Has society driven you to Alcoholism?

Well Sup Forums?

Alcohol, and all drugs for that matter, are degenerate.

Even caffeine?

I bought a bottle of rum recently and only drank half of it before I dumped it out

Alcohol and its intoxicating effects are fucking awful wtf, and I used to drink all the time in high school. I must be getting old.

Try some good whiskey like jack daniels. You might change your mind. I hate rum.

>good whiskey
>jack daniels
Choose one

you better believe it.

especially cafeine
beware the liquid jew

Shit, I got to get to the liquor store before 7:00

Thanks user.

I'm feeling sad right now but I can't understand how drinking could make it better

Drinking to the point of mild intoxication is redpilled.

Alcoholism is only forgivable in countries whee weed is severely banned like asian countries
In the west it's just attention whoring and hollywoodian brainwashing (Liam Neisson/Denzel Washington tier movies with Alcoholic "heroes" implying it's ok)

But weed is not enjoyable for me, it just causes paranoia.

It can't, just use Valium for anxiety and weed for escapism
Alcohol is to get laid or having fun once a week maximum

Diazepam or just not being a fag

I use ghb for escaping. No hangover, no organ toxicity...

Same feeling like acohol, but more horny and less not give a fuck.

Was alcoholic for 6 years when I turned 20... Man, life flies.

I already take Xanax 3x a day. That's not an option.

I'm not a degenerate piece of shit, therefore I do not drink alcohol.

I think I drove myself, but the degeneracy in society surely isn't helping

I wouldn't say I'm an alcoholic in that I'm not addicted to alcohol, but I love drinking beer the way most people love drinking soda. I'd say I probably drink at least 12 beers a day, minimum.

Two years ago, I went to the doctor for a check-up and blood work and he told me I was fine, but I just couldn't believe that drinking like this had no effect on my health (as I also enjoy tobacco), so I went to a different doctor and had blood work done and he told me I had alcoholic liver disease. And this was within a one week span.

So, I have no fucking idea if I'm an alcoholic or not. When I don't drink, I feel anxious, like I'm 90 years old with Alzheimer's disease and can't think straight or even think at all, then three or four days will pass while I suffer through it, then I'll feel fine and be back to normal, then I say "Fuck it, I'm fine" and go back to drinking beer.

I try to stop so often because the second doctor told me my liver is diseased because one of my liver enzymes was elevated, but aside from that initial first few days, I feel totally normal when I don't drink, plus the first doctor told me I was fine.

So, I don't know. I really don't know. But I'm gonna do what I enjoy while I'm young and stop when it's giving me a medical hit, which is really fucking hard to tell, apparently because two different doctors told me two opposite things.

Yup.
Nothing entertaining outside of the house
I just drink and stay home to relax.
Probably will only drink another year or so max and quit forever.

Wrong, addiction is degenerate
Tobacco, Cannabis, Coffee, Coca plant and the like are gift of god

Just dropped some bad habits today. Surprised at how good I feel. Fingers crossed.

i'm not an alcoholic i just like to have a bottle of wine a day. it's traditional.

There's a good chance you might be an alcoholic. Me too

Then there's no "option" stop looking for a red button to push and face your problems like a man
Also stop that shit or it will damage your liver

Can't do weed. Any sort of mishap at work and they make me pee in a cup.

Every male in my family has drunk themselves to death by age 45. I'm too much of a pussy to go near that stuff.

That's called being anally retentive, not to be confused with being pure or healthy.
Addiction is degenerate, not alcohol.

No, but it has for my girlfriend. Trying to get her to stop that shit

>I wouldn't say I'm an alcoholic
>12 beers a day, minimum
hemmm

>12 beers a day
you're obviously an alcoholic retard

Everytime I try to face my problems head on and lead a normal lifestyle it always seems to blow up in my face.

Also, pretty sure xanax does not damage the liver.

in that case

Yeah. Im about to go geg a 12 pack. Jamal Jenkems got the job and I didn't. Fuuuuccckk

If it didn't make me drunk, I would still drink it. I only drink one brand, I hate the way other beers taste and I've never had a sip of hard liquor in my life.

I understand that I may be chemically addicted to the alcohol on some level, but it's no different from someone who can't go without sugar or starch.

This is my understanding of it from what I've researched, but I'm not a doctor, and two doctors told me two different things, so like I said, I don't fucking know.

oh i forgot usa had this horrible things
i wouldn't work for a company checking my urine, that's fucked up

My dad was an alcoholic

I'm a weedaholic, but I stopped smoking weed for the past 2 months and I've never been more unproductive, depressed or anxious in my life. I tried replacing it with alcohol but it's not the same. Fuck