Red Dawn is real life waiting to happen

The plot of the 1984 movie:

>Soviet Union suffers worst wheat harvest in 55 years
>Labor and food riots in Poland, Soviet troops invade
>Cuba and Nicaragua reach troop strength goals of 500,000. El Salvador and Honduras fall.
>Greens party gains control of West German parliament. Demands withdrawal of nuclear weapons from European soil.
>Mexico plunged into revolution.
>NATO dissolves. United States stands alone.

Look at the parallels. Russia is trying to corrupt Europe against one another, and backing candidates there and across the world which oppose NATO and the EU. China is suffering an impending food shortage and is buying farmland in nearby countries like Australia, so much so that Australia had to stop them from acquiring more. Russia has invaded its neighbors and has every intention of continuing to do so. Relations with Mexico are at a low. There's revolution in South American countries.

In the movie, they fly in soldiers in planes disguised as commercial airliners. Simultaneously they have spies who sabotage our ability to carry out a nuclear strike, which in our case could possibly be carried out somewhat from hacking. They nuke several major US cities. They invade the west and southern US. In this case, Russia and China both would likely cooperate.

And you know who is going to make all of this possible?

Donald Traitor Trump. And it won't be intentional, it'll just be because he's a hopelessly inept manchild who would sell his own daughter if the price was right.

I'm a true patriot in the Appalachians, so when you Russian fags and Chinese fags come knocking, you better say your prayers and stay out of my mountains.

This is now a 2d thread.

First for best dating sim

fuck anime

Are you retarded?

>s-s-senpai

stay the fuck back,i dont want your nip virus

>implying you're not projecting

you're already on of us.

god damn japa hues

>implying i give a fuck about weak product from a weak country

sounds stupid,thanks though

Sure you don't

it wont be russians, it will be israeli owned US soldiers duped into implementing "martial law".

Main reason the jew owned pentagon is pushing for more niggers,spics, and muslims to go into their ranks over the last 80 yrs.

pelo menos nao sou Brasileiro

you're right,i dont

Keep telling yourself that friend

>people actually think this is a joke

Go back to sleep. You are very sleepy. What's the point. Go back to sleep?

>stay the fuck back,i dont want your nip virus

Renge never wanted to experience the horrors of Vietnam either....but here we are