HELLO DARKNESS MY OLD FRIEND

>Fillon will only get 20%
I'm not crying on the inside I promise

Wow look at that Macron surge. I bet he's got at least a 98% chance of winning.

Melenchon will win.
France will be a glorious communist state.

If le pen win, Muslims will take offense and they will have more terrorist attacks.

If any other person wins, France will turn into an Islamic country in a few years, meanwhile there will be loads of happenings.

It's over for France

Never stop hoping

>melenchon
hahahahahahahahahahahaha

> Implying Muslims who make up 8% of the population won't get btfo'ed by the french army

Use your brain fucking spaniard

Do you guys not understand how the French election works? This is just the first round polling, Le Pen gets fucking destroyed in every second round scenario except against Melenchon. You'd need the top 2 to be Le Pen and Melenchon to have any chance of victory.

If it ends up being Macron vs Melenchon then I want Melenchon to win so France finally gets what it deserves.

i`m pretty sure about Melenchon-Le Pen, both of them are based, and that macron surge looks like cheat or smth like this

>flag
>melenchon in based

im not surprised but still fucking kys

>been triggered
>that flag

im not surprised too

Le Pen will win majority in first round. Watch.

I PUSH MY FINGERS INTO MY EYES

Former Le Pen voter here it's honhon to see her crash and burn, but seriously we can't let her have the nuclear baguettes

>triggered

not really, i just dont want communists occupying earth

>i just dont want

yeah, sure

Not gonna lie, I'd prefer the commie over Macron. His shitty policies will be far more visible. France will bounce back quicker. Le Pen is my pick and Fillon is a quick second. Le Pen and her party have more staying power because they're pretty liberal regarding everything but immigration and national/cultural identity

Franc Insoumise au rapport

Oh yahh

>Macron
>24%
this guy wont pass the first turn

There's no hope for us guys...

Birth rates for European countries with significant foreign population.