Redpill me on the Armenian Genocide. Why wont Turkey admit to it and make amends? Did it happen...

Redpill me on the Armenian Genocide. Why wont Turkey admit to it and make amends? Did it happen? Why is there barely any art or historiography related to it than the Holocaust?

Because they see how much money germany has paid.

Because the Kardashians are the most media saavy Armenians we've seen in quite a while. Most Armenians that settled in California became farmers and some left Turkey before the war. They prospered, entered local politics, but shied away from the media. The only other Armenian I can think of is the writer William Saroyan.

Of course, I forgot to mention System of a Down.

They attacked first

>Did it happen?
No, there is stoll Armenian filth.

Why should they? Only white people are stupid enough to admit to or care about genocide.

1914 Ottoman census:
1,161,169 Armenian Gregorian + 68,838 Armenian Catholic, INCLUDING the western portion of the country.

Genocide claim: 1.5 million

Hmm, something's wrong here isn't it?

There was a forced migration because of Europa Universalis IV style rebellion during WWI. Some Armenians died on the road because of typhus, bad weather and some Armenian politicians were assassinated. There were more than 45 politicians in the Ottoman parliament at the time. 1673 state workers who abused Armenian immigrants were judged; some got executed or punished through forced labor.

The real historical data doesn't lie. However status quo Western history writers cause lots of bias (which they did on Bulgarians, Holocaust, etc.).

Turkish historians all invite Armenians to a challenge through a symposium, they refuse and whine like little children.

pol logic below
>holocaust never happened cuz there are no 6 mil jews in europe at that time!
>why roachistan denies they killed 1.5m armenians even there was not even 1.5m armenians at that time
gee i wonder why

Roachistan will not admit to the Armenian genocide because to do so would destabilise both the Kemalist and Erdogan radical nationalist Islamist authoritarianism they suck cock over. Most Turks know very well that it happened as it is reported outside of their media, but they still believe in Ottomanism and degenerate rejection of all modern civilisation outside of their new Dear Leader approach to life. They might accept and apologize for it if their diaspora gets ethnoported back to their dry, nasty barrens of a homeland, but they will maintain the facade as long as they can until then.

inb4 Roach invasion.

Kek wills

who the fuck cares about ur genoide none of our business

>thinking the ottomans had accurate numbers of a population they didn't give a shit about back in 1914

im literally an arab muslim and was just curious. It not "my genocide"

>1914 census
>accurate

Choose one and only one.

>free speech = parroting the propaganda your government wants you to believe

Bravo, Turkey.

Show us your proofs

Don't be idiot. This is older than Atatürk's revolution; much much older than Erdo. You think it would destabilize Turkey? Even if Allah descended from sky and told Turks that they killed 5 gorillion Armenians, nobody would give a shit next day.

Western media is like an annoying mosquito who buzzes around us. We just give historical data and reports but who in the Christian world will support? Us or Armenians?

Stay deluded Georgi.

Oh please, show me real historical data. Not 'MUH GENOCIDE' photogallery or Anne Frank's diary tier bullshit.

P.S: Wikipedia is not a source, it's just a collection of information.

Genocide is completely justified against any people, including our own. If you lose a game, you don't blame the winner. If you get fucked by a stronger country, you shouldn't blame them either. I find nothing wrong with gassing Africans or Indians, so, if I was to remain true to my morals, I would find nothing wrong with killing Armenians. All of you people acting like Turkey is evil because they killed white people are morally dishonest.

It's only interesting that monkey tier South American countries cry about genocide in a geographic region that they have no idea.

I can say whatever I want. There is no genocide speech crime in Turkey. How about in Europe? They are the ones having genocide denial crime. Who has the real freedom of speech? You're just another western status quo media puppet who reads through the blue jew or the ed jew press.