Birth rates for European countries with significant foreign population

>UK: 46% of babies born are from mothers with foreign backgrounds.

>Ireland: 16% of babies born are from mothers with foreign backgrounds

>France: 49% of babies born are from mothers with foreign backgrounds

>Spain: 29% of babies born are from mothers with foreign backgrounds

>Portugal: 23% of babies born are from mothers with foreign backgrounds

>Belgium: 54% of babies born are from mothers with foreign backgrounds

>Netherlands: 44% of babies born are from mothers with foreign backgrounds

>Italy: 29% of babies born are from mothers with foreign backgrounds

>Germany: 36% of babies born are from mothers with foreign backgrounds

>Austria: 29% of babies born are from mothers with foreign backgrounds

>Switzerland: 19% of babies born are from mothers with foreign backgrounds

>Denmark: 37% of babies born are from mothers with foreign backgrounds

>Sweden: 41% of babies born are from mothers with foreign backgrounds

>Norway: 25% of babies born are from mothers with foreign backgrounds

>Finland: 19% of babies born are from mothers with foreign backgrounds

>Russia: 43% of babies born are from mothers with foreign backgrounds

>Greece: 26% of babies born are from mothers with foreign backgrounds

ec.europa.eu/eurostat/statistics-explained/index.php/Migration_and_migrant_population_statistics
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Europe
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_the_European_Union

Huh, this really fired up my neurons......

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_to_Italy
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1492828883807.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>46%
Um hello try again sweetie

75% of births are white British, those "sources" you included prove your point otherwise.

>white British

wew lad

>Denmark: 37% of babies born are from mothers with foreign backgrounds

*20% Still too high. But this shit is alternative.

Looks like Ireland prevails once again as the least cucked country in Europe.
Also kek'd at Belgium

a picture of a muslim gathering doesnt prove anything, there is no fucking way 46% of babies are mothers with foreign backgrounds.

>one out of every four babies in the UK are not British.

I don't know where you took the info about Portugal from, but I can tell you that it is not accurate.

Meanwhile your entire country is not white, Mehmet.
Oh I never said it was a good thing, just an Americans pathetic attempt to make everyone else look less cucked than they are.

>Implying British people were ever white kek

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_to_Italy
At least over there they're mostly from Eastern europe. Most of them are alright

Shouldn't Sup Forums be wanting WW3 to start rather than prevent it?

Wow a picture with loads of Muslims in it. I guess there are no white people left in Britain.

I am Med

Thank God i have nothing to do with the mudslim rapebabies like you

Greek/ Portugese master race. Fuck this bong.

Kek, and unlike that article about white babies being a minority, this is not propaganda but the truth

Eastern Europe is orders of magnitude less cucked than Ireland, specifically Poland and maybe the Baltic countries, but you're only thinking of relatively wealthy Western European countries. Run the same numbers for Poland and I guarantee you it's almost 0 percent.

The time window is getting smaller and smaller

Us 'Murricans want it everywhere else but the US
Some euros just don't care and want it all to burn

>picture of a muslim gathering doesnt prove anything
>most famous name
>Mohammad

what did they mean by this?

That US chart looks like it includes the 10-30 million illegals who aren't technically allowed to vote. Propaganda if open borders remain unchecked.

>75% of births are white British
lol. You're in denial. Why doesn't the UK provide statistics about the race and immigrant generational background of births? I know why.

This century will be bloodier and more cruel than any other period in history.

The world will once again have to bathe in blood before the world peace comes

>famous

>Greek education

this is the info this board needs to get out to people, many wont admit it but they will understand the feverish rage displayed by people here as most realize time is quickly running out on a peaceful political solution to this demographic collapse of whites. On this course there will either be a torrent of blood flowing through the streets in a massive racial purge or the near total destruction of the white race. What we are living through really is so insane it has literally NEVER happened EVER before in human history, all the brainwashed morons think its great fun to live in a multi-culti toilet not realizing they are unwitting subjects in the biggest and most dangerous social experiment ever conducted.

We either wake up before it's too late, or we live to witness unimaginable horrors, and what a horror it would be to watch the mass suicide of the race that brought about fucking 99% of human development in the last what? 400 years? maybe more.

that's it that's all I have to say, the ball is in your court

WAKE ME UP INSIDE

These are white foreigners though.

>Average burger/eurocuck

You're 30 now, why don't you have kids?

"I don't want that kind of responsibility in my life".

Are we sure about that? I know for a fact that there are significant efforts to conceal real numbers by the governments. Along such lines:

>The absence of official statistics on French citizens of foreign origin is deliberate. Under French law passed after the Vichy regime, it is forbidden to categorize people according to their ethnic origins. In France, like in many other European countries, censuses do not collect information on supposed ancestry. Moreover, all French statistics are forbidden to have any references concerning ethnic membership. Thus, the French government's assimilationist stance towards immigration as well as towards regional identities and cultures, together with the political heritage of the French Revolution has led to the development of a French identity which is based more on the notion of citizenship than on cultural, historical or ethnic ties.

So, as in this example, "French" doesn't mean ethnic French, just French citizenship. For this reason, I'd rather ADD to such statistics instead of substracting.
It's been a trend for years for the media as well to write "The culprit was a German citizen" (named Mustafa Ahmed al-Khalid).

The problem is obvious.

Shitskins breed like vermin. Leftists enable them.

>average dominican recuckligan at the age of 30

"died of starvation"

prep the polish bull you pitiful little cuck

Wake me up.

>43%
BASED RUSSIA
Fagots will defend this

Let's get rid of them together lad.

The point of no return has passed. A generation with cultural marxist politics has made us extremely weak. We will have to fight for our heritage in a few years.

t. lazy white nigger who resuses to grow up and accept enough responsibility to perform basic biological functions to preserve his own race and nation.

It includes all variations, Ahmed, Muhammad, mohammed, Muhammed etc

>Foreign

Statistics for non-EU backgrounds?

>Most of them are alright
t. Alexandru

>irish
>lowest

You'll never beat the irish

>falls for the tricks of Jews

The biggest mistake a man can do is to have children.

>voluntarily getting rid of one's assets

Lol at you, cuck.

>99.8% "White" Country
>average IQ of 92
Irish are subhumans.

>le british aren't white xdd
>greek/Portuguese
The memes are real..

They're still in your country, nice damage control

I'm up for it brother.

>b-but they are not technically allowed to vote

Wow! That solves the problem.

KEK
U
C
K

>Muh shekels

And burgers/eurocucks wonder why their women gravitate towards more traditionally minded niggers and sandniggers...

I don't really get worked up about it I knew for years female mentality would fuck us over, all you can do is tell about the dangers and prep.

I compiled this list a couple weeks ago if anyone's curious. The ONS doesn't give the public a lot of data, so the other spelling variations besides the few in the top 100 can't be factored in. There are 14 or more ways to spell Mohammed including Mohamad, Mohamed, Mohammad, Mohammed, Muhamad, Muhamed, Muhammad, Muhammed, Muhammet and more. Homogeneity of naming in the Islamic population is what dominates the ranking versus a wider naming variance by non-Islamic backgrounds. However, names could be useful to see patterns in individual areas if we had better data.

Realistic ranking of "Mohammed" in England and Wales (excluding Northern Ireland and Scotland):
2005 and before: didn't search
2006: 2
2007: 2
2008: 1
2009: 1
2010: 2 (1?)
2011: 1
2012: 2 (1?)
2013: 1
2014: 1
2015: 1
2016: 2 (1?)
2017: TBD

Yes, as it should. It's transliteration from Arabic and the names are pronounced the same. The UK press likes to play it down so people don't notice.

>(((EUROSTAT)))

it's the final century of western civilization

>And burgers/eurocucks wonder why their women gravitate towards more traditionally minded niggers and sandniggers

Lol nice meme, spic jr. They don't want children either.

Is not female mentality m8, is leftist ideology.

>white identity soon to be gone
>white identity supports nonwhites fucking their daughters
>my almonds being activated

To be fair, a lot of those "foreign mothers" are eastern euro. Still a huge problem though

I would rather live in the 40% Latino than a 20% Muslim country

It's part of it from how I look at it, they want to take care of the whole world, in Europe. Because that's all they know, playing mommy.

Many of those foreign mothers are still from Europe. Though in some countries (Germany, France, UK) it's alarmingly high rates of Muslims.

Biotechnology and reproductive medicine will turn the wheel around for us.

just like here in the southern states. we're all being replaced by mexican border jumping beans. and it just happens and we pay for these anchor babies, so they can make more anchor babies so we can pay for them so they can makes more anchor babies so they can make more anchor babies so we can pay for them so they can makes more anchor babies so they can make more anchor babies so we can pay for them so they can makes more anchor babies so they can make more anchor babies so we can pay for them so they can makes more anchor babies so they can make more anchor babies so we can pay for them so they can makes more anchor babies so they can make more anchor babies so we can pay for them so they can makes more anchor babies

>jewish tricks
>having white children

Lmao at your sad life manchild

Thank God we're only 4%

Women come here from Europe to marry dumbass stinking Haitians, boggles the mind why they would do such a thing.

They have kids with them and everything.

I suppose that when the average man in their country is a waifu pillow toting NEET, they get desperate.

why are you sad op? you realize if you moved to the uk and had children there you would be part of that statistic?

>Greece

Just because your country is so shit rapefugees will just go through doesn't mean you had nothing to do with this. You're letting them pass

>Women come here from Europe to marry dumbass stinking Haitians, boggles the mind why they would do such a thing

Yeah, women who could not get a white guy. Do you think that is a new phenomenon?

t. got cucked by my wife and now raising her bull's son

You're maybe right, but i don't see the average women in the 60s voting for this kind of crap.

CHI

t. Taco Hernandez

And you're a kike.

Physically fit, 20-25 year old euro women come here to marry dirt poor, unwashed Haitians and have ugly mulato children with them.

Why can't they get a white man other than NEET saturation?

We should have listened
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1492828883807.webm

Fall off the West is so beutifull to watch.

Almost 70% of those foreign babies are from Swedish/Estonian/Russian families which are our 3 biggest minorities.

you deserve to go extinct

Well in his defence European women who date black man are the same as white men who date asian women,they just can't find a white partner because off their looks and blacks will wan't them and give them attention.It's not that hard to follow you mongrel

Leftists ideals appeal to women their natural instincts, that's a vital part of it. The only thing that keeps women in check is a constant masculine leader pulling them into one direction. But that force is too weak these days (because society bans men from doing this, plus men are not prepared to take this role) so things will go on the way they are until things get really bad.

You don't seem to be following, the girls that come here to get with our troglodyte neighbors tend to look like models.

It is without a doubt not their looks that is compelling them to do this.

Or you can ignore an eyewitness account and pretend this vile behaviour is not happening...

well post some pics then,I'm interested.

What people don't realize that this is a conscious political choice:

it is the result of adhering to some antiquated economic ideas are continious growth.

The idea is that more people means more taxes, more votes, more consumers, more cannonfodder

It is also based on the antiquated notion of continious war.
Even when there is no war officially, countries are continously competing against eachother.
Following this notion more people means more influence and more power

However if politicans would really care for the wellbeing of their peoples and not their nation states it becomes different:

Less people (for instance only one child per family) means that the total wealth is divided over less people thus more wealth per person.
Less people means also more time, more resources, more space and more wellbeing per individual. (and as result there will also be less crime and stress)

That's why Japan doesn't care if it's population shrinks.

But guess which ideas the politicians in the EU follow? An EU supposedly formed to stop strive amongst European nattions....

The difference is Russia's foreign born population is still ethnically very Russian. I still have family in areas such as Kyrgyzstan and Uzbekistan. Most ethnic Russians moved back to Russia. Plus a lot who fled from the Ukraine.

Every woman looks like a model compared to your ugly ass Haitian women.

You also forgot to mention that shit ton off Central Asians from the Stan countries are moving into Russia illegaly.

that's cause easterners come here. going to a school is like entering the united nations in my hometown

Why would I take pics of degenerate foreigners?

t. jamal rodriguez

I meant pics from facebook or twitter,you mong.

I know you guys will build civilization again and kick out the invading forces again

Don't use either one, can't help you there.

has anyone read that these are the MOTHERS with foreign backgrounds?

>British
>white

>brown weasel squirming out of a corner

Your links doesn't show any of what you're quoting

t. mestizo manlet who thinks he's white.

Don't ever date a woman who has been on vacation in the caribbean, there is only one reason they come here.

>red hair
>pink nips
>other white people say i am too white

Kek, a brown goblin trying to shitpost about others being brown.

When you include the babies born from fathers with foreign backgrounds, the percentages raise above 100%.

You're showing a lot of insecurity, Jamal.

Real whites don't give a fuck when other people don't believe they are white or not.

>t.rodrigo dominguez telling others about being white

I get the feeling you see like 2 white people a year that aren't there for beaches.

So are you saying that we are extremely uncucked despite all the propaganda?