How do we kill Kek?

Please note that I'm not talking about Pepe specifically. Pepe is annoying, but that dumb frog has been on Sup Forums since forever and will never go away no matter what as people love posting new threads starting with a frog picture for the sole purpose of getting easy replies.

I'm talking about the stupid notion that a frog deity exists that causes chaos, influences elections, and grants people repeating numbers, and I'm not talking about the 99% of people who post it who are being ironic. I'm talking about the 1% of those who are mega autists who actually BELIEVE this and are posting threads on /pol 24/7 about.

I mean, Kek failed at 111111111 AND 122222222, and people STILL won't shut up about the stupid thing, trying to connect him to Trump, France, or whatever else suits their agenda.

What can we do to kill Kek once and for all?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ixc9i1G7eew
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck off Molech shill

oh, and what has cirno done to stop kek? huh?? post some evidence pls

I will die when it's purpose has been served. Until then you cannot subvert it.

You asked for this.

How many quints have been on Sup Forums since that post was made?

Praise Kek!!

>I'm mad by gal Hillary lost so I'm going to post Kek threads 18 hours a day 7 days a week until Drumpt runs out of the White House crying

I'm sorry, are quints not good enough for you?

Here's something more

wtf are you talking about? plus we know /leftypol/ has a mod on this board. scriptfags should be gassed

>plus we know /leftypol/ has a mod on this board
>zero evidence to back this up

>all people who don't post Kek who get numbers use scripts
>zero evidence to back this up

Sad.

We praise kek

>Using Kek's power to undo himself
Impossible, you've just transformed the frog god into an ice fairy.

Kek can never die. He is only hibernating until we need him again.

If kek wills it I will carry it out

>m-m-muh all-powerful frog
>i'm a weak minded fag who can't do anything without being hand held by kek's greasy palm

Whatever dude. Enjoy spamming the thread with your images that prove you believe in the meme magic of digits, otherwise the images would hold no signifigance to you.

meme magic =/= kek

Stupid frogposter

The only reason we're worshiping a frog is because there is literally nothing a bunch basement dwelling neets can do about a system filled to the brim with genocidal yids.

So believing in meme magic is somehow better than believing in kek?
Holy shit the delusions are real.

Cirno freezes froggus

Kek isn't a meme. Kek is cancer forced down our throats day after day. Nobody supported Kek at the beginning. The second 77777777 happened and had NOTHING to do with Kek, a small group of Kek supporters spammed the stupid thing endlessly claiming 77777777 was gotten by Kek.

You know what? I gave Kek a chance. If a Kek post got 111111111, I would have been fine, but you know what Kek got?

111111112. Don't believe me? Look it up.

Meme magic is real, albeit supporters of certain memes misgauge its power.

Kek is nothing more than a Frankenstein meme that should have died months ago and is on life support by the few mega autists that have nothing left to live for in life.

If Cirno is the strongest why doesn't she save us?

Keep raging impotently. There is nothing you can do to stop people from Kek posting. Period.

From what?

Blasphemers will be punished

But that's where you're wrong.

People post Kek because they believe in his power to grant them numbers. If Cirno keeps destroying Kek over and over again, eventually, Cirno will have destroyed Kek so many times that they'll stop believing.

So Sup Forums is the new shadow realm. Makes perfect sense.

Because you faggots never called out to Lord Cirno and instead relied on meme frog and Momoji.

You can keep trying, but eventually you'll realize it's fruitless. People don't change their belief on a whim.

here, have a gold star

They don't need to. All Cirno has to be is a "trigger." They can believe in Kek all they want, but the moment Cirno shows up, they'll KNOW that Kek is in trouble.

And that's the point. Kek CAN'T defeat Cirno.

>my autistic meme magic is better than your autistic meme magic
I'm done here.

>667

Yes.

Yes you are.

I am expecting something big from Not actually. It will probably be somebody calling a turk a roach on an "Am I white?" thread.

Cirno is the stronckest and nothing is gonna change that.

>I AM A GOD
>YOU CANNOT KILL A GOD
>WHAT A GRAND AND INTOXICATING INNOCENCE
>HOW COULD YOU BE SO NAIVE

Get OFF My ESOTERIC KEKISM REEEEEEEE

>Kek CAN'T defeat Cirno
As long as no one cares about Cirno or the cucks that post her, Kek doesn't NEED to.

KEK WILL RISE AGAIN

A Yami post already got 123456789 on Sup Forums.
[s4s] got 123456789 on /vg/.

I have a prediction for Sup Forums's: It'll be an imageless text post in a thread that isn't even going for it.

If you want Kek to die then do everything you can to kill identity politics.

Identity poltics are why Kekistan exists, its a front to establish an ethnic minority and gain the upper hand against social justice fuckwits who blather on and on about minorities.

The revival of Kek is part of the front to establish a religious minority too.

So if you want to kill Kek, you have to change the climate that lead to the creation of Kekistan.

Isis is just jealous of kek's popularity is all

Where is your god now?

A Hymn to Kek:

Kek be praised! For he has surely smiled upon us! The omens are so numerous and so in our favour that I cannot describe them all and still have time for a Shadilay! Victory is near at hand! If all do their duty, it will be OUR victory! Bend your backs to your tasks, and all will be well! And remember this above all: Kek is here! Kek is watching! Make sure He is NOT ashamed!

>lazy MSPaint edit

Stupid frogposters.

Post Cirno reaction pics!

well memed sir, well memed

Fpbp

I think it's safe to safe that Cirno has done FAR more for Trump than Kek ever did.

kek is here

Hello antifa

A god of chaos could "immolate" itself if that serves the purpose of chaos. Trust me, nothing "good" can come from that.

antifrog is more like it

Remember OP Kek dose not make any sense because Kek is a god of chaos.

>1717
Wew

i'll tell ya what op

if you get 122344444 itt with a cirno pic, i'll give you some credit

It won't happen. It can't!

it's coming

IT IS COMING

good and bad doesnt exist..only chaos

>wanting to go to war against a god of Chaos known to be absolutely ruthless in dealing with it's enemies
RIP in piece

Superior fairy coming through

Can't kill Pepe now. He's now a metaphysical hero.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ixc9i1G7eew

Pic related to vid.

Not you again...

Kek is Malal and Trump is his champion
Hillary was a Chaos Undivided champion
wake up sheeple

and Based Peterson is his incarnation. He embraced his mission. Praise KEK

Shut up and stay focused .

Fuck Moloch
Praise kek
Check 'em

Man I fucking hate anime

Cirno is cute, but that is all.
Only the Weaponized autism of the blessed frog can make reality malleable to a cause true.

Didn't ZUN turn Cirno into a nigger for the new game?

Accept the true Goddess, save the world by overloading it with fun.

AYOOOO HOL UP
WE
WUZ
FAIRIES
N SHEIIIT?? NIGGUH

I BE SAYIN
WE
WE GUN BE
PLAYABLE IN MAINLINE GAME???? SHEIIIT U BAKA

Cirno is a nigger

Fuck off Sargon

Delet this.

consider yourself lucky if kek doesn't take you or a family member this year

>mfw people seriously think their shitty memes and rng worship influenced the election in anyway
>LMAO we memed him into the white hous guise xD
literally "we did it reddit"-tier

>So if you want to kill Kek, you have to change the climate that lead to the creation of Kekistan.#

Get r9k laid?

Praise KEK!

Eye'm the strongest!

this thread is bakas

Cirno will be overcome by tanned cirno