Jordan "Bucko" Peterson just announced his lecture series about the bible

Jordan "Bucko" Peterson just announced his lecture series about the bible

jordanbpeterson.com/bible-series/

>The Bible is a series of books written, edited and assembled over thousands of years. It contains the most influential stories of mankind. Knowledge of those stories is essential to a deep understanding of Western culture, which is in turn vital to proper psychological health (as human beings are cultural animals) and societal stability. These stories are neither history, as we commonly conceive it, nor empirical science. Instead, they are investigations into the structure of Being itself and calls to action within that Being. They have deep psychological significance. This lecture series, starting with the very first book, will constitute an analysis of that significance.

I hope he will stream it.

not welcome: autistic leaf fucko

Other urls found in this thread:

jordanbpeterson.com/bible-series/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

Notice this peterson shitbag speaks with a rainbow lisp? So anything coming out of his mouth is just toxic slime. It's better to avoid such CIA homos unless of course you're targeting them for whatever reason with something eg surveillance.

Kill yourself shill, you are shitting up the board with your stupid bullshit. Cut the drugs.

>literal ribbit priestess
>Bible

you care about the board now? if by any chance you're so butthurt that tears are rolling on your cheeks maybe it could be referred to "waterboarding" of Sup Forums?

>trying to apply jungian/freudian mental masturbation to critique and analyze the Bible
It's almost like he's a kike or something

you should sort yourself out

IF THIS POSTER APPEARS DO NOT REPLY TO HIM

I think I am going to go to at least one of the lectures. What would be a good question to ask at the end? I am thinking of going to one of the first ones.

excellent

when he will do a lecture about the Qur'an

kys

what the fuck are you talking aboot? gtfo no one can even point to your country on a map

Great news! I love this man's psychoanalytic and philosophical insights concerning Christianity.

Atheists and "neo-pagan" LARPs BTFO.

red is part of rainbow
blue is part of rainbow
sorry CIA lemon party gestapo shit bags, but you better start polishing your stars for the pride parade on that stonewall. Not that we're going to be using them.

lol if guys dont know about CIA homo lithuanian user by now

thois guy owns

Waiting for schizo life to appear

You should stop ribbiting and lying so blatantly. There are no souls on the right wing

He has a lisp?

consider killing yourself, then emigrating

kad globalizuotame pasaulyje nėra prasmės tokiems dalykams. visur tas pats cžv gestapas ir šnypščiantis iškrypėliatas iššiepęs dantis su kruvinomis rankomis. Lauk iš lietuvos mėšlinų martini maišytojai. Negi nesuvokiat kad brexit tai buvo geros valios ženklas. Negi turėsim ridenti tą baranką kaip tuos kalnus muhamedams?

do you know what a lisp is?

Notice the person in your picture might be gay, but he certainly is not lithuanian. Doesn't even look european. Looks like alibaba, taliban, burka, taj-mahal, bollywood, etc.. Just another non state actor CIA homo borat playing a role of lithuanian. There are gazillion of them here in lithuania, sporting most outrageous surnames putting to shame all those KGB archives, iranian intercepts and rainbowleaks.

Professor PETERSON reeks of ABUSE and STALKING. "Old Ivan" should be BANNED for taking advantage of 10000 percent AUTISTS on this site.

You laugh at me and call me delusional, buddy? Apparently AUTISTS think using google, and calling me RANDY is a foolproof diagnosis.

YEAHH WOOO CANADA. SORT LE SELF OUT. YEAH BROOO FATHER....

>Instead, they are investigations into the structure of Being itself and calls to action within that Being.
Since when?

It appears "Old Ivan" still has influence on this board. I am truly shocked I was able to post without the thread getting archived again. Perhaps our Old Ivan "friend" or "father figure" is still in the thread.

Jordan Pedoson LOVES when autistic teenagers think of him as their fathers. Old Ivan just looooves to talk to young little boys with life issues. Maybe he needs to read some metronews.com for more STATE SECRETS LELLLL.

LEL. This AUTIST thinks he's "redpilled" because PEDOSON is "CIA". No, it is not a state secret that Old Ivan is a pedophile who stalks young youth boys like you and me. Keep thinking hes CIA, LEL. stupid lithuanian mongrel.

WOOO , i am REDPILLLED. JORDANIAN PETERSON IS CIA.

Dig deeper, perhaps in metronews.com, LEL.

Oh look, its Old Ivan kids, hiding behind his library of proxies, trying to diagnose me. Look buddy, GOOGLE is not a diagnosis, fukcing idiot....

>le greeentext on Sup Forums

Why do you insist on calling my schizophrenic? Do you have AUTISM? Or has Old Ivan our Pedoson friend convinced you he is right, and anyone who speaks against him has the credibility of metronews. LELLLL.

GET OUT OF THE THREAD KID....

"Argue with pain and see where that gets you".

HAHAHAHAH, Old Ivan, it seems you got the young boys to think that quote was supposed to HELP THEM. Congratulations indeed..... Pedoson. It's interesting, I urge the supple AUTISTS in this thread to think of what other situations that "quote" could be used in...

Oh no I insist, put your address and CC info to peterson on Patreon... See when you jear the knocks of Old Ivan at your door.....

It's really FUNNY NOW ISNT IT. AS SOON AS I BEGIN POSTING, EVERY "different" POSTER ON THIS THREAD STOPS REPLYING.

"With watchful eyes" Old Ivan. I am dropping a TRUE redpill. I know you will archive this thread befor i get to the real secrets.....

you win, leReddit

>I know you will archive this thread befor i get to the real secrets.....
So get the jump on him and drop the real secrets now.

bucko bucko bucko

have another drink and drive around the block holy shit

This. The bible is a spiritual work.

Are you AUTISTIC? You think repeating or satirizing me will help you buddyy??

will it be recorded?

Oh hi Old Ivan, nice to see you again. Well, I guess you've actually seen me more than since we last met. Yes... I heard you in the bushes.

Oh, LEL?? You want me to let you know what info I have on you? "Top kek" as your servants and proxies say on this board. You could have convinced me to do that 3 years ago... But not anymore mr pedo. You'll find some new installations in my yard when you, Old Ivan, come knocking again...

The bible is part jew myth and part Flavian propaganda to placate the jews. Do your research.

SORT

Well well, I assume this is another blind follower of (((Old Ivan))). Funny how you posted a picture of a pedophile, in an AUTISTIC attempt to slander the truth speaker... Oh please, continue to read metronews.com.... Sincerely... Conti ue to listen to (((old ivan))). Ive watched all hundreds of hours of mr. Pedoson, whne all i had to do to realize the real peterson was to watch my window at night.

nah bro it's your pal in Ottawa

>le greentezt

>le greentext

You think I am from reddit, buck-o?? Is this how you use your proxies and drones Old Ivan? Oh alas i get the same petty insulta on reddit. You have won for now... But wait until your (((followers))) look out their windows. Theyll realize theyve been "randomly" bumping into you more and more.

I remember when I saw you on the Line 1 subway staring at me over your metro news.com newspaper, pretendidng you were reading about state secrets.... These followers spend their attention watching your videos, not on their surroundings....

LEL.. YOU HAVE A GOOD SYSTEM FOR NOW OLD IVAN. BUT PEOPLE ARE OPENING THEIR EYES.

>"Top kek" as your servants and proxies say on this board.
Actually we say "tippity top kekkles" now. You hinted that I always thwart you before you can release the dirt on me and now you are backing off. I don't think you have anything at all, bucko.

Identified: Proxy #3 of Old Ivan.

STRATEGY: Be the most active in accusing the truthtellers of being schizophrenic and needing to go for a walk without evidence.

Sarcasm level: HEAVY

Real life accuracy of statements: lets just say as accurate as the "state secret" reports revealed on metronews.com. LEL.

Its bold Mr. Ivan, really. Using canadian proxies instead of yor british one. It onyl reinforces to your followers that im "delusional". They ask themselves, why would pedoson be spying and provoking me with a canadian proxy if he was trying to stay covert. You're in such an oblivious position they don't bother to check.. LEL. Buddy dont get too close to my house or soon you'll be posting with my IP..

Again, AUTIST, you are not smart enough to be the real peterson. Well perhaps this is proxy #4, the one who tries very plainly to troll truthtellers by "outing" himself as Pedoson. He does this in an attempt to "trigger" me whike staying obvious that his followers in the thread know hes LARPING.

Very clever... But not following for "b8" as the autistis on this CANCER WEBSITE say. "Tippity toppity kek"

is that unhinged leaf bucko himself?

Ahhhhhhhh. Swissman. Simply too vanialla.

this one leaf has a personal vendetta against Peterson or something
he would go days on end posting anti-peterson generals that would never get replies, 404, and then get posted again

easily the most autistic recognizable poster around today

well he is a leaf...perhaps he has some history with peterson that's made him resentful

HURRR WE NEED A PUNDIT
HURRRRRRR RED PILLS

Nigger read some of the shit he has posted on this thread and tell me that's just resentment

he said that peterson reminds him of his abusive dad.

He might be paranoid schizophrenic. He believes Peterson is after him and believes all British posters are Peterson.

he anounced this shit months ago, does op mean they're out?

We don't say "top Kek" anymore. We say "Kek of the highest degree"

Oh great a zio cuck talking about why the jew bible is wonderful, I think I'll pass

Jesus was a kike messiah

It takes time to prepare a good lecture series senpai

Lithuanian FAGGOTS shitting up a Peterson thread.

the fuck. SORT YOURSELF OUT.

*blocks your path*
Explain why I should listen to anything related to this jewish cult known as christianity

>Knowledge of those stories is essential to a deep understanding of Western culture, which is in turn vital to proper psychological health (as human beings are cultural animals) and societal stability

Nothing worse than LARPers tbqh

>Be autism leaf
>Dad loosens my butthole with a baseball bat as a little kid
>Can't cope cause of my severe autism
>Browsing my mongolian tapestry forum a decade later laughing at the dank may-meys
>someone posts a photo of a psychologist who looks like my dad
>Butthole starts to loosen
>Shit myself
>Proceed to post in an autistic fury in every thread about him for the next 100 years
>Nobody cares
>Still just sitting in my own shit with my prolapsed anus

>jordanbpeterson.com/bible-series/
HE BETTER FUCKING RECORD IT I WILL PAY TO WATCH IT I SWEAR TO GOD IF I MISS OUT ON THIS IM GONNA FUCKING FLIP

Can this guy possibly be any more of a christ killing kike?

I wanted to attend, but I am taking summer courses. I'll be sitting through some boring linguistics lecture a few hundred metres down the street. What a shame.

Neat. Peterson is so comfy to listen to. His speaking style and the content he's actually conveying makes it engaging for others. A very well spoken guy.

> he still hasn't saved his father from the belly of the whale and slain the dragon thus becoming the archetypal hero and returned to bestow boons on his fellow man

sort yourself out lad

I cannot think of a single decent country with green in it's flag
>inb4 that faggot kekistan shit

Hungary

Lol the old ivan leaf is killin it in here!

I'm in a position to go and buy these tickets, but I'm not sure if I should. It would be a significant time commitment as this runs all summer (it'll take an hour just to get there), and the cost is pretty steep considering it's going to be online for free. Don't think I'd interact in the Q&A either since I've got pretty bad anxiety. Also not sure what I'd get out of the content, it would be interesting but maybe not worth the time and cost.

Thoughts?

I don't think you can go to just one. It seems you need to buy a pass for them all.

I met the man himself the other day

I want to know his thoughts on Leviticus and other lines about homosexuals. He has avoided the subject as far as I know.

He'll post it on his youtube too, I've heard.

I can't wait. This guy has made me faithful again.

Lithuania is a real country 4 real really!!

Peterson just recently hit the threshold of popularity that Sup Forums hates him now.

Shame

looks like someone need his ass sorted

"I will utter things hidden since the creation of the world" - Matthew 13:35, given as introduction to Perterson's book "Maps of Meaning".

> linguistics
> boring

Dunno, sounds pretty cool to me.

Go to bed you, its late here

BLASPHEMY

BIBLE IS THE DIRECT WORD OF GOD

And we're beginning to understand God.

I'm looking forward to it

You bastard. You vulgar little maggot. You worthless bag of filth. As they say in Alberta... I’ll bet you couldn’t pour piss out of a boot with instructions on the heel. You are a canker. A sore that won’t go away. I would rather kiss a dick than be seen with you.
You’re a putrescent mass, a walking vomit. You are a spineless little worm deserving nothing but the profoundest contempt. You are an asshole, a cad, a weasel, a pissworm. Your life is a monument to stupidity. You are a stench, a revulsion, a big suck on a sour lemon.
You are a bleating foal, a curdled staggering mutant dwarf smeared richly with the effluvia and offal accompanying your alleged birth into this world. An insensate, blinking calf, meaningful to nobody, abandoned by the puke-drooling, giggling beasts who sired you and then killed themselves in recognition of what they had done.
I will never get over the embarrassment of belonging to the same species as you. You are a monster, an ogre, a malformation. I barf at the very thought of you. You have all the appeal of a paper cut. Lepers avoid you. You are vile, worthless, less than nothing. You are a weed, a fungus, the dregs of this earth. And did I mention you smell?
Try to edit your responses of unnecessary material before attempting to impress us with your insight. The evidence that you are a nincompoop will still be available to readers, but they will be able to access it more rapidly.
You snail-skulled little rabbit. Would that a hawk pick you up, drive its beak into your brain, and upon finding it rancid set you loose to fly briefly before spattering the ocean rocks with the frothy pink shame of your ignoble blood. May you choke on the queasy, convulsing nausea of your own trite, foolish beliefs.

The guy in the back with the glasses is called Mark Adam Harold. He's an Englishman who keeps pushing multiculturalism, no borders, EU and LGBT agenda into Lithuania, he's on the Vilnius city council or something.

Pic related is when he revealed his true colours.

what a disgusting subversive agent

He's literally just a DJ. I have no idea why they took him in like they did. I think for some Lithuanian youth, this subversion is fashionable.