SOMALI CATS COST 400-600 USD

so i just found out that 1st worlders are willing to cough 400-600 USD for Somali kittens.
this is my golden opportunity to become the richest man in this shithole.
any advice or suggestions is welcome.

>inb4 hurr durr Somalia has internet..oggaa boogaa you are a proxy.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Somali_cat
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Isn't that how much you guys make in a year?

ok listen.
the Name is Somali cat.
we allready have this cat here
so we dont Need to Import than from Somalia.
and there is no way you can ship an unvacinated cat to first world.
they Need to stay in quarantine for 14 days in the Somali Airport and than in first world Airport.
and you will Need a tree of Family
who is mother of cat who is dad cat understand?

How's it going lately, Somalibro?

I thought you were going to immigrate to Sweden or Germany?

Why do Somalians stink?

Yer gonna need to open a legit shelter and have some other group come and approve the kittens then your gonna need a safe shipment purchase.

And after all that I still wouldn't buy one just because itd be the niggers of cats.

I have bad news for you somalibro, just because a cat is called somali cat doesn't mean we don't breed them in other parts of the world

I'll name mine Skinny

not everyone, i met a guy a while back that makes 7,000 a month. but those guys work UN or NGOs.

On the contrary he could charge more for them, because they're ethnically Somalian right from Somali. He could probably sell them for $1000.

wtf why do white people make things complicated, and how the fuck would i know whos the father, these cats are sluts that get fucked and impregnated by god knows who.
>FUCK YOU KRAUT FOR SHATTERING MY HOPES AND DREAMS.

Fuck off you stupid nigger, you'll never make it into the first world.

Are first worlders willing to pay double the price of the exact same breed of cats just because it's was born in another place?
If yes then fuck m8 good for you I would love to have that much money.

Haha you dumb nigger

ur not in luck somali cats dont actually live in somalia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Somali_cat

leafbro, how you been? i'm doing great. you guys have a somali immigration minister now, so i'm contenplating of migrating to Newfoundland.
somali canadian stink, then why do they act rich and mighty whenever they come down here for holiday?

Fuck off chink. Somaliabro is an honorary aryan.

nice proxy faggot

>some other group come and approve the kittens

what does he mean by this?

well thats easy to asnwer. you have the fake Somali cat, i will be shipping original ones.

>somali
its not about that dumbass, for example in germany cats are expensive as a whole and while here they give them away in germoney you have to pay about 300 euros for one.

To show off man, many mexican immigrants do the same when they come to visit their relatives.

But they aren't Somali

you know we care about animals.
so we make sure before we buy them that the animals a fine.
the parents are fine.
and that you are not breeding some animals that have deformations or shit.
but there is no way somebody is going to take 1 man from Somalia selling cars serious

sorry to break to you burgerman... i like where i live and i have no intention of coming to Minnesota.

dont you just hate that.

Our cats are so lazy it's not even fun

They just stand outside suburban houses and say meow

Sometimes I get really bored so I go outside and mess around with them

then why are they named Somali Cats.
>dutch education

back to the donald redditnigger

I don't fucking know nigger

Check wiki they're from USA

Uuga buuga bix nood where the somali cats at?

well in contrast the cats here, are literally bat crazy and have some kind of aggression disorder, they will attack anything that moves.
hyenas are more domesticated then them.

There's cat breeds that'll set you back 4 digits. This is nothing. Fake news.

there are cats called persiancats
but they are not from persia
sorry to break your Million Dollar idea

Do Somalis eat cats? Is there a shortage on the feline jew, or is it a scam like "I rescued cats from Somalia look how good a person I am"?
I'll trade an answer for this lewd anime girl(boy).

kek
Newfoundland is beautiful but there isn't much for work out there unless you find a job you can do online.

kek

why not? You can become an official Vikang

you have to go back.

I mean you can still ship animals to Europe. Just need to find a buyer. But maybe sell things that are not animals. Do you have ebay?

stop making shit up kraut, my million dollar idea is fail proof. i'm playing 4D chess here.

Wasnt there a Somalia slavery thread last week, where you can buy personal nig-nogs?

Become a cat breeder m8. Set up a website for it.

Haha. Do it. Westerners have become brain-dead from all the artificial sources of dopamine in their consumerist lives.

Go around buying cats and sell them to stupid Americans/Euros.

Refugee cats.

what ebay? teach me how to be rich germanbro with migrating to your country.

Do you listen to Ghost?

thats a brilliant idea burger.

Why are Somalians the lowest form of human life?

no, whats that?

>a legit poster from Somalia that sounds intelligent with top quality bantz

iwanttobelieve.jpg

finally a burger who isn't a hater.

nigger

Protip- Hamburgers werent invented in Hamburg
>implying a nigger even knows whats Hamburg

>cat arrives
>damaged anus
>leaks AIDs
>isn't even a cat
T-thanks Somalibro

www.ebay.com

Literally sell anything. Make puppets out of straw, say Somali children made them or sell literal shit and call it somalian fertilizer. Sell somalian plant seeds. Whatever.

Just sell your daughter to some warlord.

Dumb nigger doesn't realize we just breed the cats ourselves.

I was listening to pirate metal and this is the first thread that I saw

>tfw my cat is 17 lbs
>it opens the fridge and eats leftovers

Alestorm?

How many bullets and explosions did you hear this week somali user?

Also is there a somali country feel?

Long time no see somali bro. Hows the teaching going? Take any cool pics lately?

I had a friend visit Somalia. Good looking women that clean up real nice. Brave men. Too bad about the retarded attitudes and Islam. All things in moderation, bro.

t. Mediterranean

Just become part of an illegal smuggling ring and and get contacts in the deepweb or whatever. You are not trying enough my friend. Make your dream come true and become the #1 export source for somali cats.

you do realize Somali cat is a breed of cat, right? not just any old street slut cat from Somalia

Is this a troll science thread? I could imagine a comic like this.

Yeah, they popped up in my YouTube notifications because a new song came out so I was giving it a listen

FUCK YOU

A truly libertarian paradise.

First worlders are like that, you don't remember how the SJW's always make expensive solutions to fake problems.

Screenshot from exclusive ISIS footage

Somali man are you black?

How is Somalia?

Where are you?

Are traps gay?

Are you the somali from like a year ago?

Looks good. Probably a lot better than the rats your people eat.

How many other people know that tho?

Wow kittens are more valuable than Somalis

I can already hear the islamic autotune chanting.

i just looked that up, i need to setup a paypal, which i cant since we have no banks here. what to do?

its called toxoplasmosis

i will not, i haven't reached your level of cuckness.

Where's your trip?

I for one welcome Somalibro in here.

proof?

Are the one Somali who refused to be muslim and shitposts from a clinic on his old dell? Come home caucasian man.

kill yourself retard
somalis are the worst nigger breed
i've lived around them for 8 years in my childhood it's insufferable

Please make pic with timestamp. What does your room and neighbourhhod look like?
>Inb4 /sg/, /SSH/ airstrike

bullets yes, few tribes have been going at it for the last two weeks...explosions no THIS IS NOT EUROPE.

Somalis are scummy faggots
Cant even beat al shabaab without help
South of country moslem
North faggy pirates
And people from yemen coming for little gibs

Truly shit County and shit peop

somaliland, mogadishu?
where from?

Just go to Germany, hit some unfortunate fuck over his head to kill him so you can't be deported anymore. 400€ to 800€ *monthly* for doing absolutely nothing.
Kittens can't compete.

>tfw not born in somalia

Could've been a pirate getting that booty fug

Then,instead of selling cats why not film the niggers killing each other and post the vids on some shit site full of ads to make a quick buck?

>pirates
>faggy
pic one.

*Are you
>no banks
tfw Somalia is playing 4D chess and is the only one who broke the conditioning

YARRR

Can you do money with LiveLeak?

here's what id do OP

sell em for cheap enough, but advertise to foreigners. maybe get an arab middleman ,or just a country thats close to you that has more trust than somalia.

do em en masse and dont really treat them well, just try and sell and get out as many as possible. but never sell more than 1 (this is important).

once you do this immoral act and have enough money to get out of the shithole you live in, ensure 2-4 of your kitties are safe, the best ones that can still bredd and take them with you, and do the business there except morally and treat the kittens nice and good for pagents.

t. breeder

>somali bros get to own light machineguns and a bazillion rounds

t-that f-freedom

more like a true ancap paradise.