Is Trump Retarded?

>"Ten times Trump asked [German chancellor Angela Merkel] if he could negotiate a trade deal with Germany. Every time she replied, 'You can’t do a trade deal with Germany, only the EU,'" the official said.
>They continued: "On the eleventh refusal, Trump finally got the message, 'Oh, we’ll do a deal with Europe then.'"
11 times. How does someone not understand something so simple after the first time? Does Trump have a cognitive disorder?
source: web.archive.org/web/20170422205052/http://www.businessinsider.com/trump-trade-merkel-germany-eu-2017-4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Fp7ihY2aAaY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Maybe he just thinks the EU is a peice of shit.

Explain. How would him thinking that lead to him not being able to understand how EU trade works?

mostly just an uneducated easily manipulated brute, hence why his opinion seems to shift with the latest advisor who told him what to think

hahaha eurocucks. can't even negotiate their own trade deals. Why did they give up national sovereignty to a bunch of unelected globalists? sad!

>put some useful retard in who just signs whatever falls on his desk and does the bidding of neocons

Where have I seen this before?

Kek. Trumpfags are avoiding this story

He basically reminded her 10 times that she doesn't actually run a sovereign country

How is that gonna work out when Le Pen wins and France leaves the EU? Is Germany going to run the EU by itself? Top kek. Merkel is a delusional wingbag who needs to be run over by a refugee.

Which ones heavier?

500 tons of US dollars or 500 tons of Euros?

The US dollars because its bloodier.

Basically reminding her that she only controls Germany and not EU.

I hope we get another ground war.

this is funny as fuck

She probably had to repeat 11 times because trump couldnt believe how a world leader was willing to fuck over a local population for no reason except political correctness.

He gave her the benefit of the doubt the first 10 times.
But after the 11th time he was certain she was retarded

>I hope we get another ground war.

And I hope Trumplets are the first drafted

I don't. I hope it's roboots on the ground.

Yes, he's stupid as fuck.

you have to go back

He's trying to bypass the Euro Urine.

I look forward to its eventual downfall.

that's pretty funny, too bad most of this never gets recorded

>I-I l-lead the c-country
>b-but you n-need to go to someone else to discuss deals with my country
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA This is one of the most pathetic things I've ever seen.

Collective bargaining isn't exactly a new concept. Then again, I wouldn't expect Trump to have any experience with that, since the illegal immigrants he usually hires as employees aren't the types to unionize.

Get the fuck out of my country you limpwristed faggot.

Great rebuttal. You are a man of great reasoning capabilities, and I am ashamed to think I could ever match the intellectual prowess of a living debate God such as yourself.

Get the fuck out of my country you limpwristed faggot.

Thanks for bumping my thread.

>Trump was just pretending to be retarded

Fuck drumpf

She's not a leader. She's a figure head. If she had any leadership equality, she'd have the initiative and enterprise to set up trade deal with German, regardless of the EU.
Essentially this.

This comedy gold

If I had voted for this guy and actually believed he would be effective in any way I'd just commit seppuku for shame and dissappointement

be embarrassed

Oh man I can't wait to read the tweet he posts about this.

youtube.com/watch?v=Fp7ihY2aAaY

Which PS1 game is this?

>I never read the art of the deal
He did the exact same thing with his mar-ga-lo home he kept asking the same question and everytime he got an answer he didn't like he made it a little worse for those he was dealing with and it's worked for everything he's done so far

>Is Trump Retarded?

Yes.

Black cocks 2

fuck the EU

FAKE NEWS IDIOTS.

All the shills in here..
Creepy

Did it really take you this long to realize it? Blumpf makes Bush look smart.

oh ya merkels a real heavy hitter

this will surely work out great for germany just as everything else shes done for them

I imagine he was mocking her.

>Can't negotiate our own trade deals

Made her say 10 times. Lol

This will make the news, and get people repeating it
eventually they will realize that germany can't even make their own trade deals and feel weak
trump gets people thinking again, just like when his wife copied obama's wife in her speech.
getting people to compare his wife to the first lady.

> Is Zumpf retarded?
yes

Trump is a fucking embarassment.

Take your shots at Trump, but he was giving her a hard time, not lacking comprehension of what was going on. It's like if your girlfriend is being a bitch and you're like "can I speak to my girlfriend?" and you keep saying it until she calms down. In Trump's case it was "yea...the EU is shit, Germany is one of, if not the only country carrying it, we want to do business with you, not the others. They don't have anything we want."

Nah. Melted Face is the one retarded.

>Trump asks Melted Face for trade deal with Germany
>Melted Face tells him only trade deal with Europe
>Trump just wants trade deal with Germany because he is talking to the Chancellor of Germany

Melted Face needs to fucking step down as Chancellor. Bitch doesn't know what the hell she's doing.

Pathetic. I hate this guy.

Yeah. But the retards make up a good part of the US population and deserve to be represented.

Can We negotiate a trade deal with germany?

Trump: 'how about this '
Merkel: 'mandated eu kikery'
Trump: 'so what about this'
Merkel: 'mandated eu kikery'
Trump: Continues making further innovative suggestions that would benifit both countries mutually, given wriggle room by Eu regulations.

This continues until Merkel has repeated her robot answer 11 times.

I wonder if Barrons autism is from Drumpfs autism

This is just like the story where Trump give Merkel a bill for all of Germany's expenses to NATO. Except that turned out to be bullshit

22D chess

It must be.

I knew there had to be a reason the Drumpfs were kicked out of the german reich.

Is Germany even a real country?
can't even make your own trade deals.

Implying an EU trade deal isn't a german trade deal.

Maybe he just wanted it to sink into her thick skull that she has no national sovereign authority to negotiate trade for Germany and Germany's citizens. Apparently she doesn't give a shit either.

HES TRYING TO BREAK THE CONDITIONING

>"Oh, we’ll do a deal with Europe then."

Cuckoldry by definition. Pathetic.

Of course not - she is a polish nwo-jew qith more zionists Awards than the eternal jew himself who is working for the same elites as the Drumpf fraud. They want an EU superstate.

1. Business Insider is Zionist garbage.
2. Trump was trolling her and the Kike media. They think they're taking a cheap shot at him, but all they are reporting on is how Germany is a slave to the EU and not a sovereign nation.

is this how your education system works down there?

He can't see the difference between Germany and the EU, you know, like everyone with half a brain

>germany doesn't even recognise itself as a nation anymore
Jesus, what's happened to you?

>all this Trump shill spin
kek, you guys are hilarious

Times like these always makes me wonder

he was giving her a chance, the EU is fucked now

Literally Hitler.