

how aboot this source?

academic.oup.com/jid/article/200/3/370/900692/Adult-Male-Circumcision-Does-Not-Reduce-the-Risk

And circumcision permanently alters young men's minds by inflicting severe physical trauma onto them as BABIES.

>muslim women
>obedient

>muslim men
>violent

Hmm, really makes me think.

yeah youre right, almost all of these guys have this mindset, it makes me sad which is why I try to set them straight.

the only way they can rationalize being disfigured is by lying and saying its 'hygienic' or 'better looking'.

poor bastards

It's true though. Circumcision shouldn't happen, but you won't get far by lying about it.

Especially in this case. If you argue that no foreskin is like no clit, people will laugh at you. You realize that right? Most people know from experience that this isn't the case.

Or maybe cutlets can't know kek. They think that if they had their foreskin they'd be able to have multiple brain numbing orgasms like women. But it's not the case.

Why does it fucking matter if you aren't circumsized? Women prefer it because they don't have to peel back skin to give someone a blowjob. That's IF you even wash your dick daily which you probably don't.

It's more hygienic, women prefer it, and the pros outweigh the cons. I'm not going to argue anymore.

>adult circumcision

We aren't talking about adult circumcision so no that source sucks too. When you get circumcised in north america it's a sterile process performed with pliers and a scalpel, there isn't a rabbi running around biting off dick tips. They don't even touch the tip.

This

>Women prefer it because they don't have to peel back skin to give someone a blowjob.
Lmao this person doesn't even know how unmutilated dicks work.

Scar tissue. Otherwise we'd all be dead considering our skin is soft tissue and the first line of defense in protecting us from bacteria. If scar tissue were preferred our skin would be made of scar tissue from the get go. Scar tissue is the backup plan when the original stuff gets damaged beyond repair

>>cares what others "think" about him.

Really make me think

I almost feel bad for him. I was circumcised but I know its a travesty. #1 reason to eliminate jews.

Whatever man, agree to disagree

fuck them, those whores encourage mutilating male baby's because it "looks good" they can get molten metal poured into their cunts by sand nigger doctors for all i care

Well, you're trying to change things? You have to convince people. Right now it doesn't help that you're both wrong and ridiculous.
Don't make the cutlets jealous kek.

ahahah I know lmao

final nail in the cutfag coffin