4D interdenominational water polo

4D interdenominational water polo

Other urls found in this thread:

truepundit.com/candidate-trump-promised-to-terminate-daca-president-trump-says-dreamers-should-rest-easy/?platform=hootsuite
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I feel like prison was too goo for her anyway desu.

I want him to literally set her adrift on a wooden pallet.

I wanted to keep hope man.
>Its all a ploy, he will deliver...any minute now
Jokes on me for believing a politician.

democracy has failed

I'm fading away from here

I'M FADING AWAY FROM HERE!

To be fair, I always said that the sheer amount of liberal and Marxist butthurt would be enough of a reward all by itself.

On that front he has delivered 100%, I think the "fuck you faggots" message was delivered quite well when he won that night.

Plus now we don't have to worry about gun grabbing pieces of shit in office so that is great too.

This annon knows exactly how you fell man.

Yeah and you don't have to worry about your own privacy taken awa........oh wait........

WERE ubder psyop from antifa folks
come discuss

So what is it today annon? Russian bot, Reddit shill, Im with her or Bernie can still win?

Explain?

If you're talking about that internet thing, it was never even implemented, literally nothing changes.

Hell, if Hillary had won the VA would still be taking gun rights from veterans and we would have probably had another gun grab by now in response to another "mass shooting".

Conservative SCOTUS is the real victory here for me, Trump is just good times. He hasn't done any worse than I expected him to desu, I don't know what people thought would happen.

But you should worry about Chabad Lebovitch at the heart of Trump's admin you dumb burger. Fuck, all that worry about Obama being muslim! "Right wing patriots" went through hell to put their natural and open enemy into power.

>and we would have probably had another gun grab by now
Absolutely, I wouldn't change my vote, Destroying the Bush Clinton dynasty was still worth it all. But I'am truly not happy about his flip flop on Assad and Assange. These are a big problem for me, If trump fucks this up, others like me will just sit home in 2020 just like I did with Romney & McCain. He better get his act together

until JKush decides he wants your guns...
Trump is looking like an old man giving the OK to anything his advisors tell him.

This, and as long as he keeps out of the Middle-East after the incident with Syria, I'm alright with him cucking Kim Jong-un.

"Advisors"

This is liberals new narrative because they lost so bad

kek

I dropped Trump when he dropped that bomb on Syria. Fuck neocons

Sup Forums isn't being "invaded" it's just people holding the person elected accountable

Yea dude Im for:
>Illegal immigration
>Voter fraud
>Paedophilia Normalization
>Transexual children
>Normalize child marriage
>No Borders
>And last but not least GLOBALISATION

Yea dude you got me there. You are sharp.

>that second panel

Chump looks like he's been slapped with a yarmulke.

Had to google what one up

truepundit.com/candidate-trump-promised-to-terminate-daca-president-trump-says-dreamers-should-rest-easy/?platform=hootsuite

Hahahahaha Trump is literally the best ever.
Trolling all you nazi fags so hard.

I remember when he held a speech and he said something manipulative to rile up the crowd. I saw right away what he was doing but the dumb Trump fans bought it.
Then Trump said "These people" and shook his head. The people thought he meant some other people but he meant THEM!
He mocked them in front of them as they were chanting "USA!" but they never realized it, it was amazing.