"In fact...

"In fact, a new survey of people in the United Kingdom finds not only do about 20 percent of people not know how to change a bulb — the same number aren’t sure how to boil an egg, either. "

Jesus christ England get your FUCKING shit together.

studyfinds.org/change-lightbulb-household-chores-study/

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1492522178422.webm
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1492899079857.webm
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1492828883807.webm
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1492899594135.webm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Boiling an egg
Do they not have grease outside of the US or something? I fri everytime.

wtf is "white oppression"?

Only whites used to inhabit Europe, Anglos changed that and opened it to the world by defeating racists like Hitler

>his mum never made him boiled egg and soldiers when the teachers were on a training day

Winston Churchill was more pro white than Hitler

user, 50% of the population is women, and TOny Blair imported 10% of the population from Iraqisyriastan

I'm going to guess the 20 interviewed were either liberals or refugees. We English are a lot smarter than that.

>you should have just let hitler beat you

no thanks

>firebombing German cities because Hitler killed a few Slavs

>firebombing German cities because they firebombed ours

>declaring war on a country, refusing 12 peace offerings, and getting mad that they fought back
The eternal Anglo is worse than the Jew.

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1492522178422.webm

"In fact, a new survey of posters from Canada show they don't know basic geography"

The United Kingdom isn't England moron.

Piss off. Germany started the war by invading Poland. Appeasement didn't work so war was the only option.
Thanks for that totally non-partisan view on the subject.

Daily reminder the British did more for the white race than Germany ever did, literally founded 3 (three) continent-sized countries and a host of smaller countries for whites and established ourselves globally.

So STFU Canada or we're taking our land back that we gave you for free

If it wasn't for England then Poland would have been forced to accept the deals put forward by Hitler. Instead Poland stopped showing up to any talks and became autistic.
It's because Poland had jews in its gov just as England did and they knew their jewish pop would be in danger if they gave into any deal.

So why is it the responsibility of ethnic anglos or ethnic poles to cover their jews? It simply isn't and they will die for that choice.

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1492899079857.webm

>britcucks got tens of millions of white people killed because Germany wanted to reclaim a small corridor of land separating them from Danzig
Good job. Next you're going to tell me why the Russians annexing all of Eastern Europe was a good thing.

You can't take anything kid you can't even take London back.

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1492828883807.webm

>defeating Fascism
>defeating Nazism

I thought everybody was convinced that the Ruskies did that.

Oh look he's a tripfag

No, I'm not. Neither was a good thing.

Why should Poland have been forced to accept something from military threats? Hitler was preparing for war from the start. War was his aim. To pretend that he was somehow cornered into invading Poland is abject nonsense.

Here is the smart choice if anglos were acting in anglos interest of both their race and their ideologies- they would have allowed Germany to most east against Soviet Union and let those two powers fight eachother to the death and then Britian can come in when they're exhausted and claim victory.
Why wasn't this done? Why do you think?

Britain and France had been trying to get an alliance with the Soviet Union before the war started but failed. In the end it didn't matter because Hitler attacked Russia in '41.

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1492899594135.webm

It's such a great platform this website as I can have Hitler him very self educate people on their questions.

For who I am to answer or speak for him? My words mean nothing. Hitler on the other hand.

You're on the wrong side of history if your governments are trying to ally with communism and ended up fulfilling that reality.

That webm doesn't work for me.

Do you not think Hitler could have lied?

Just a reminder that Hitler made an alliance with the Communists.

before Britain and France did, I might add.

Lied about what? Anyone can be lying about anything.

How do they live?

The Non aggression pact made by the soviet union was a massive deluded blunder for the soviets as it was made to only serve Germany.

The point is if Hitler had already broken a number of treaties and promises before 1939. He had remilitarised the Rhineland. He had joined with Austria. Both were forbidden by the Versaille treaty. Now you may argue that the treaty was unfair, and you'd be justified in thinking that. You're right. But Hitler just marched troops in without warning. He did the same with Czechoslovakia. He broke the non-aggression pact with Poland. He abandoned naval treaties.

He was not being diplomatic. He used force and as a result, he was not trusted by Britain and France to keep his word. Hence they refused to back down over the invasion of Poland.

To keep his word on what exactly? Ex German and German speaking territory are not adherent or the responsibility of Britain and France but the responsibility of Germany. Hitler does not have to ask Britain whether he can undo the Treaty of Versaille territory losses just as Russian communists did not need to ask anyones permission when it invaded almost a dozen surrounding states to create the Soviet Union in the first place.

It seemed the jewish west did not bat an eyelid when the soviets took over Ukraine or multiple other nations.

British bombed German cities first.

Just as Abraham Lincoln was a tyrant and started a needless war ending in the deaths of nearly a million white men. Hitler started a needless war with his two faced invasions. His aims could have easily been accomplished without war if he really cared about his people. Thus in my opinion Hitler should never be championed as some savior to the white race. It's a fallacy. How many white men from all nations died because of these wars that served as nothing but a stroke to the ego of these Tyrants?

And how do men like Winston Churchill, FDR, Jews, escape responsibility in your eyes?
It's their fault this happened. If they were on the same page we would have easily removed foreign and globalist elements, destroyed communism and liberalism.

desu muslim mayor was a mistake... he said we shouuld expect terrorism because we are a first world country... wtf!!??! mean while japan whom is a first world country and twice as large as britain receives 0 terrorist attacks and monitors its 70k muslim inhabitants whilst also maintaining a racist outlook on sand niggers

ye