Imagine the collective autistic shrieking going on at all the "Science" Marches around the world

Imagine the collective autistic shrieking going on at all the "Science" Marches around the world

Other urls found in this thread:

commondreams.org/news/2012/04/06/limits-growth-1972-collapse-prediction-still-track
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What does he mean by that?

Seriously, how does economic growth enhance environmental protection? Does /pol have some examples or explanations?

What did he mean by this?

more money= people can afford buying a tesla car and a tesla solar roof ect....

More money = more investments into renewable energy.

Liberals will never grasp this simple concept.

Dirty Energy = cheap
Clean Energy = expensive

The poorest countries in the world burn animal dung and coal for their daily needs. These sources contribute massive amounts of greenhouse gases per unit mass compared to refined oil and natural gas.

but gas cars and anything with less efficiency will always be cheaper

I guess you have to be a rural and suburban retard to understand.

If I had more disposable income I'd pay for a slightly more expensive energy plan thats cleaner (even if I dont believe that shit).

You need a lot of money to fund green energy projects which are so completely ecnomically unviable that they need massive government subsidies

Of course the communist left doesn't understand economics at all so they obviously wouldn't think of that.

not really. where I work you can charge your tesla for free at work. If i buy the new 35,000 dollar tesla I would be saving 3000 dollars a year.

trump is either lying or too stupid to realise he is wrong vol2343 part b

seriously , only the greedy stupid or the pathologically cynical could agree with that.

can?
...they should be forced to

I'd do it because I can get tax breaks

>frog poster
Nice bait

you have an IQ of a dead fish

kys

Cheaper how?

End of the day, the pollution costs the country a huge amount of money. It directly harms people, then it indirectly fucks us up with climate change. Crops go wrong, fucked up erosion occurs forcing people and businesses to move and causing huge property damage, flooding brings cities to a standstill, etc.

It was only cheap initially.

(((Scientists))) want funding to continue their (((research)))

It enhances environmental protection by getting rid of it

more money will allow for more possibilities naturally, in many ways, im too high to list but its pretty basic

I'm an environmental scientist and I agree with Trump.
More money to put towards environmental relief and R&D.
Irish posters have been extremely annoying lately. Especially after the #WeAreIrish shitstorm.

literally what was the point of writing that

Economic/population growth has never enhanced environmental protection.

That's a lie. It takes some massive mental gymnastics to think otherwise.

((()))

Even without a tax break if I had enough disposable income I'd consider a solar panal sysem for my house, so jobs and rising wages do affect enviro.

Thats why China is rolling coal and shit, they are desperate.

Based Trump knows the long game is getting our technology to the point where we can use fusion to power air scrubbers and use our tech to fix the environment.

This, if the world population was actually sane it wouldn't matter if we used coal.

The thing is we are already rich enough to phase in renewable technologies, we just aren't choosing to do so here in the US. Germany has a similar GDP per capita to the US (actually slightly lower) but derives more of its energy from renewable sources than we do.

Omfg I love Bill Gates and ebola now

lmao

Wew why do environment fags not get this concept? I understood this about 20 yrs ago when I thought cut up hot dogs was a good lunch.

I am not saying this is my opinion I have not made a final decision on this issue for myself yet but let me play devil's advocat:

>more money = more cars using oil bought
> more money = more flights bookes
> you get what I mean

What the fuck does this even mean

How do his supporters not an hero trying to defend a cognitive-deficient retard?

He's right though. Go back to listening to that crazed performance artist Alex Jones.

then why has the CO2 emission of Germany been increasing ?

I drive a gas guzzler and plan on getting a diesel heavy duty, but clean energy for general consumption is becoming cheaper as we speak.

>population growth has never enhanced environmental protection
true
>Economic growth has never enhanced environmental protection
stupid leaf

eat shit

also more people owning cars and fewer people taking public transportation

more home owners and more people with bigger (((carbon footprints)))

>(((carbon footprints)))
kek

except that most green technology is being developed by private companies (freemarket, eh?) and that the true costs of coal and oil are being disguised through huge government subsidies and allowing them to externalise their costs by not requiring them to pay for pollution and climate change.

when the cost of petrol includes the future costs of moving millions of homes from the coastal cities and restructuring our entire economic and social system, then it will be seen that green is way cheaper.

but I don't suppose the money grabbing short termist lying bastards of the right would think of that )or confess to it)

think of a place like china where everyone is poor so they just dump shit in the river, or some poor place in south america where they burn the rainforest down for slash and burn farming

Wtf I hate empirical analysis of global ecological trends now

Oh I get it now.

Economic growth is basically:

More consumption of natural resources results in more money for people, which results in more consumption of natural resources, which results in more money for people, which results in more consumption of natural resources, which results in more money for people, which results in more consumption of natural resources, which results in more money for people, which results in more consumption of natural resources, which results in more money for people, which results in more consumption of natural resources, which results in more money for people, which results in more consumption of natural resources, which results in more money for peoplewhich results in more consumption of natural resources, which results in more money for people, which results in more consumption of natural resources, which results in more money for people, which results in more consumption of natural resources, which results in more money for people, which results in more consumption of natural resources, which results in more money for people, which results in more consumption of natural resources, which results in more money for people, which results in more consumption of natural resources, which results in more money for peoplewhich results in more consumption of natural resources, which results in more money for people, which results in more consumption of natural resources, which results in more money for people, which results in more consumption of natural resources, which results in more money for people, which results in more consumption of natural resources, which results in more money for people, which results in more consumption of natural resources, which results in more money for people, which results in profit, which results in environmental protection, which results in profit.

Just ask the bankers from goldman sachs that he has stacked his cabinet with

Due to economic growth, of course

food per capita is doing fine

and non-renewable resources is doing much better than predicated

it's not happening

The leaf gets it

Wrong
>commondreams.org/news/2012/04/06/limits-growth-1972-collapse-prediction-still-track

>Non-renewable resources remaining not nearly as steep as predicted.

We'll be fine.

Invest in cold fusion research, nuclear power, and quit wasting time on wind mills and solar panels, and she will be fine.

u ever hear of gmo kiddo

>.org
get the fuck out of here nigger

Do you have any studies that support your claims? I see a lot of claims but very little evidence.

I have trust in human ingenuity, if we were to simply collapse our own economy to shell out solar panels, what would change user?

Oh ya GMO... I forgot about that.

That will be the key

The stupid green revolution was a total letdown

>welcoming a new global jew tax
>flag

KYS

The environment is not an issue that anyone cares about except the millennials who grew up in the 90s back when Bill Clinton was pushing for investments in green energy and got a lot of young people interested in that concept through government funded science TV shows and such.

But modern young people don't give a shit, and older people don't give a shit either. Most people don't care if America turns into China.

Not to mention the tax subsidy, thats a nice ten grand a year upon filing of tax returns

>Most people don't care if America turns into China.

That's true. Everyone's too busy consuming natural resources cuz its just so much darn fun!

Fucking this
Here in NZ people used to be all pro environmentalism
Now NZ is really polluted from extreme intensive dairy farm and fertilizer production, and people don't care that our country is heading towards becoming a polluted shithole like China
Heck, NZ is going to do heaps of fracking and oil drilling in my province, and hardly anyone gives a fuck

How come in recent years people no longer care about the environment and ecosystems?
Heaps of people used to been activists online or irl against pollution, poaching, fossil fuels, unsustainable farming, etc
Now hardly anyone gives a fuck