THIS CANNOT BE POSTPONED ANY LONGER: DESTROY THE LIBERAL ARTS

>We have ethics professors beating students.

>Government officials attacking civilians

>Police not acting in due with the law to protect the citizen's rights to freedom of speech.

>Media Coercion, and lies on an unprecedented scale.

Something. Has. To. Change. We need to strike back somehow. As of right now we're being pushed back because we cannot coordinate anything. I know it's funny to shit talk "the normies" but if they aren't red-pilled to the events happening right in their backyard nothing's going to change.

We need to, right here, and now address the "University Problem". We need to make something quick and palatable that can quickly explain to the senior, and Junior high-school classes and parents that College is corrupt. Begin encouraging trade school instead of university (I know a few of us are teachers). We need to go after the wallets of the Universities, and finally somebody get Trump to tweet something mean about universities. Didnt he say he'd defund Berkeley if shit like this happened again? We need him to call out the Liberal arts and get people thinking about it.

It's fun to bash the media, but trump used them to his favor. We need to as well while the time is nigh. It's clear Trump or his cabinet frequent this site. Time to use his power for good. We have to... and when he does. Everybody who's in a liberal arts university or college make their voices heard to the staff. No more being a silent conservative. make the staff KNOW we mean business and agree with him, and if they kick us out, we have proof of why, and a final crushing blow to the universities. it will prove how horrible they are. if they dont kick us out, we will be subject to intolerant liberals also making them look bad for attacking normal, peaceful students. It's a bottom line.

>Get the world talking about it
>Become Potential Martyrs to the cause
>Obliterate the Universities reputations

>ATTACK THE LIBERAL ARTS. DEFUND THE LIBERAL ARTS. DESTROY THE LIBERAL ARTS!

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/sRsJd
secretsurvivorsofbamn.wordpress.com/
bloodandsoil.org/posters/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

also One more thing:

I go to a lib arts university in a city and heard a story while working 2 days ago. This girl, Haley sent to our school an angry email because a truck doing work for the school had a Trump bumper Sticker. She wanted the truck driver to be fired or something because "the school stands for diversity" and all that shit.

These children are crazy, and fucking indoctrinated to all hell. It would be of use to know that these people are going to keep attacking the people who love trump until none are left.

I suggest requesting FEDERAL police to show up next time they try shit like what happened at Berkeley. It's clear the local government is corrupt as shit. It's clear we're the ones being attacked. It's clear they want us gone.

So lets return the favor.

It would take a generation to purge the universities of all the idiots.

the goal isnt a purge. it's a "final solution" we're trying to NUKE these fucking things and rebuild them

>It would take a generation to purge the universities of all the idiots.

It just took a fraud lawsuit to purge Trump University :^)

This is true. The Universities must be destroyed. I have a tactic that I'm employing in my area, if anyone's interested...

You manage to out-stupid Sup Forumsacks.

Start suing the shit out of them, dumbasses

The law doesn't give a shot about sjw reasoning

That's because I graduated from Trump University :^)

Good, destroy all of these overpriced propaganda camps.

Be like the jews , fund and bring law suits until the individuals, organization , city and state are completely bankrupt

>disable internet access
Most of your problems are solved now

He'll never do anything. He's too busy sucking Dreamer's dicks. Remember "lock her up"? Whatever happened to the illegal alien voter fraud investigation. You faggots need to wake up and understand all Trump is is words.

Lawfare is probably most feasible

That's also going to make us bankrupt. We cant sue. We need to change public opinion to make a change.

Lawsuits are not a good primary method.

shillblue kike detected.

you know DACA expires next year right? Then they lose all their protection.

Malicious compliance and lawfare have worked pretty well for everyone else.

Introduce concentration camps or something, it's the only way, start where Hitler left off.

oh yeah, like the patriot act.

Obvious shill is going to shill.

>hurr anyone who disagrees with trump is a shill

DAMN

you responded FAST. with the exact same response as the other Sharia Blue shills.

I was going to give you the benefit of the doubt, but....expunged.

He may as well be threatening MIT or CalTech.

"Oh noooo we'll just have to ask the billionaires who literally live next door for some more money.

LOCK HER UP!
LOCK HER UP!
God, you're a cuck

What is the quesiton mark supposed to mean

Do tell

The fucking kiked GOP needs to take a buzzsaw to government. That list of useless departments liberals were acting like is ANNUDA SHOAH does not go anywhere near far enough.

getting rid of universities is too extreme. thats what the muslims did and where muslim countries are at. what we need to do is get rid of shit like gender studies and liberal arts. universities should only be teaching shit that actually matters

FUCKING GOOD. IF THEY WANT TO BE KIKED LET IT BE ENTIRELY THROUGH PRIVATE DONATIONS. NO FEDERAL FUNDING FOR ANY COLLEGES. FUCK THEM ALL.

I've been putting up/spreading WN propaganda on campus, in an effort to at least raise awareness for us. This forces us into the public conversation. I'm hoping that when the University recognizes it, they overstep their legal bounds to remove it. Then we can turn around and sue them for violating our rights.

My favorite part of Sup Forums. The entire board is a discussion of the humanities and you won't admit it.

kek

BTFO, fucking this

Patriot act was passed by congress IIRC, DACA was passed by Obongo and riddled with fail-safes, best option is to just wait for it to expire, and not allow anyone else to use it in the meantime. Besides Trump has already deported DACA recipients.

you have to convince them they want to keep their tax dollars to personally decide which "arts" get funding

make them want to stop giving cash to the government to disperse

how? start spending it on shit they fucking hate

Not a bad idea- I'd make it relatively innocuous, just like mirroring the language that minority groups use if that makes sense..that way the average student will see it as benign and the overreaction on the part of the administration will be all the more jarring

read this:
archive.fo/sRsJd
>This is a small cancer of few people that got power in teachers union and later in school boards because teachers are too stressed and underpayed to give a shit about politics.

secretsurvivorsofbamn.wordpress.com/
is also a good read or the best psy op ever

also
>This girl, Haley...
>to be fired or something...
you are a female

I just spread the more innocuous posters from here: bloodandsoil.org/posters/