Is this meme true? i can't find sauce on the expiration date. If it is true prepare for the habbening

Is this meme true? i can't find sauce on the expiration date. If it is true prepare for the habbening.

>he swallows all his pills on expiry date instead of throwing them away

>expiration date

Even if the damn thing wont explode you could still drop it on some of Abdul's goats.

>throwing away a multi million dollar war machine

it's not a meme, it's a fact

And for those criticizing its use-
Why the fuck shouldn't we use it?
Its yield to cost ratio is far better than other conventional bombs and missiles we have plus if we didn't use it now we would just use other weapons, which would be a huge fucking waste of money.

I want to see the middle east razed with those bombs

blast radius is more like 1/10th of a mile

>it's not a meme, it's a fact

That's what I'm trying to find out. Do you have sauce?

your asshole is 1/10th of a mile

Every kind of explosive has a shelf life
Explosives don't stay potent or stable forever

Glass some sand niggers? Why the fuck not. Trump has already failed us. We should revel in death and decay of our planet before the fall out of Western civilization. Maybe we can breed a God of dead goat fuckers akin to Slaanesh.

>expiration date
yeah right, its just the manufacturer trying to jew the military out of more money

Fake Mason bomb. Probably made out of tin foil, like the moon lander.

No. The air pressure reaches equilibrium at 1 mile. That's what blast radius is . The fireball is 1/10 of a mile.

I'm pretty sure it's not the bomb itself that can expire, but the propellant.

>implying they can't be refurbished after expiring

> inventing a reason to use a weapon just because it's about to expire

And some of you burgers wonder why so many people around the world hate your fucking guts. Keep sucking on that military industrial complex penis goy.

Scoop out the expired explosives and fill it with a couple thousand ft*3 of acetylene gas. Probably be a bigger explosion.

in the very distance future, someone will create a VR game and might include canada in it. thats how relevant you might one day be. good day

They refit them over time as needed...

Oh my god, if this is true, and that's the motivation behind using them, that's the funniest shit I've ever heard.

THIS

Who needs freedom?

>15-year shelf life
Doesn't seem very much for highly expensive military equipment.

Bombs don't have propellant dingus
That's missiles

A few over the House of Windsor should do.

Weren't they intended as a non-nuclear alternative to destroying Iran's deep underground nuclear facilities? I vaguely remember reading an official saying that the plan called for the use of several striking the same target for maximum affect.

oy vey its anuddah Boston

>And for those criticizing its use-
Who is?

>Who is?
Just a side note for any passing libcucks.
I have seen far too many argue from heavy layers of autism as to why we shouldn't have used it, how the one we used cost $314mil, etc, etc, bullshit