Call of Duty returns to its roots with Call of Duty: WWII–a breathtaking experience that redefines World War II for a...

>Call of Duty returns to its roots with Call of Duty: WWII–a breathtaking experience that redefines World War II for a new gaming generation. Land in Normandy on D-Day and battle across Europe through iconic locations in history’s most monumental war. Experience classic Call of Duty combat, the bonds of camaraderie, and the unforgiving nature of war against a global power throwing the world into tyranny.

Is Call of duty:World War II /ourgame/? No SJW diversity bullshit, just fellow men fighting REAL facist

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=otD52qwC9xw&t=1s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>tfw cod 4 came out 10 years ago
>Now it's all jetpacks and shit
sad

If there's no campaign killing Bolsheviks It will be Angry reacts only from me >:(

yeah of course its /ourgame/ im looking forward to fighting muh ebil nadsis and embracing the multiculturalism, i will also be very depressed when the mission comes up where you walk over the corpses of 6 gorillion jews that were murdered in cold blood because i was just that 1 minute to late

>implying the protagonist won't be a nigger
Is this even real?

10 years.. wtf

One of the first games I ever played was an early CoD with the Battle of Stalingrad. Looking forward to this

>redefines World War II
As if that part wasn't obvious

>Land in Normandy on D-Day
>a breathtaking experience that redefines World War II

>redefines World War II for a new gaming generation

aka no whites

>Call of Duty WWII: The Germans Are Really Really Evil Edition

only if theres swastikas in it

something tells me there wont tho

>American
>men
>fighting
>fascists
topkek
You do know that the Ruskis won the war, not you

they'll find a way to put a woman in as well.

I want to play as the Germans and slaughter Bolsheviks.

>a breathtaking experience that redefines World War II for a new gaming generation

What did (((they))) mean by this?
I thought (((they))) had already achieved what they wanted with WWII revisionism?

What next?

Bf1 would be fucking great if there weren't so many fucking NIGGERS

SERIOUSLY WHO THE FUCK DECIDED TO PUT NONWHITES IN A WW1 GAME

Ofcource you play as fucking Americans killing the evil Nazis. COD is interactive propaganda.

There will be a mission taking place during the French Resistance where you fight as a stronk independent French woman, I'm calling it

But if this is /ourgame/, please let us play as an Axis power

World at war and Black cock had them, i'm pretty sure this game is gonna have them again, beside German version.

>Just fellow men fighting REAL facist
Did they confirm that you can play as a german already?

But the Soviet campaigns are the best.

Not in the German version, that's for sure.

They'll end up filling it with niggers, that's the trend. Not buying Desu

implying it won't be the multicultural soldiers lead by a woman fighting against white male supremacist Nazis.

>Literally wanting to wipe out your own countrymen
>oh Germany.exe

You know half the squad will be black and you will take orders from women agents

daily reminder there will never ever be a WWII fps entirely from the perspective of Axis troops on the Eastern Front

>Inb4 you play as a Japanese soldier and participate in the Rape of Nanking

>The kids playing Call of Duty today are young enough to not remember the WW2 CoD games

Are you allowed to play as a German or is that too problematic?
>inb4 there's a concentration camp liberation level where your character executes a guard and says "I'M JEWISH, ASSHOLE"

>tfw get to shit on kids online as Wehrmacht again

OUR HOUNDS WILL TEAR THEM TO SHREDS!!!!!!!!!

>Video game pixels

in b4 heavy handed references to trump being hitler, and attending presedential meetings where all the leaders declare businessmen have no right to make decisions of war

all of the jews will be black

>Forgotten Soldier
Work of fiction. About as real as Harry Potter.

brilliant

Will there be a Hans-Ulrich Rudel DLC by any chance?
I don't want to play as the U.S. cucks or Soviet Jewboys.

youtube.com/watch?v=otD52qwC9xw&t=1s

Both suffered and paid the price. In comparison to other minor participants that I have to play in boring french and african backwoods campaigns.

>press F to defile civilian

FUCK
I was hoping that this would be the first Cod that they actually show you what the Wermacht went through. So sick of playing some super human Gi that single handedly wins the war.

They found a way in Battlefield 1 so they'll find a way in this

>Spaeter of the Grossdeutschland Veteran's Association, recanted his original suspicions of Sajer: "I was deeply impressed by his statements in his letter. ... I have underestimated Herr Sajer and my respect for him has greatly increased. I am myself more of a writer who deals with facts and specifics, much less like one who writes in a literary way. For this reason, I was very skeptical towards the content of his book. I now have greater regard for Herr Sajer and I will read his book once again."

Predictions on when they are going to release the nigger who is a playable multiplayer character/protagonist in the plot?

i cant wait to shouting GIVE ME YOUR BLOOD AYRIAN!!! as i gun down germans xDDDD

Guaranteed blatant creative affirmative action quotas of unrealistic amounts of black and women soldiers in the game. It's the current year guys, Activision can't be seen as bigots.

This will just be all the old CODS remastered really. If they really wanted to download something new and surprising, especially for Generation Z who are currently their top consumers they should add a German story oriented campaign on the Eastern front.

Really, besides the raised eyebrows and "Nazi" stigma, they would actually make a huge profit because funnily enough not many mainstream WWII shooters have that. It's actually something new and people would buy it.

>It won't be a closet homo who also greatly reveres Islam but has to hide all his ideological viewpoints because of "muh oppressive military culture"

You guys suck at coming up with post 2015 creative backstories.

"Awwww cool another WW2 game from the Allies perspective," said the faggot.

Sigh.

You actually think they were going to make it good?

I'm calling where they make it an alternate reality where you play as Doris Miller who got shipped to the European front and there he will single handedly win the war and save 6million Jews in the process. There is even an Easter Egg where you rescue a young Soros from a Panzer that is attacking the building where he is in.

Sweden

>Swedish Developers
Pass.

Sledgehammer games is an American company

Thought Dice did everything CoD now.

It'll still be shit, most likely.

>There is even an Easter Egg where you rescue a young Soros from a Panzer that is attacking the building where he is in.

"Thank you go-I mean friend, as a reward I will feature you on the cover of my investment organization and let you star in my private BLACKED "adult-movie" film making company.."

"Aight dog that sounds tigght, but can I work on my mix tape on the side?"

"Of course goy, I mean friend we will make good use of that too..."

:^)

Is sledgehammer games based in sweden?

God fuck all the "save the world plots" that every fps game has had. Battlefield campaigns are such udder shit compared to the multi, crossing my fingers for this one

Do you think they'll have their "dedicated to the 6 trillion" message at the beginning or end of the game?

Dice makes the Battlefield games, user. They're working on Star wars Battlefront 2. The protagonist for that game is a mudskin female.

this was pretty smart, they've pretty much cucked battlefield who are likely already working on battlefield 2. it's gonna be nazi zombies and shit though

Again?

No Japanese American island hopping or British Commonwealth Jungle campaign COD has never touched on that, aslo give me some Naval/Submarine action you faggots

>making another BACK TO BACK WORLD WAR CHAMPS ww2 game
>smart
if they wanted to actually make the return to the time period worth anything, they would have made a ww2 game focusing on the eastern front since we've yet to get something like that.

>inb4 BF2 cucks CoD out of their own territory with BF2: Ostfront

We need a COD with the ANZACs in it.

>run around corner
>there's a guy firing a neon pink mg34
>shoot with red tiger camo schmeißer
>get killed
>in killcam you see a 360 noscope with golden boys AT-rifle
>11y old screeching heil hitler
>hear his mom shouting at him to stop
>Doritos

if you can't play as the nazis it's shit

>if they wanted to actually make the return to the time period worth anything, they would have made a ww2 game focusing on the eastern front since we've yet to get something like that.
>what is RO and RO2
Are you a pleb who plays shooters on consoles?

>Oy vey! Literally Hitler is president, we need to condition the children to want to kill fascists again!

You play as a soviet woman in call of duty 2

Just more anti nazi brainwashing.

it's smart because they're beating battlefield, they're top competitor, to the punch by releasing a ww2 game before them. battlefield 1 came out last year.

>join server on RO2
>German team is full
>leave server

No, it was in CoD Finest Hour.

>mfw people are talking about Battlefield 2 as though it's a new game yet to be released
>mfw people are acting as though there hasn't been a Battlefield game set in WW2 yet
>mfw I realize how long it's been since 2 and 1942 came out

all I want is a Wehrmacht or SS campaign

Starring African American transvestite protagonist Sheila Muhammad who single-handedly dismantles the ultimate patriarchy (((HITLERRR)))

No they didnt

You're right, I get those mixed up because FH came out after cod1. Were female soviet soldiers historically accurate?

>COD with the ANZACs in it

2bh I would love some ANZAC recognition in Burma etc, with, banter dysentery, malaria, foot-rot, disease, starvation, prisoner camps and Japs, hell on earth and given very little recognition, gimme some Chindits and Gurkhas too

last time i played call of duty was in 2007, time to give the jew my money again

>who are likely already working on battlefield 2
Nah, I don't think they're still working on a game they released over ten years ago

Nah, BF1 beat them to it. Now people think that CoD copies BF in just one year, even though CoD games have 3 years development time now. And WW1 in BF1 is basically glorified WW2 game, except the theatre was almost non existent in games, unlike WW2 in the past.

Only thing I wish for is a return to the good old days where the side you were on mattered. Like how you couldnt spawn with a weapon from the other team.

Tbh I don't play COD but I think they are missing out on an opportunity if they don't have a German perspective part of the game.

You gotta realise that the German soldiers in WWII were real people, with real emotions and not MUH NADSI ROBOTS. Not all of them wanted to gas kikes and kill their entire race and I'm sure some of the soldiers holding jews at gunpoint had second thoughts. They have a chance to tap into some real emotion.

>inb4 somebody tells me the Germans did nothing wrong

already done in CoD 3

Red Orchestra has been /ourgame/ for the past 4 years you retarded cuckolds.

yes they did

>what is CoD 3

>advetising and advocating whites genociding each other because muh evul natisis and jews need help
>/ourgame/
fuck off new fag, 7th thread about this shit in less than an hour
why, all (((they))) would make it is press f to shovel dead jews into the oven for an hour which would be fun but that would appeal to muh 6000000 guhtrillion argument

sage
/thread

>Get to shoot Nazis again
If theres a Finnish campaign where you get to kill commies too it would be 10/10

If the campaign lets me play as Japan and Germany I'll buy it. Otherwise I'll just stick with CoD IV. Not like the graphics have changed since then.

>german army is 50% pozzed
>in reality 5 nigs served total
>French army is pure Aryan
>in reality they uniquely fielded a significant number of Africans in europe

bravo

And we all know in reality all the Germans are going to be portrayed as evil child murdering savages and the protagonists are all going to be heroic big strong black American colored soldiers.

>tfw no gritty fps set in the korean war
>tfw no gritty fps set in the spanish civil war

Oh boy I can't wait to kill those evil nadsis again

kek

germans did one thing wrong in not finishing the job
someone post the "hitler was a piece of shit because he didn't genocide the jews" brain meme

>rape of nanking
>real

just more propaganda to justify murdering the honorary aryan

me too, user, me too

though I'd love to be in an elite SS unit murdering (((banker))) scum