Would Rhodesia have been the next USA?

They had the whole world against them. Broke away from the British.

Better land management than the natives would have naturally led to them conquering other lands, much like early US settlers and the Native Americans. Of course the UK was mad that they left, but the US probably didn't support them because of the possibility of a white controlled capitalist Africa becoming the most powerful nation on earth in 100 years or less.

How do you think it would have played out had the Rhodesians kept their independence?

>inb4 white paradise. This isn't about supremacy, but recognizing the anglo's ability to trade and produce goods more successfully than equatorial natives.

Thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=HJ5dXbbku5I

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wLIhJOY8Ld0?t=1h24m23s
youtube.com/watch?v=9PxkJzcTHUU
youtube.com/watch?v=4388GIEBeIg
youtube.com/watch?v=eyJFRTJgPbU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It was better than the USA. It was better than South Africa. Rhodes was a cunt. Ian Smith was a modern hero. It was a literal utopia which the kikes and then, Americans destroyed. What you see in the world today are the fruits that the globalists will continue to reap. And the fuckers that kvetched about it all, fled to western nations excluding South Africa. My heart weeps for this country, as well as Rhodesia... Still today you will befriend black Zimbabweans who will guard you with their lives based on their knowledge of before and after. Many people don't understand Rhodesia. It was like Afghanistan/Iraq for white people. We were fighting a communist threat and the Americans were backing us, they did a full 180 and the global community turned on both nations. Then SA turned the Rho. and it was disgusting. The afterthought is what we have today. A quasi communist society in South Africa and a fucking joke of Zimbabwe.

youtu.be/wLIhJOY8Ld0?t=1h24m23s

Welcome to the new world order and Agenda21 + all the DLC you could imagine.

Skip to 1:24:23 if the link doesn't work.
Also bumping. I highly recommend Top Secret War: Selous Scouts by Col. Ron Reid Daly + Peter Stiff. It will blow your mind and it also covers all the politics involved.

youtube.com/watch?v=9PxkJzcTHUU

Are things really going as poorly as a lot of commentators are making out for whites in SA?

To the point they would need to become refugees?

If that's the case I'm starting a SA refugee organization, and I house them personally until they could get on their feet in the US.

>this isn't about supremacy
what a stupid faggot

No because im sure eventually Rhodesia would have been majority white. if not for the world turning its back on them.

>It was better than the USA
how?

>implying we won't fix it
everything's gonna be fine

nevah forget

Jimmy Carter stuck a knife in their back, when they needed our support the most. Wish Reagan was president during that time.

Well I am still alive and well. I get by. I don't live in a squatter camp, but yes,they do exist and everything this man says is the truth. I have a job though and I live in an apartment. You get rich whites who live in white only suburbs but I have travelled the entire country and up north, it's pretty much the darkest of Africa. I wouldn't become a farmer if you paid me a million dollars. It's a really fucked up situation. If that is the case, i'll be the first to sign up... But we aren't nigger tier refugees and I am in an apartment with a locked door, food in the fridge, a glass of wine and 3 cigarettes untile payday. There are many things I am grateful. I'm grateful for the land I was brought up in and its going to be difficult because South Africa is an extremely grey zone. Want to know the truth? Read Thomas Pakenham's the Boer War. All of today is as a result of the british, their concentration camps, their systems, their ideologies. Apartheid worked. If you were to reverse it 100% it would mean the following:

>whites get to choose and elect their own leaders
>whites get given their own homelands
>white gets given free education and healthcare

Literally all of the above and so much more. That was what apartheid would look like if it was really reversed but the problem is that only 7.8% of the country pays taxes and only 11% of the country is white. So who do you think pays for everything? It's the whites, coloureds, indians, etc that hold this country together and that is why the kaffs haven't gone nuclear (even though they have) it hasn't been publicly declared yet.

Watch all 3 parts, now times it by seven. This is SA. We are so used to it by now, that it's a part of everyday life. You will never meet the joe average who doesn't know of somebody who has been murdered, raped or burgled. My cousin was shot 5 times, 11 years ago. My ladies cousin was shot dead in cold blood.They took nothing, they just shot him in the head behind the wheel.

People try to destroy conversation about Rhodesia by making it about race. Unfortunately for Rhodesias leaders, they lived in a time when nobody knew how to fight back against Communists calling them "racist". Rhodesia was an independent African nation founded on western principles. It was quickly becoming one of the most powerful countries on the continent. Western countries should have stepped in when China was arming Communist guerrillas to take down the Rhodesian government. But there is no way this could have been done after the Vietnam war. The brainwashed hoards of leftists need only say the word "racist" and the war would be lost.

The argument is never about race. It is about culture, values and principles. Communists make it about race because that is the only way they can avoid having to present an actual argument to support their own views. Until recently, the words "racist", "white supremacist" or "nazi" instantly killed the argument. Good to see they are losing their power fast. We can no longer afford to let prosperous nations fall because we are too week to fight back against Communist propaganda. They are dead set on demonizing white people because without white people the founding principles of western nations will wither and die and minorities without these values will vote for leftism.

Here's the doc related. There are 3 parts. Jewgle is deleting it like no tomorrow.

Also, look toward other chans. This shit place is a cesspool of misinformation and reddit tier bastardization of what the chans used to be. That's my 2 cents. Thanks for the exposure nonethless. The best thing you can do is share and expose the truth, for truth is not subjective, but rather objective.

youtube.com/watch?v=4388GIEBeIg

Argentina being white. You sent me a picture of the beautiful Jacoranda's. How does that fix anything? My fucking home was destroyed by nigerian niggers. The whole country is fucked. I can never go back to my childhood memories because the neighbourhood was taken over by nogs. Go fuck yourself. I'm still living this side. You're a fucking cunt if you claim to be a south african and live abroad, only to say "we can fix it".

>Argentine
>White

Pick one

Do you work for the rich whites? From what i've seen gentrification still exists, and that alone makes it possible to take back power.

Why did all Rhodesians wear those gay little shorts? You didn't see us wearing those in the jungles of Vietnam.

>
Watch all 3 parts, now times it by seven. This is SA. We are so used to it by now, that it's a part of everyday life. You will never meet the joe average who doesn't know of somebody who has been murdered, raped or burgled. My cousin was shot 5 times, 11 years ago. My ladies cousin was shot dead in cold blood.They took nothing, they just shot him in the head behind the wheel.

This shit is always what somehow hits me the most. I feel awful for you guys man.

No, i'm fucking white myself. My heritage stems from the white French Hugenots, the boers ( Gen. De Wet is my great, great granfather ) and a little bit of english. I work for a media agency. The owner is more of British heritage but is also white. The problem with South African whites is that we are unable to unite. I speak english, was raised english but come from an afrikaner background. Despite this, I was always called soutie, sout piel, etc, because of my english accent. The whites are divided in this country and that is the biggest problem. We are also outnumbered and it's becoming every man for himself. Slowly but surely.

UDI meant that they would be destroyed.

They were being opposed by the east AND the west. You can't fight the UK, Soviet Union and China all at once.

I think that even if it had persisted, it would be under heavy sanctions to this day unless they went the way of South Africa and allowed unfettered majority rule, even though the majority was incapable of creating or even maintaining an established modern state. U.S.A. would not be friends with Rhodesia because our friends and their friends are not friends.

I'm heartbroken for your nation user.

I'm more suggesting a third option.

Say they had no sanctions with Germany or France, such as the US after the revolution (free trade with select nations)

Thank you for the commiserations but if you want to help us. Please, for God's sake. Stop allowing it to happen to your countries. Jy weet waarvan ek praat!. You know what I am talking about. The biggest mistake was setting foot in Africa a few hundred years ago. The local inhabitants were all killed by the northern tribes who only arrived after the white man had set foot in the cape. No history book will tell you this.

Regardless, I appreciate your sympathy but I tell you truly, that you should be proud of your God-given identity no matter who you are and defend your country and identity from barbarians.

I don't have enough cash to ever leave this place, and I've never left the country... But even if I could, it would never be home. I was raised in this land and my loved ones fought and died here. Their ashes and graves are nearby. It's something that will always be a part of me. Enjoy your life, don't take it too seriously, but always stand up for yourself, your loved ones, your identity and your nation. Become a man of virtue and honesty. Transparency and rationality.

God Bless you anons. Thank you for taking an interest in us.

Redpilled Ausfag here with SA wife, visited SA twice and wife still has family there, I fear for you guys as very few know that the whites of SA have more native title claim on SA then all but san whom have been killed off by the other blacks. Sad that the government is trying to kill you off but then is trying its hardest to not let you leave. My feels for you, Mandela was and always will be a terrorist.

I received an invite to your forum from these posters whom I met on another forum I frequent (its called 4cuck).

I'm a middle aged white American and cuckold enthusiast. I make my living as a successful comedian. My political journey began as a Libertarian, but I became disillusioned after many Libertarian white women did not immediately pursue interracial relationships despite the sexual market clearly indicating the superiority of such a choice. I was drawn to Fascism because I believe it to be the only system capable of implementing the Cuckold State and ensuring all white daughters experience superior BBC.

My ideology is centered around the idea of The Interracial Breeding Grounds. White women will be forbidden from fraternizing with white men and be made exclusively available for superior black seed. This will be accomplished through the coercion of an authoritarian Fascist government. At this point it should be obvious that such a system is only sustainable for a single generation. Because of this it might be necessary to permit white men and women to reproduce in a controlled way, such as via artificial insemination, in order to reliably procure a steady stream of white women to ensure the eternal existence of The Interracial Breeding Grounds. Alternatively the white race is uniquely evil as evidenced by its history so perhaps the greatest cuck of all would be its ultimate annihilation through BBC. It is these questions and more that I hope to answer by furthering my education on this forum.

For obvious reasons I'm a strong advocate for open borders and immigration, especially of black and arab men, to white countries.

I look forward to having fruitful discourse with likeminded individuals on this forum and learning more about Politics.

>Thank you for the commiserations but if you want to help us. Please, for God's sake. Stop allowing it to happen to your countries. Jy weet waarvan ek praat!.

ek weet.. i think even though for you guys its all gone to hell in the end you and me are just as powerless as eachother. The same people who actually promoted for Rhodesia's fall and apartheids fall are now trying to make entire europe a melting pot with no culture. I feel like 300 terrorist attacks wont redpill these dumb shits we need an all out war. And i dont want that either.

>The biggest mistake was setting foot in Africa a few hundred years ago. The local inhabitants were all killed by the northern tribes who only arrived after the white man had set foot in the cape. No history book will tell you this.

This is true, Yet Zulu scum is totally convinced Africa belongs to "them" do they always forget about arabs? i wonder. Actually took me a bit of research to find out the truth of SA.

>Regardless, I appreciate your sympathy but I tell you truly, that you should be proud of your God-given identity no matter who you are and defend your country and identity from barbarians.

Im glad brother, I will do all i can. Were in the same boat "If only law enforcement would agree with what we want" Lets see how coming years go for us.

>I don't have enough cash to ever leave this place, and I've never left the country... But even if I could, it would never be home. I was raised in this land and my loved ones fought and died here. Their ashes and graves are nearby. It's something that will always be a part of me. Enjoy your life, don't take it too seriously, but always stand up for yourself, your loved ones, your identity and your nation. Become a man of virtue and honesty. Transparency and rationality.

You can take yourself out of Africa but you cannot take Africa out of you man. You're born there, all your memories are there. Your ancestors have been there for hundreds of years.

Not exactly related, but does anyone know of the color/ color codes they used for their FALS?

youtube.com/watch?v=eyJFRTJgPbU

Rhodesia, South Africa, South West Africa.
Nations from the past, they had a good run, but failed/are failing in the end.

Speaking to the image macro.

I never thought of myself as a "racist", maybe a little against mexicans because growing up in LA schools and the constant fist fighting.

Fast forward a few years ago. My girl and I start a business, retail. Decide we'll go for 'diversity' to appeal to lots of people (business was in a racially mixed city in CA).

One black female nearly ruined the whole thing. She fought repeatedly, was almost definitely stealing merchandise.

We hired a very well educated black man as a manager at her store. The first day he was there, they got into a ghetto screaming match and he quit on the spot saying; "I can't work with ghetto trash".

We fired her a few days later.

She later took us to multiple employment boards, threatened lawsuits, claiming sexism by her female managers and female boss (my wife).

After that my wife says to me, "We'll never hire anything other than white or east asian ever again user"

Honestly, she's more of a white nationalist than I am.

Thats retarded. Why not unite the white? Are Anglos just too cucked because I know Boers are hard cunts.

>1:24:23
I think I'm gonna need a hell of a drink after that. Good God.

Words well spoken. They will be heeded. You have my highest respect. Godspeed.