latimes.com/politics/la-na-pol-trump-daca-20170216-story.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck white people

>Trump
>man from new york
>2nd worst liberal shit hole in US
>have liberal views
Gee, who would have guessed?

This thread probably created by a paid shill though.

Trump says all kinds of stuff. Meanwhile, he just deported a bunch of dreamers the other day.

I can finally unironically say fuck drumpf.

This gives credibility to deportations.

"YOU ARE DEPORTING CHILDREN" is a bit more compelling than "YOU ARE DEPORTING CRIMINALS"

No he didn't. One dreamer got deported because he didn't have his documents. Trump had nothing to do with the whole situation.

>he just deported a bunch of dreamers the other day.

No he didn't you shill.

>LALALALALA I CANT HEAR YOU SHILLLL ALALALALA
WTF are you doing?

Hello fellow white person, let's do a group suicide to show our regret for sharing the same race as Trump.

You and I are not fellows nothing mate.

Do you think that filthy spic would have been deported if Trump weren't president and hadn't appointed Sessions and Kelly?

There are two or three others who were arrested and are being held for deportation. One is a gang member from Washington state and the others did something else...I forget what because you shouldn't need a reason to deport spics.

There are 40 million illegal spics here. It takes time to deport them all and Trump needs to distract the communist Jew faggot media while the job gets done.

And they try and file law suits

Thousands of people get deported everyday you fucking autists, now because of trump the media is making more noise about it. Fuck that kike loving scammer.

If he starts deporting rural and suburban retards instead of whatever the fuck "dreamers" are, he'll gain my support.

This is 4D chess, he's obviously breaking all his promises and flipflopping on everything because he knows he's going to be impeached, so he wants his his fans to hate him so it's easier for them to accept when it happens.

BASED TRUMP, HE JUST CARES TOO MUCH

And Trump owns the Supreme Court now.

IT'S JUST 6000000 D CHESS DADDY TRUMP WOULD NEVER BETRAY ME

wtf is DACA? Anchor babies?

FPBP

>Anchor babies?

DING DING DING DING

4D chess or whatever.

1. Trump's Suprene Court nominee confirmed.
2. Trump says some bullshit.
3. ICE deports a bunch of spics anyway.
4. Outside group files suit against DACA.
5. Trump's Supreme Court says "fuck DACA"
6. Trump says "the ruling is now the law of the land...out of my hands folks"
7. ICE deports all the spics.
8. Profit.

You jumped from
>Already happened
to
>Wishful thinking
Without survivors there

no it's not you stupid drumpfkin.

DACA applies to people who crossed the border when they were children.

Steve King and some outside groups are already talking about filing the lawsuit. The SC shut down DAPA even without Trump's nominee on the court. It's pretty clear what the strategy is.

Once the court rules the kike media won't touch it because "muh RoevWade!".

>OKS
?????

how far will you need to be pushed to give up trying to rationalize his blatant betrayal?

>1. Trump's Suprene Court nominee confirmed.

Wow a guy who does the bidding of corporations! What a win for theeople!

>Trumpfags are so depserate to defend Trump that they have been reduced to flat out making shit up

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I can't believe I actually fell for this Trumptrain shit

Fuck daca its bullshit . there parents should be in prison and they should be sent home to mexico

THE RED TIE WEARING TRUMP HAS BETRAYED US ALL

PLEASE SAVE US BLUE TIE WEARING TRUMP

I hope Brock isn't paying you shills too much, because he isn't getting his money's worth. I suspect he isn't paying you much, though, since he's a Jew faggot and you know how the kikes are about money.

everyone should have known and accepted that a couple years ago

but put the "dreamers" on a very short lease
any convictions should null the status

Apparently because it hurts his and the GOP's approval ratings.
latimes.com/politics/la-na-pol-trump-daca-20170216-story.html

Name the Jew and say "nigger" or you're a kike shill.

Fucking nigger shills. Sage

I did too, voted for Obama the first time too, this whole system is fucked and not worth defending. I yearn for WW3 as society is beyond repair at this point and you all fucking know it.

>ww3
No. You just need a civil war, which will never happen.

Fucking DREAMERS.....
Get these little illegal fucks out of our country

Their parents broke the law and now American taxpayers are providing school, financial assistance, etc to 31 year old illegal "kids"

go back to your nigger hell hole life in Somalia, and swat flies off your unwashed asshole.

I remember when JIDF showed up in holohoax threads. They were blatantly obvious. Somehow there trying to obfuscate made me want to dig more. Then it was gamergate with thread being deleted and discussion being killed. It made me want to dig more. Then it was CTR telling me Hillary wasnt' that bad. It pushed me over to Trump. Then it was pizzagate. Now it's faggots like OP trying to convince me to give up on the guy I voted for less 93 days into a 1461 day presidency. For some reason, I'm inclined to like him more.

The_donald

You can't shame me, but nice try muhammed.

The Trump hate it's very organic.

I know you can't give up on your guy that fast, but people with no loyalty towards him, blame everything on him, cause it's an easy figure to hate, meanwhile the deep state, the military industrial complex, and the oil/gas mafia, are still on the lose.

It's a multilayered struggle for people's attention in the most ADHD country on earth.

fuck off shill and your slide thread

Trump signing the extension of DACA will be best day on Sup Forums

>m-muh 46D checkers

I can post funny pics too

>Do you think that filthy spic would have been deported if Trump weren't president and hadn't appointed Sessions and Kelly?
probably
hillary would have just continued what obonga was doing, and he deported daca spics all the time

>Military industrial complex
You mean they were the ones to ok the gun sales to Saudi Arabia?

I understand the hate is organic. That's probably why so many people didn't vote for him. But coming here and shouting at people to jump ship has the opposite effect. The negativity reminds people why they voted for him in the firstr place.

LE 6GORILLIOND CHESS XDDDD

The_Donald

You really should give up. It's actually quite pathetic at this point.

Which dimension of chess is the one where he lets our country get invaded by Mexicans?

How can you even still defend Trump? He's totally reneged on everything he once stood for. If you still like him after flipping on DACA, you are a cuck. Plain and simple.

Reminder that DACA expires next year

The one where he's not playing chess but is following a careful long-term script

I'm not defending him. I understand that compromises make the world go round. If you are a #nevertrumper, I have a serious question:
He is allowing the Dreamers to stay while focusing on removing illegal immigrants convicted of crimes. That should be a win-win for everyone, but your so blinded by your hate of something he said, but isn't doing, that you won't even give him a chance. Why?

kek that nog was insane

DACA is for people who came to the US under the age of 16. They can go through the deferment process if they got through highschool or a veteran/part of the military. They also can't be convicted of any felony or more than three misdemeanors. You cannot apply if you were over 31 in 2012. You also need proof of everything.

This does not include any parents.

>shits on immigration law
>expect them on respect any other law

Just admit that you want multiculti and be done with it, you fuckers aren't nearly as clever as you think you are.

>flag
rapist mudslime out of jail again?

I don't? I'm just explaining what DACA is you stupid idiot.

This is a good example of why our board is shit. Mental retardation. You a fast food worker?

We love our based dreamers don't we folks?

Agree my fellow centipedes, 4d chess XDDDD

>parents running from a shit hole of a country
>expected to not turn the next country they entered into a shit hole
How does this make sense to anyone?

I'm not a #NeverTrumper, I just want the Mexicans out of my goddamn country. The white race doesn't have time to "make compromises." We're a minority by 2042 even if we cut all immigration. If Trump doesn't curb immigration, we're a minority within 20 years. We're totally fucked. After Trump flipflopped on Syria and bombed the dude trying to kill fucking Al-Qaeda, I'm ready to believe he'll flipflop on this too.

Trump has changed his ways so quickly it makes me legit think the CIA figured out mind control with MK Ultra and is controlling him.

Parents will get expedited admittance due to having relatives in the country.

Every Spic is a pest. ALL of them need to leave.

He's also importing Chinese steel. Whatever happened to isolationism and China is ripping us off?

Boy you were duped if you thought he would achieve any of this with the full support of the establishment. The president isn't an elected monarch.

Trump is a blaggard and a turncoat

A BLAGGARD AND A TURNCOAT

DADDY THOSE POOR MEXICAN CHILDREN

>Whatever happened to isolationism and China is ripping us off?

What could be behind this?

>China no longer a currency manipulator?!

I didn't expect him to kick them out you idiot. I expected him to keep up his promise of overturning DACA.

I don't actually think Trump alone can stop the decline, but he can pull the overton window far, far to the right as the president. By the end of his presidency, I want right-wing militias to be marching up and down streets looking for illegal immigrants.

WAIT TRUMP WAS A CLOSET MODERATE SOCIAL DEMOCRAT THE WHOLE TIME WHO COULD HAVE PREDICTED THIS CERTAINLY NOT I

Not us citizen.
No rights
He can enjoy Mexico
Let him Apply. He knows English and most of the answers to the test now

>tfw could've been a cruz missile

He is pretty hot desu. I wouldn't mind his jalapeno in my burrito, if you know what I mean.

This. Goddammit give me a candidate that actually wants to enforce the fucking immigration laws.

C'mon Trump. Don't do me dirty like this.

>not a shill btw

I doubt they ever go to jail Jorge

>not posting a link
>ignoring that we need China to deal with North Korea before we can take our money back, or we will be responsible for a later no far more expensive N Korea cleanup

Kiss shariah jew

>elect literally the most extreme candidate in the field
>even he won't enforce the fucking law
JUST
CU.CK
MY
SHIT
UP

>thought Trump had a big chance of compromising if he got elected
>voted for him anyway

Oh, well. It was only a matter of time I suppose

Trump was has always been a cryptolib with the union muh jobs pandering. The Clintons were the true redpill. Based Bill took away the gibs more than anyone else in history.

>expedited admittance
Really?

Want in one hand and shit in the other.
Which one fills up faster?
The pres doesn't have the authority to overturn DACA, it takes an act of congress you mong. You sound like the opposite side of the SJW coin with that post. You want to fundementally change our republic to suit your vain desires.
If you want niggers and spics gone so bad, then go pick up a weapon you fucking coward. Shitpost on Sup Forums will get you nowhere.

Yes, really. I have a friend who is a Somali refugee and his family is going through similar processes. If you have someone on the inside, they can vouch for you and will legally agree to fund you if you take out welfare within 5 years or so. Immigration will then prioritize your admittance over other immigrants because someone is agreeing to pay.

>tfw the Juice could've killed a hundred more white sluts if we hadnt stopped him
>mfw weve lived long enough to become the villains

Obv bait.

Nope. President can redirect funding from DACA and end it tomorrow. Congressional act isn't needed.

Whites have a few more decades of suffering before they wake up. When that happens, I will be in the front-line. Until then, I'm waiting.

This thread full of shills replying to shills.
These people have no shame.

So how's the_donald going to spin this one

Another promise stamped out by Kushner

>If you want niggers and spics gone so bad, then go pick up a weapon you fucking coward.
You can't. You need an army.

>shitposting on Sup Forums will get you nowhere
I beg to differ.
It fires people up and brings up public consciousness on issues

>Trumpfags continue to get cucked
SHOULD HAVE VOTED FOR RAND, FAGGOTS

Rand was outright pro-illegal