Unscrew cap

>unscrew cap
>pull string

Easier to throw

>using two hands is easier
>cap gets stuck
>hands are wet and and cold can't grip

>using two hands is easier
What do you mean, two hands? You'd need two hands for a modern grenade as well, unless you want to ruin your teeth.

It's really not that difficult to pull out the pin, you could still do it with frost bitten hands. Good luck with that shitty potato masher

>can't prepare your throw because you have to toss it as soon as you pull the string

also

>too big- can't carry a lot
>didn't even bother designing pouches for them, soldiers just shoved them in their boots, belts, and pockets

Throwing this is easier though. Unscrewing this would be easier too. Probably better distance also.

not for baseball americans. plus you can bounce grenades.

>HE DOESN'T MAIN M67
>LITERALLY A STICK

>That feel when your Lt. was a minor league pitcher before the draft.
36 strikes later and you're relaxing in Marseilles drinking wine and fucking French girls.

POTATO MASHER RUN

Why is this on Sup Forums?

WWII related faggot

Have you ever thrown a grenade before.

have you ever had 40s era dentistry before

Yes I have actually, army vet.

Grenade pins are hard to pull.
You can literally hang the bitches by the pin and they won't come out. Two hands is the only way to do it now. Unless you want to show off your John Wayne bullshit.
Also sorry for replying to you I meant to only tag the first guy

>Toss at Soviets invading Latvia.
>Lose war.
>Go live in the forest as an insurgent until 1974.
>West never hears about me and my Brothers as we all die of old age in the woods.

I'm more concerned about how massive they are

Unit or youre a nigger.

wait. isn't the explosive element housed inside the cap or am I missing something

Stick grenades have objectively better throwing distance due to the leverage or whatever.

100th infantry battalion 442nd regiment, deployed with a bunch of islanders back in 2008

>unscrew cap
>pull string
>throw
>nothing
>get killed by laughing liberator
tfw when larping burger didn't insert the detonator even though it says so on the the fucking granade because he can't into German.

>mfw I knew that because I've played DoD extensively and that text is fully visible on the grenade model

The cap on the smaller end obviously.

Hey that's pretty good.
I'm at Riley right now gearing up for NTC then a deployment

But it's also fully visible in OPs pic?

you all guys are aware that we also had an egg version, right?

But that's not aesthetic tho

Panzerwurfmine, it wurfs Panzerminen.

Mods please delete,

/k/ tier thread

Is this a real grenade?

I remember a friend of mine showed me two of those when i was like 7 and told me they are real grenades

Told him to fuck off