Varg

youtube.com/watch?v=XmO8CbOPvn0

He's a meme, but he's absolutely right and there's no way around it. France isn't going to be saved by le Pen. She isn't going to get rid of the muslim hordes or the blacks. She isn't even going to stop them settling in France. All that's going to happen under her rule is that the current problems will get worse, only more gradually.

As long as there is a leader who promotes civic nationalism, the demographic problem will get worse. As the demographic problem gets worse, it will become more difficult for France to rise again from the ashes.

There is no candidate who wants to reverse the problem and there is so little popular support for such a candidate that it isn't going to happen before it's too late. The demographic problem will be too much and the civilization will collapse.

For this reason, it makes more sense to speed up the process of decline, so that when the country eventually reaches a point of recovery, there will be less of a demographic burden to overcome.

Electing le Pen cannot make the situation any better. France must elect the most hardline, economically illiterate and politically inexperienced communist for its best chances of prosperity in the distant future.

Go on, try to argue with him
>pro tip, you can't

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XWIAkOet_j8
youtube.com/watch?v=QArsEpcsPis
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

so vote as liberal as possible, to get the system to the point of collapse

He is a meme BECAUSE he is right

never had a youtuber/personality/figure be so right on so many things across the board

>never had a youtuber/personality/figure be so right on so many things across the board
It's unbelievable... I saw him being memed here and assumed he was just a dumb neo-pagan primitivist, I started watching his videos a few days ago and he puts every other edgy right wing youtube channel to shame. Everything he says is so logically consistent, principled, and blackpilling.

>principled

He did 15 years for murdering someone by stabbing them to death while they tried to run away in y fronts.

You're a fucking moron.

His worst mistake wasn't killing a fellow black metal musician and wasting his youth and potential in prison. His worst mistake was Daudi Baldrs.

I wasn't really talking about his ethics, just his beliefs. He makes it clear what he believes in, he doesn't contradict himself, he doesn't ignore uncomfortable subjects. His work is truly about promoting what he perceives as the right path for Europeans.

tbqh I don't care if he killed a black metal musician who attacked him and was known to be planning to kill him. one less shithead for the world to deal with

Its called accelerationism. Is he coming out as a commie?

>Someone

The guy was planning on killing Varg, cops knew this, and Varg was charged with murder anyways.

Also the 23 stabs meme is just that - a meme. He only stabbed the guy 10 times in non-lethal areas with a small pocket knife , there were 23 cuts on Euronymous because he fell on a lamp which shattered.

The final blow was pretty bad though, Varg stabbed through Euronymous' skull.

And furthermore, about his principles, it doesn't look like he has anything to gain from this channel. He gets a lot of unwanted attention, he doesn't monetize his videos, he spends a lot of time making them and doesn't appear to get anything out of it personally.

Been "following" him since he was still in prison and was releasing writings periodically through a Russian friend

He doesn't fall for the weaknesses and fallacies most right wingers do. I even have a few Cristian friends who love him and literally can't find fault in his arguments.
And he holds Europeans to task. We let things happen. There is no way that the world should be, only what we make it

Plus he wrote a sweet RPG

t. guy who is so sheltered that death and killing is unthinkable to him

>Plus he wrote a sweet RPG

GURPS? DnD 5th edition?

>Plus he wrote a sweet RPG

/tg/ thinks otherwise

Because?

He is a larping, pagan primitivist though

That's a very pessimistic, high risk plan of action. I don't think I'm willing to count on any country going full Nazi in the future. By the time anyone is disgruntled enough to feel that way they will have been entirely stripped of power. Only as a minority will white people understand their mistakes.

/tg/ only thinks otherwise because of the SJW triggering. The only bad reviews are because of the non-PC aspect of the game (which is actually pretty light.) They get butthurt over females having -2 strength, even though they get bonuses in other stats.

Every serious gamer I know and played with, many who actually write and edit games, think it is good to excellent. Very realistic and simulation-like combat and gear

Fuck of pessimist. Le Pen will win make frogs great again.

So this means the French should elect Melenchon because he would absolutely collapse France

Varg the dog literally wants Western civilization to collapse, because the white nigger sees civilization as his primary enemy. It's some Neo Ragnarök bullshit.

Mostly because of how infected by the PC crowd traditional rpg's have become.

plus there is a really good supplement that expands the game into a post-apocalyptic SHTF setting

The game is print to order and is barely above printing cost. He doesn't jew people for money like most RPG publishers do

He's just an anti-materialist who is paranoid about muh Malthusian Theory of Population control.

He's more of an archaeo futurist, because he believes that technological progress is impossible to reverse.

He wants us to return to an agricultural / rural society. City life is degeneracy.

Someone else believed the exact same thing. Can you guess who?

>control

Growth, not control

B-but muh shopping, muh industry!

So you're saying Varg is a Kaczynski of the right?

this.
the rpg and "nerd/geek" community in general has become one of the most SJW PC leftist groups around.

start buying duct tape

Yes, I mean look at Trump, what a let down. He doesn't even have the balls to repeal DACA. There haven't even been any serious deportations (pic related).

Everybody should watch hear what Varg has to say.

As far as I can tell, he's primarily a survivalist rather than a primitivist. He has a lot of problems with technology, he believes it domesticated humans and it's ruining the environment, but the main reason he advocates against using it is to avoid becoming dependent on it. It won't be there when civilization collapses and your best chances of survival rest on being able to make do without it.

Wtf I'm voting for melanchon now

Oh no you won't ! Faggot !

People say a lot, but at the end of the day Varg is always right!
Even the right wing eastern European countries took in large amount of migrants!
It is like he said FALLS HOPE, so we don't go to the streets for a REAL revolution to stop this degenerate shit!
CIVIC NATIONALISM IS MULTICULTURALISM!

Yes, the kike that wanted to execute his Morgenthau plan. With Varg's "vision" Europe would turn into white Africa. And he is also a disgusting white nigger. "The barbarian will always conquer the civilized man." WE WUZ KANGZ! KILL ROMANZ WHO BE GENOCIDIN US AN KEEPIN THE WHITE MAN DOWN!

He's not a primitivist like Teddy is.

Anyhow, the Natsocs were building something similar. The idea was to have a German warrior farmer elite with some cities that are the centers of industry and culture, but most people would be agrian.

>He only stabbed the guy 10 times in non-lethal areas with a small pocket knife

He stabbed him a bunch of times and in the head. He went to the guys house in the middle of night and stabbed him to death. His story didn't hold up in court and he was sentenced to jail.

Fuck Varg

That was why I voted for Bernie.

No, Varg isn't against technology. And we wouldn't ever be a white Africa l. We were always more advanced than Africa and always will be.

Varg is quoting Robert e Howard, the latter believed barbarians will always conquer civilization. And yes, Rome was overthrown by barbarians who spoke similar languages as you and I. There is no we wuz.

>He doesn't fall for the weaknesses and fallacies most right wingers do. I even have a few Cristian friends who love him and literally can't find fault in his arguments.

Not true, but in this video Varg was on point.

Wouldn't it be better if you complained about migrants than voting? You need to force any politician currently in power to bend to your demos. Politicians have to be afraid for their lives or at least scared for their jobs. Political parties are nothing but private companies, you hire them so they do the governing. Of course democracy gave them full power, so they have immunity, no army can shoot them down, they aren't even the people, since they never gone through performance check-ups. Real democracy should have been a contract between people and politicians. Once you have those foreigners inside of country, they like the idea of voting, since they know what they doing, taking over your land, resources and maximizing profit. Then when that's done they will fly like locust unto another field or worse, being integrated into your country and becoming the problem they themselves can't solve and elites will laugh, since they walk away and you can battle among each other.

The Natsocs greatly admired and modeled their idea of society after the customs of our ancestors described in Tacticus's Germania. We can even see the influence of Germanic law in Natsoc doctrine. You take this Mein Kampf quote out of context and in English and ignore everything that came after. For example, a bishop was thrown in jail for insulting ancient Germans.

examples?

it's not "a quote out of context", it's an accurate critique of why larpers are idiots

it's not larping if the pagans had a better system

No, he's describing a particular group of people and not all pagans. Natsoc came out of the Volkish movement, a pagan movement. When in power, Natsocs revived pagan festivals, and many prominent pagans were in power. Hitler even dedicated the 2nd version of Mein Kampf to a pagan.

Also, it does not apply to people 90 years later.

Better system in what exactly?

less degeneracy, more freedom of thought, more sensible legal system

Varg fell for the pagan meme and his 'nature takes back' video is absurd. I will admit that I have not watched all his video's though. Just a few of them so there's probably more examples of him being wrong and him being right.

>He went to the guys house in the middle of night and stabbed him to death.

Actually he went over there because Euronymous wanted Varg to sign a contract with Death Like Silence or whatever his label was.

Varg came over they go into an argument, then Euronymous kicked him in the chest, after which there were some scuffles then they both decided to kill each other. It's still murder on Varg's part, but good riddance desu Euronymous was such a fag.

Pagans had no civilization. Varg even admitted he hates civilization and would rather live like a "racially pure" nigger.

Hitler sucked the Churches' dick 24/7. If Hitler had ever opposed the Church, or Christianity, his movement would have ended in 2 days.

>Also, it does not apply to people 90 years later.

Yes it does if it's analogous.

He killed a guy so his points are invalid? Wow you're an idiot.

>IRA killed people so your independence is invalid.

Dickhead.

varg is an idiot and a larper
half the time he doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about

>christians are evil
>muslims are great
>capitalism is bad
>china controls the usa

guy is a fucking moron

Daily Reminder that Hitler said this in the 20's and the Nazis party had many prominent Neo-paganism in it like Rosenberg, Himmler, and Goebells. Even Positive Christianity was neopagan as fuck.

The Nazis also burned down hundreds of Orthodox churches on their March to Moscow.

>less degeneracy
*awfully specific*

>more freedom of thought
Yes, we all remember the master thinkers of Ancient Germania

>more sensible legal system
Show me where Ancient Germanic legal system with Blutrache is more sensible than Roman Law

>inb4 you claim Roman wuz Pagans again like Varg

>Tfw GW will probably make female Space Marines chapter at some point

GW on the right

>pagan meme

>the spiritual and cultural history of an entire continent for tens of thousands of years is a meme

nature will "take back". Only incredibly sheltered and short-sighted people think otherwise

Hitler never had much liking for Rosenbergs and Himmlers Neo-Pagan and esoteric stuff.

have you watched his videos where he talks about these issues? I'm not going to waste my time getting into this argument. just watch those videos and see if you agree

>If Hitler ever opposed Christianity

There was a soft war against Christianity, kirchenkampf, the idea was to let it wither on the vine. Read Goebbles's diary. And plenty of Catholic Church officials were executed for callaborating with the enemy.

Again, Hitler is talking about a specific group, not the Thule society of which he was tied to, or Himmler, Rosenberg, Hess or Striecher who were all pagans.

As for Varg

>Hitler criticizes people for running from communists

Varg literally killed a communist with a knife.

Yeah, right.

And I have watched many of his videos. He is almost always wrong.

So? He didn't dislike it enough to stop it.

But Hitler wasn't a micromanager anyway. He was a very hands off style. To him, if Himmler and Rosenberg has their way it was because Christianity was too weak to stop it and deserved its fate.

You have to start somewhere, you're unfortunately not getting a ethnic nationalist right now, but with someone like Le Pen winning it might start to become a realistic idea, especially if she does a decent job

Yeah but he implicitly condoned it because he just wanted people to unite under him. Thats not to say he didn't also suppress it like he supressed other religions , he did disband the Thule Society and quietly supressed Rosenberg's the Myth of the 20th century. Then again he also supressed Lutherans and Catholics as well.

Hitler was fine with neopagans as long as they served him, as it was with many other religions (unless you forgot about the Nazi editions of the Koran)

>when you realize he's absolutely right

No and no, Varg wants Winter eternal where the whites are born to be.

youtube.com/watch?v=XWIAkOet_j8

The big picture and the long term was in the SS. To understand what the Reich would have been if they had won, its best to study the SS and Himmler.

Her father was literally Sup Forums. Marie seems lighter than campaign Trump though.

>He's a meme, but
Fuck off, concern troll. Varg is a social media whore. A bottom-feeder.

>You will never be inside of winter chan for all of eternity

>taking Goebbles at face value and not realizing his doublespeak

That video is mocking Christians and defending paganism. Check the comment section for analysis.

But if you don't believe me, read Goebbles' diary.

Goebells would also go on to abandon Christianity topkek

Sad times lads.

youtube.com/watch?v=QArsEpcsPis

Oh really.

He was never with Christianity.

These people here who hate pagans and think the third Reich were Christian get their history from quotes, Mein Kampf and public speeches. It would be like constructing a history of Rome without archaeology or objective analysis. Everything else is ignored for these people, especially what came before Mein Kampf and Hitler.

>Let Europe burn so people will wake up and put out the fire.
Fuck this piece of shit marxist. Put out the fire now and lynch (((Varg))).

Le Pen is a power hungry bitch who publicly executed her father on the advice of her Jewish lawyer and she's a zionist, civic nationalist mess.

Enjoy getting coned again!

Goebbels was an ugly jew, so wonder he didn't like Christianity.

Are there many posters from Iceland or is it just you?

yeah that worked so well with trump

>It is like he said FALLS HOPE, so we don't go to the streets for a REAL revolution to stop this degenerate shit!
This. Le Pen is as much a jewish puppet as Trump.

I normally hate youtuber 'celebrities', but Varg is pretty redpilled. He's too right about too much.

I agree completely, unfortunately

Well I'm not sure about that , but then again he was the Minister of Propoganda after all.

>kike on a stick
>sandnigger religions
>dunecoon cults

Same thing with Trump, same thing with Brexit, is all bullshit "civic nationalism", all the same multicultural shit

Stop spreading lies about based Goebbels

>The Nazis also burned down hundreds of Orthodox churches on their March to Moscow.
Then in kind we burned down their entire culture and scattered it to the winds forever.

We had around 10 in one thread not long ago.

> murder is bad when whites kill
> it's ok for nigs to kill
Makes no sense I guarantee slaying the enemy in close combat boosts testerstone more then some stupid cold shower

idk if I'm ready to jump on the accelerationist train senpai

>Even shitskins don't want to make the Weimar period before the Traditionalists/fascist revolution even worse

You chose wisely , Jose.

*handrubbing intensifies*

Who cares? We're all overly sensitive to death, most people in history killed before sometimes it needs to happen.