Éire/pol/- The three boyos edition

National Party: nationalparty.ie/
Join the party and spread the word/memes in your social circles online or otherwise.

Quick rundown on Irish politics:
>pastebin.com/5VdTq24C

Learn Irish:
>daltai.com/
>teanglann.ie/en/

Jewtube channels of note:
>National Party: youtube.com/channel/UCxgY69mo_nUGuCDo1yPygng

>The Hateful Gaels: youtube.com/channel/UCDhuG96y6kUT7tcFgHGj1Ug

>The Don: youtube.com/channel/UCMnQHYF2DQ3I0EvrI95P83A

>Gaelic Neoreactionary: youtube.com/channel/UC--Ru-Cve1fxhZ8m8xXxeUg

Headlines:
>ASTI strike bollox avoided
rte.ie/news/2017/0420/868858-schools_asti/

>Home ownership at its lowest since 1971
rte.ie/news/ireland/2017/0420/868945-housing-profile-census-cso/

>Defence forces families protest over pay & conditions
rte.ie/news/ireland/2017/0420/868967-defence-forces-protest/

>Suspiciously fat homeless woman's life being ruined apparently
thejournal.ie/homeless-canal-care-3346887-Apr2017/

>Real estate agent ordered to pay €3,000 after telling single mother apartment was for couples
thejournal.ie/woman-pay-discrimination-3347065-Apr2017/

>People have the right to know about murder suicides
thejournal.ie/una-butler-media-murder-suicide-3349618-Apr2017/

>Maternity hospital protests
independent.ie/irish-news/this-is-an-insult-to-abuse-survivors-protesters-on-the-ownership-of-the-new-national-maternity-hospital-35639323.html

>Knifepoint robbery on Luas
independent.ie/irish-news/girl-13-robbed-at-knifepoint-on-luas-35638133.html

>Suspended Gardaí on full pay for past 7 years
independent.ie/irish-news/two-gardai-have-been-suspended-for-the-past-seven-years-admits-fitzgerald-35637951.html

Other urls found in this thread:

galwaybayfm.ie/man-dies-uhg-following-incident-cliffs-moher/
independent.ie/irish-news/armed-gardai-evacuate-easons-store-on-dublins-oconnell-street-after-bomb-scare-35645149.html
independent.ie/irish-news/news/irelands-longest-serving-councillor-dies-in-hospital-six-months-after-holiday-accident-35643327.html
irishtimes.com/opinion/breda-o-brien-foreign-funding-buys-undemocratic-influence-1.3056989?mode=amp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump

>galwaybayfm.ie/man-dies-uhg-following-incident-cliffs-moher/

Holy shit it's happening

>independent.ie/irish-news/armed-gardai-evacuate-easons-store-on-dublins-oconnell-street-after-bomb-scare-35645149.html

AAAAAAAAAHHHH
btw, does anyone know if Justin actually posts here? Does anyone have his tweet from last night

7th for mayo

>Ireland's longest serving councillor after dying

independent.ie/irish-news/news/irelands-longest-serving-councillor-dies-in-hospital-six-months-after-holiday-accident-35643327.html

>cucked
also what the fuck is wrong with some people in this country

I was watching the news and they were interviewing some one on the whole hospital drama and her response was "like its 2017 ya know"

So this shit is coming for us now.

Wish I could stay for Éire/pol/ rage edition, but I have work! Have a good night and try not to have an aneurism

Labour party conference (not even called ard fheis, west brit bastards) is on rte one now, don't worry you won't be missing much.

How do you pronounce the name of the guy on the left? McCow?

Im calling it now,Trump,trump,trump and trump

Oh shit what are these cucks doing in my town!COMMIES OUT

Never seen the name before. Maybe its a similar pronunciation to Keogh?

Jesus, you're still going on about the National Party?

Stop making tits out of all of us and leave Éire/pol/ for those who actually want to discuss politics instead of vain attempts at making Ivana Bacik-grade unelectables electable.

Literally nothing happened. You must be disappointed.

We should really do something about Irish. What does Éire/pol/ think should be done?

McCuck.

More Gaelscoils

Mick-gyo

A minute in they were talking about the eight amendment and how brave of someone it was to vote for repeal back then. Truly enemies of the state.

Anyone see the video of the mad man in Derry holding up traffic with a knife and people standing around laughing at him and taking the piss? Happened today.

>We should really do something about Irish. What does Éire/pol/ think should be done?
There's nothing you can do. Irish people don't care about Irish and there's nothing you really can do to change that at this stage.

It's pretty obvious what needs to be done. Pearse was doing it back in 1910 for fuck sake. You make all schools bilingual. Lessons taught in both English and Irish. After a generation or two, you switch it to having all lessons taught in Irish.

Waah waah Brexit

Do SInnFein voters even know how pro-immigration/socially left they are?
Most ive spoken to will be going off on immigrants one minute, then turn around and say theyre voting for the shinners.....whut givs boys?

Willie Frazer?

>Labour party still exists

Speaking as an Irish Nationalist in the North, SF gets votes because SF are the only ones who have a realistic chance of opposing Unionist domination. It's a necessity, for the Republicans up here.

Down there, I believe 78% of SF voters said they were adamantly against immigration and refugee bollocks. Highest among all political party voting blocks in the Republic.

>my da voted for em and they want a united Ireland

That's as far as that goes.

Kek already going on about Trump

Because they view SF as anti-establishment and SF are the United Ireland party so thereby have the most superficial nationalism about them.

>So this shit is coming for us now.

Happening in UK, Germany, France, Belgium, Russia and Sweden, I guess they didn't want to leave us out.

No.

Your memes are shite.

The one on the right looks like shes in need of six of my counties if you know what I mean.

Christ lads the #weareirish meme magic is real.

Agreed, but more needs to be done to make it useful outside school. I've been trying to learn it myself and I got decent at grammar, reading comprehension etc but there's absolutely no opportunity to speak it or use it in any form on a day to day basis in 95% of the country. We fucking need shit like urban gaeltachts and Quebec-style language laws and language police to kickstart it.

Also a general Gaelic Revival 2.0 to win hearts and minds.

That's a very defeatist attitude Dougal!

Could we not have one last go at it before we pronounce it dead? The Welsh managed to revive their language from a similar apathy, as did the Basques and their language is 100x more difficult than Irish. It's clearly possible to do it, it's a question of choice whether we do or not.

Immigration is simply not a priority issue for the vast majority of Irish voters. It's the basic fact of the Irish electorate that National Party shills here fail to appreciate.

If you give the language to an entire generation, then the opportunity to speak it outside of school becomes apparent. The reason there is no opportunity to use it on a day to day basis is precisely because of the disgusting, treasonous education system.

Patrick Pearse's last thoughts before his execution.

#WeAreIrish

>Repeal the 8th
*huge applause*
Its gonna pass isnt it

I just don't see a scenario where you could win the hearts and minds of people. The Welsh and the Basques have the issue of essentially being dominated by another country so I feel the desire to use it comes from a desire for national self-assertion. Part of the problem may even be that the creation of the republic led to people being more complacent in their national identity.

Lose the Soros thing. It loses people. Premise is exactly what's needed though. Show the general public how these lefty cunts HATE the very men who granted them the freedom to even use the term "Irish".

This is very good.

Yes. Dublin's cancer spreads. American funding will help, just like it did for the fag marriage thing.

The first step on the road to a nation's demise, is rejecting the nation's religion.

Once again the Welsh prove their superiority to the Irish and Scottish.

Sorry I'm late lads, how are ye?

Broken.

Why would I be disappointed?

Why? Here's the last version

Have some perspective man, they're just labour faggots.

He's a non-white Dubliner than believes in civic nationalism.

I don't disagree, but every Gaelscoil alum I know has basically never used Irish since they finished school. In fact most of them have forgotten pretty much all of it and the ones that are still "fluent" speak absolutely dreadful Irish.

Gaelscoils are important but the language needs a massive amount of affirmative action from the government in addition to Irish-medium education. I'm talking about shit like

>mandating absolutely everything be bilingual (from road signs to menus in restaurants) enforced by a government department, similar to Quebec's French language measures
>free or heavily subsidised adult Irish classes in every community
>requirements that a certain percentage of all radio and television broadcasts be through Irish with subtitles that can be turned off
>huge increases in funding for TG4
>converting Dublin suburbs with high numbers of Gaelscoileanna (like Clondalkin and Ballymum) into official urban Gaeltachts with Irish-only signage
>language tests before being allowed move to a Gaeltacht

I know it's fucking extreme and if even one of the above happened I'd be delighted, but desperate times call for desperate measures.

That's a sad truth 2bh. I do think a lot of it stems from how terribly we teach languages in general though (not just Irish). If people who came through the Irish education system could actually speak it and were given the opportunity to outside school, it would be in a lot better shape.

What's the craic? Munster loss was tough going.

You revel in the thought of our fellow Irishmen and women being blown to pieces by some IS nutter to further your agenda.

Again, the problem is that the Irish language is localised entirely within Gaeltachts. If EVERYONE could at the very least understand and speak Irish, then there would be ample opportunity to actually use it.

Nasc are a Soros funded quango whose job it is to make getting citizenship easier for migrants according to last year's DCleaks on Soros.

They crapped their pants when this was mentioned on twitter while promoting #weAreIrish

irishtimes.com/opinion/breda-o-brien-foreign-funding-buys-undemocratic-influence-1.3056989?mode=amp What's up with these fucking foreigners and their lackeys here interfering in our affairs and trying to transform our country

Not at all, a bomb scare is pretty big news, out of the ordinary and I assume would be of interest to anons here that's why I posted it.

I understand that. I'm just saying that normies associate Soros with nazi conspiracy theories. You don't want that association. Build a strong base. Then you can redpill the masses.

There's no point in reviving the Irish language. It's dead, deal with it. Using English is far more logical and a greater benefit.

It was funny to see the crowd standing around laughing while a mad man was brandishing a knife there was even kids walking up to him. Must try get video to post here

I'm aware of that, hence why there needs to be a drive to get adults to learn Irish. I mean most Irish speakers are in Dublin these days and it's not beyond belief to say with some positive action there would be a critical mass of gaeilgeoirs to get something going here.

We just have to take steps to create the environment it needs to take off and that requires the government actually doing something rather than just carrying on with the failed status quo.

In Ireland?!

What year were you born lad?

To be fair, these people see people walking around with rifles and shit every single day. It's like that old Billy Connolly joke about the terrorists that attacked Glasgow. "Who the FUCK tries to bring terror to Glasgow?"

You ever see the video of the fella in Belfast City Centre trying to set himself on fire while everyone calls him a wanker and laughs at him and records it? And then they just manhandle him to the ground when he actually goes for it?

That's fucking a bit fucking rich from Breda O'Brien. Her Iona Institute gets an absolute fuckton of funding from America trying to turn is into Europe's Alabama.

Nice false dichotomy, but we can have both Irish and English. Monolingualism is degenerate.

1997, one year before the good Friday agreement which brokered a peace that has gone on for nearly 20 years with not many bombs in between. Keep up m8.

I was implying that you spacker. You're a child of generational snowflake who doesn't know xir arse from xir elbow yet.

I would be all for extreme measures with Irish. The thing is that most people I talk to seem to agree in principle more must be done but it'll never be an issue that will buys votes. The lack of vision or initiative from the political class and the general stubborness of civil servants are the biggest barriers.

Sure you were. What's xir by the way? Speak English lad.

Actually having good shows on tg4 would be a huge leap

If there's one thing I would love more than anything is if the abortion referendum didn't pass. The amount of butthurt would be delightful.

Iona institute are /our guys/

Are you doing your part in the twitter war /Éire/?

I think there a lot of us here

I'd feel like a bit of a spa signing up for twitter just to meme war.

Only good reason for doing it lad, Twitter is for spas anyway

Why the hell else would I ask you your age? Out of interest?

I was clearly implying you never lived through any of the Troubles and consequently haven't a fucking clue what you're talking about.

>What's xir by the way?

Lurk moar.

>The thing is that most people I talk to seem to agree in principle more must be done but it'll never be an issue that will buys votes.

This is it, isn't it. Everyone pays lip service to it but nobody actually cares. It's an orgy of virtue signalling around the language.

How do we change this among regular people?

>The lack of vision or initiative from the political class and the general stubborness of civil servants are the biggest barriers.

I'm thinking about writing to my local TDs about it 2bh, just to ask what the fucking story is if nothing else.

They have fuckall funding tbf to them and all things considered they do well with what they have.

The people who spent centuries collaborating with the Brits, suppressing our language, interfering with our kids and throwing babies in septic tanks are not /our guys/. You're a fucking cuck if you think that.

one without Soros

Lads, I just used my girlfriend's hair root colour to bleach my pubes blond.

24/7 operation remember

Yes, most of us are late teens early 20s therefore we would not be used to bombs going off in the republic of Ireland thus a bomb going off in Dublin, or at least a bomb scare would be a shock to us and big news seeing as we are in a period of relative peace.

How fucking old are you? 50?

Amazing. 10/10 to whoever made that.

Fuck off you shill cunt

Doubles of truth

Fair point.

Mate there's been dozens of bomb scares around Dublin in the last few years, even in leafy south Dublin suburbs. Even post-GFA it's not at all noteworthy. You have the naive world view of a person who only just started paying attention and it's obvious.

So I'm a shill because I criticised your meme party?

This isn't your safe space you cuck. Fuck off to reddit if you want a hugbox.

well done, posted to the great twitter war

Bruvs, how to say it correctly?

The people trying to repeal the 8th are funded by george soros what do you expect? (open society foundation)

OP is literally shilling for the National Party, you retarded cunt.

NP will set the right back years in Ireland and you youngfellas are too naiive and politically ignorant to see why.

So because it has happened more you claim I shouldn't post it because it's not news?

Fuck off with that faggot.

posting dillons for a while

>1941